Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names (21776 Views)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by deavicky(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Imagine insulting Tinubu in Yorubaland while some chimpanzee faced group of people are lamenting over Tinubu's "Soaked bread" statement.
do u call that an insult? What exactly is the insult? The obvious truth and besides if he insult Tinubu as a person, is it the same thing as insult the entire Yoruba people like what Tinubu did.

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by tssb: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Get customers and clients (daily) with bulk SMS.

It's easy, cheap, and way better than social media ads. Nigerians like to be stuck in there ways. Instagram and Facebook ad is expensive to run these days!! And sometimes, the metrics are Fake!

See for yourself what smart people are doing with bulk sms. Take a look below.

We have an Android Bulk SMS Tool (app) you can use.

Note: The below screenshots were sent to us by some people who got the tool from us.

Get it here https://advertplug.com/bulksmstool

GET YOURS NOW - ONLY 3 LICENSES LEFT

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by chukshobayo: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obi isn't just stingy but a covetous and self centered leader , Imagine being a governor seeing a lot of infrastructural deficit yet he was siphoning the states funds for his selfish gains. Leaving the state poorer than he met it only to come out to say he left money in treasury that was debunked by his successor.

The man that he claims is corrupt left infrastructure and guideline for his successors amidst the seizure of allocation from the Obasanjo FG, Paid WAEC , bursary , scholarships pensions without owing salaries , grew IGR and laid a blueprint that's manifesting right before our eyes today .

BAT 2027♾

If Obi Paid half the price Tinubu and other NADECO fighters paid he'd know why Tinubu lost his primary and secondary school documents, Abiola and his wife lost their lives in the process.
He's just making a mockery of the struggle he didn't participate in but he's enjoying. Typical opportunist

One can always go back to the school and get a supporting document to back up the lost document. They should have records in school. I have seen a school with records of results of her students far back in 1965. This excuse may not be tenable. Activism do not make good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
What a blow.
Oya! Crumb eaters come and tell us the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school only.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by jamace(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2023

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Imagine insulting Tinubu in Yorubaland while some chimpanzee faced group of people are lamenting over Tinubu's "Soaked bread" statement.
he was not insulting Tinubu, he was telling Tinubu who are you? Tell us where you come from.
How can you vote for a president that has no history,no picture, no primary and secondary school, no parents etc.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pakute:
Obi, what killed your father and how did he die?
Atleast he has one, who is Tinubu father? What is his real name? What is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Too childish
childish for wanting to know your president? Can you pls tell us the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school?

1 Like

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obi isn't just stingy but a covetous and self centered leader , Imagine being a governor seeing a lot of infrastructural deficit yet he was siphoning the states funds for his selfish gains. Leaving the state poorer than he met it only to come out to say he left money in treasury that was debunked by his successor.

The man that he claims is corrupt left infrastructure and guideline for his successors amidst the seizure of allocation from the Obasanjo FG, Paid WAEC , bursary , scholarships pensions without owing salaries , grew IGR and laid a blueprint that's manifesting right before our eyes today .

BAT 2027♾

If Obi Paid half the price Tinubu and other NADECO fighters paid he'd know why Tinubu lost his primary and secondary school documents, Abiola and his wife lost their lives in the process.
He's just making a mockery of the struggle he didn't participate in but he's enjoying. Typical opportunist
we don't want any certificate, all we want is the name of the school or address of the school. Or you telling us that the name is also stolen?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by sheriffindy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
But true...prove him wrong,..if you can.
benuejosh:
Too childish
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gandrova:
Useless man, scammer of the century want to Rule Nigeria. Thunder fire Heobi and his dumb followers. Someone That couldn't achieve anything meaningful in Anambra want to step into Aso rock.
Atleast you can trace his background, what about Tinubu?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Konquest: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Pls read what people from Anambra said about Obi tuary when he was the Governor.

Some of them are now the same Zombidients trying to repackage the failed Governor ....Comedians. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
modernWays:
Imagine a whole presidential candidate talking trash like illiterate on the street. This man is not different from his followers, very shallow thinking humans.

Why can't he compare his track records as governor and individual with him instead of being unnecessarily petty. Very daft man, his kind is dangerous to entrust the hope of over 200m Nigerian in.
so we entrust a man we don't know? What is the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school?
What is Tinubu real name?
Who is Tinubu brother or sister?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by JudasNaKarrot: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Too childish....
...and too foolish for Urchins.

Una go hang unaself after February election.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
modernWays:

Is like someone asking you the name of your father when he clearly see your name and surname on your credentials. You people are truly daft.

I wonder how you people will leave most important aspect of candidates, which is his ability to deliver and started attacking his personality. Which kind of political game is that.
can you please tell us which primary and secondary school Tinubu attended? Can you name one of his teachers?
Who are his siblings?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by uba1991: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
PHIPEX:
Come to think of it, has anyone met or seen Tinubu's brothers and sisters before?
no no no
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
peter obi is an intelligent man, did you see him saying anything about yoruba? No. He only face his competitors.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by truthfinder319: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
This Peter Obi guy is empty like most of his followers. You can never achieve a tenth what Asiwaju achieved in life. So empty
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Bigshots001(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Only in Nigeria will a character like Tinubu be contesting for the highest office in the Land.

But the season of doing things anyhow in Nigeria ends when PO is sworn in as President.

Bro, methinks you're an urchin,in the other trend you're taking a swift at PO, but here you seem to be an Obidient.Now my question is.. which one are you,you seem to be neither here or there.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Bigshots001(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2023
This Peter Obi guy is empty like most of his followers. You can never achieve a tenth what Asiwaju achieved in life. So empty

I think the real example of emptiness is what you have everytime Tinubu goes out for campaigns,I mean how did you guys overlook all those incoherent speeches, gaffes and those frail gaits of his and decide to hate a vibrant and brilliant candidate like PO, is it because of tribe or some sort of awa lokan entitlement?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Bigshots001(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Chai even if obi no win d man press Tunubu neck wella grin. Them no dey force okpolo eye to open he dey open naturally. Choose your leader carefully

How come this old man who is old enough to be a Moral custodian goes about stealing people's identity and photos, and his urchins turned a blind eye to such a public embarrassment.

Me think that this is so because of extreme desperation and inherent character deficiency of get it done either by hook or crook.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Toks2008(m): 1:26am On Jan 15, 2023
alsudan:
Only in Nigeria will a character like Tinubu be contesting for the highest office in the Land.

But the season of doing things anyhow in Nigeria ends when PO is sworn in as President.

In a sane country, Tinubu can't even be a Uber driver with his criminal record
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by doneback04: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2023
We all stand with obi, any other candidates apart from obi is wasting his time and resources
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Doyou2019: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:
Obi aka Omolamba is on the beat again.

He shouldn't bring his vice Mr Datti the Mauritian to ridicule before he starts crying for us.

Weak and dry as fvck.
Can't believe they pay you nitwits for this drab.
Darn!
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Doyou2019: 2:27am On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu must have committed a serious crime for him to hide his identity.

His original name is not Bola Tinubu.

He stole Donald Duke's childhood picture.

Honesty is the best policy.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by AskProf: 2:39am On Jan 15, 2023
TestingNV:

People are literally passing through hell yet some others are planning on voting for someone who will be too sick to even care if the hell is getting hotter. May helping hands locate you.

Op is the legendary fraudster Anthony Munachi Okeke.

He is male.

If you doubt, ask for his phone number for verification or address or current photo. He will never respond.

He was inducted into Nairaland List of Scammers/ Fraudsters many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Ezmans: 3:46am On Jan 15, 2023
alsudan:

even those following him are the same
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by NavasBit: 4:07am On Jan 15, 2023
You can't even win any political zone next month. Wait for 8 years. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Zeezenho: 4:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Aufbauh:
Obi aka Omolamba is on the beat again.

He shouldn't bring his vice Mr Datti the Mauritian to ridicule before he starts crying for us.

But your drug lord can bring in a certified terrorist that should be in chains waiting execution in Maiduguri to be his vice president. Kwantinue oh.althis agbado infested urchins sef.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by 7arrows: 4:43am On Jan 15, 2023
alsudan:

A resounding AMEN to that.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by 7arrows: 4:49am On Jan 15, 2023
IDeyNL:

How is that an insult? Does Tinubu have a traceable background?

Which primary and secondary schools did he attend?

Let them answer the questions and stop hiding.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by 7arrows: 4:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Realist12:

BAT 2027♾

Your point is BASELESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) / EFCC Seizes 13 Cars From Ex-Osopadec Boss Over N530m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.