Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names (21775 Views)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by grammarian247(m): 5:32am On Jan 15, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Imagine insulting Tinubu in Yorubaland while some chimpanzee faced group of people are lamenting over Tinubu's "Soaked bread" statement.

Which one is insult here? He said some people do not have traceable history. If your candidate has a traceable record, why are you kicking, you should just know that he was not referring to your guy. Una too de worry for NL. If they say vote wisely, una go shout,if they say vote your conscience, una go scream, they say some politicians stole our common wealth, una go de vex...wetin de happen, even without mentioning name, una go don begin they weep...this matter get as e be
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by DanielPop(m): 5:33am On Jan 15, 2023
Why cant he go back to the schools he attended and get certified true copies of his certificates. If he did attend primary and secondary schools.
Realist12:
Lol, Obi isn't just stingy but a covetous and self centered leader , Imagine being a governor seeing a lot of infrastructural deficit yet he was siphoning the states funds for his selfish gains. Leaving the state poorer than he met it only to come out to say he left money in treasury that was debunked by his successor.

The man that he claims is corrupt left infrastructure and guideline for his successors amidst the seizure of allocation from the Obasanjo FG, Paid WAEC , bursary , scholarships pensions without owing salaries , grew IGR and laid a blueprint that's manifesting right before our eyes today .

BAT 2027♾

If Obi Paid half the price Tinubu and other NADECO fighters paid he'd know why Tinubu lost his primary and secondary school documents, Abiola and his wife lost their lives in the process.
He's just making a mockery of the struggle he didn't participate in but he's enjoying. Typical opportunist
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by maasoap(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2023
That's not an issue based campaign, just fancy pretty pettiness
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by IfnobeGod20: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Gandrova:
Useless man, scammer of the century want to Rule Nigeria. Thunder fire Heobi and his dumb followers. Someone That couldn't achieve anything meaningful in Anambra want to step into Aso rock.
Didn't achieve anything meaningful but made the state to be first in education by bringing them from 26th position to 1st position in WAEC and NECO and till date they are still the best. Same in Health. Same in security.
The way you guys want to rewrite history and play a blind eye on good thing is alarming.
One thing is sure you cannot erase this as reported.

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Gandrova: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2023
uba1991:
Atleast you can trace his background, what about Tinubu?
Background is immaterial to the development of any Nation or country.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Gandrova: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Didn't achieve anything meaningful but made the state to be first in education by bringing them from 26th position to 1st position in WAEC and NECO and till date they are still the best. Same in Health. Same in security.
The way you guys want to rewrite history and play a blind eye on good thing is alarming.
One thing is sure you cannot erase this as reported.
Someone just wrote things that didn't reflect the actual reality on Ground. Don't worry, February 25 is just around the corner. He would be thought bitter lesson of his life.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by IfnobeGod20: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obi isn't just stingy but a covetous and self centered leader , Imagine being a governor seeing a lot of infrastructural deficit yet he was siphoning the states funds for his selfish gains. Leaving the state poorer than he met it only to come out to say he left money in treasury that was debunked by his successor.

The man that he claims is corrupt left infrastructure and guideline for his successors amidst the seizure of allocation from the Obasanjo FG, Paid WAEC , bursary , scholarships pensions without owing salaries , grew IGR and laid a blueprint that's manifesting right before our eyes today .

BAT 2027♾

If Obi Paid half the price Tinubu and other NADECO fighters paid he'd know why Tinubu lost his primary and secondary school documents, Abiola and his wife lost their lives in the process.
He's just making a mockery of the struggle he didn't participate in but he's enjoying. Typical opportunist
Does the word covetousness has different meaning to the one I know. Who is covetous between a man that allocated choicest lands and property to his himself and family and a man that rejected all that?
Who is covetous between a man that has been receiving pension from the state since he left office, even after he said he is wealthier than a state in Nigeria and a man that rejected any pension from his own state?
Who is covetous between a man that sees involvement in government as a profession and a man that sees it as a part time work?
Which Infrastructure deficit are you talking about? You should have mentioned them rather than talking off point. The schools, the hospitals, the bridges, the roads, the structures (state secretariat, libraries) and other landmark projects he built are they not infrastructure or what? The impact this man has in education, no state governor has ever had it. Before he came there was no single state owned hospital or nursing school accredited in the whole state but he came built many hospitals and renovated all the school of nursing in the state, built the only hospital for heart surgery in the whole south east, even with meager money accrual to the state. Remember that the monthly accrual to Lagos state is times two of what Anambra is receiving, go and verify.
In all Tinubu's eight years reign in Lagos, he only built 4 so called millennium schools, while he promised to build 21. One in each local government. Go and verify and tell me I lie and I will show you evidence.
Tinubu built no single bridge in all his 8 years tenure. Go and verify but today he claimed all the bridges built by Fashola, Ambode and SanwoOlu.
You people still continue to talk about blueprint. Please can you post here the so called blueprint/guideline that he produced for Lagos as to clear out doubt. Mr. Man, Lagos is a work in progress and Lagos will never need a superman to administer it because it has been a wealthy state from inception because of various effects that can generate money for them, which other states doesn't have.
If you are ready we can compare what Tinubu did for Lagos for 8 years with what Obi did for Anambra for the same year, so that we stop selling dummy to people.
Read below in the poster about the Lagos Island Development as at 1949, to tell you that Lagos is a work in progress for donkey years.
IGR generation is not part of indicator for state development Mr. Man. That Lagos is viable through IGR generation is not a pointer for development and if you can see, as that translated to the wealth of her people? Some of the tax collected are tax even from the ordinary man on the street struggling to make ends meet and sometimes double taxation. Record has it that Lagos is the most unliveable state in Africa. As road network better? Are environment better? Are erosion controlled till date? How many millionaires can Lagos boast of but data has it that Anambra is the state with more millionaires in Nigeria, go and verify but let me help you with the link below:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.twitter.com/africafactszone/status/1249276476689702912%23:~:text%3D%2540AfricaFactsZone-,Anambra%2520State%2520has%2520the%2520highest%2520rate%2520of%2520US%2520Dollar%2520Millionaires,in%2520Nigeria%2520according%2520to%2520Forbes.%26text%3DBiko%2520where%2520are%2520u%2520from%253F&ved=2ahUKEwjhis_C9Mj8AhWcTaQEHQt6DFsQFnoECBIQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2TkYcFASEKnqx7HOTlggoo

Comparing life to death is a difficult thing to do. Stop selling dummy to unsuspecting Nigerians by your lies. I am expecting the guideline that Tinubu produced for Lagos that his successors are following please.

Mr. Man, if Tinubu that ran away from Nigeria paid the price for restoration of democracy to Nigeria, what did people that stayed in Nigeria fighting the military day and night like Sowore, Soyinka, Ogudu, Kola Abiola, Agbakogba, Ayo Obe, Falana and others what do you want them to do? Remember that many of them were held up in prisons for long. I think we need to immortalize these people named above.
Tinubu ran away from the theater of agitation to go and establish Radio Kudirat, the same thing Nnamdi Kanu did (Radio Biafra). Can we say Tinubu and Kanu are of the same group?

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by IfnobeGod20: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Gandrova:
Someone just wrote things that didn't reflect the actual reality on Ground. Don't worry, February 25 is just around the corner. He would be thought bitter lesson of his life.
Yes, it doesn't reflect the reality on ground. The same way OBJ handed over a united and secured nation to his successor, please does it reflect the reality he left and handed over?
That you built a legacy and another person came and change the narrative, can that be your fault?
The reality is that he tried his best and he set a standard, anything else later happened cannot be his fault.
OBJ handed a debt free nation to his successor. Is it now his fault that the nation is not owing over 77 trillions as debt? Common sense is not common.
Till date Anambra has the highest millionaires in Nigeria but you people we start brandishing lie that Anambrans are in poverty but record says otherwise. Open the link below and read and stop spreading lie.
If Obi win or not win it won't change who is he and is to your lost if he doesn't win because you win lose a president with integrity, character and competence.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.twitter.com/africafactszone/status/1249276476689702912%23:~:text%3D%2540AfricaFactsZone-,Anambra%2520State%2520has%2520the%2520highest%2520rate%2520of%2520US%2520Dollar%2520Millionaires,in%2520Nigeria%2520according%2520to%2520Forbes.%26text%3DBiko%2520where%2520are%2520u%2520from%253F&ved=2ahUKEwjhis_C9Mj8AhWcTaQEHQt6DFsQFnoECBIQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2TkYcFASEKnqx7HOTlggoo
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by IfnobeGod20: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2023
truthfinder319:
This Peter Obi guy is empty like most of his followers. You can never achieve a tenth what Asiwaju achieved in life. So empty
Achievements like relying on government for pension running to billions yearly while the ordinary Lagosians are taxed beyond stretch, being a billionaire with no known enterprise till date, put his family in position of authority and pulling string of all governors in Lagos. If that is your own achievements, no right thinking person with the fear of God would want such achievements.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by hardbody: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2023
modernWays:

Is like someone asking you the name of your father when he clearly see your name and surname on your credentials. You people are truly daft.

I wonder how you people will leave most important aspect of candidates, which is his ability to deliver and started attacking his personality. Which kind of political game is that.

Your personality depicts your character. If you ain't got one, you ain't got it. Kids spewing gibberish everywhere.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Gandrova: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Yes, it doesn't reflect the reality on ground. The same way OBJ handed over a united and secured nation to his successor, please does it reflect the reality he left and handed over?
That you built a legacy and another person came and change the narrative, can that be your fault?
The reality is that he tried his best and he set a standard, anything else later happened cannot be his fault.
OBJ handed a debt free nation to his successor. Is it now his fault that the nation is not owing over 77 trillions as debt? Common sense is not common.
Till date Anambra has the highest millionaires in Nigeria but you people we start brandishing lie that Anambrans are in poverty but record says otherwise. Open the link below and read and stop spreading lie.
If Obi win or not win it won't change who is he and is to your lost if he doesn't win because you win lose a president with integrity, character and competence.
Lolz! You made mention of character and integrity. You can only tell people that has no history about P.O not me. Moreover, you have not asked why the current Governor of his state is against his ambition also? Is that a plus to him or minus
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by AlwaysPositive: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2023
I rather be stingy, than have an untraceable background...... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

PO Sabi throw jabs sha
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by toneroforever(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Realist12:

BAT 2027♾

Keep deceiving urself with that NADECO story. Tinubu's eyes have always been on the Lagos treasury but folks like u don't see the bigger picture.
Urchins should please stop abusing the term "hero of democracy" because the Bola Tinubu I know is politically intolerant. Imagine refusing opposition parties to put up campaign billboards in Lagos or sending thugs to harass the opposition. Or u what to talk about bribing of delegates during the presidential primaries. Who selects the governor of Lagos State? Where is the freedom of association in Lagos when iyaloja,his daughter forced market men & women to shut their shops and attend her father's rally.
Tinubu & democracy don't belong together.
The brains of urchins were designed for him to mess with at will. He can only deceive u guys, not the rest of us.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Mfetenang: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu must send EFCC after that IPOB fool after he is elected.
What an insult.
That's why we must never vote for any IPOB candidate, all they do is insult everyone.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Realist12: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2023
toneroforever:

Keep deceiving urself with that NADECO story. Tinubu's eyes have always been on the Lagos treasury but folks like u don't see the bigger picture.
Urchins should please stop abusing the term "hero of democracy" because the Bola Tinubu I know is politically intolerant. Imagine refusing opposition parties to put up campaign billboards in Lagos or sending thugs to harass the opposition. Or u what to talk about bribing of delegates during the presidential primaries. Who selects the governor of Lagos State? Where is the freedom of association in Lagos when iyaloja,his daughter forced market men & women to shut their shops and attend her father's rally.
Tinubu & democracy don't belong together.
The brains of urchins were designed for him to mess with at will. He can only deceive u guys, not the rest of us.
because you are not democratic. Lagos enjoys the best form of democratic practices in Nigeria down to each wards, which translate to better administration. Can you tell us another state more democratic than Lagos?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Onuoha1234(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2023
;Bang. Theman without Structure is now firing on all cylinders.You better run for cover.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Oju4190: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
is very possible that tinubu is a spirit...... he has no brother, sister, uncle......where is he even from... nobody knows
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Jevica: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2023
His real name is Yekinni Amoda but he changed his name after the drug incident in US.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by geniusaustin(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Pls read what people from Anambra said about Obi tuary when he was the Governor.

Some of them are now the same Zombidients trying to repackage the failed Governor ....Comedians. grin

Is it worst than one candidate licking microphone?
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by ChinemeremFidel: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2023
Pakute:
Obi, what killed your father and how did he die?
At least we knew his father died

Who ND where is Bola Ahmed Tinubu father?

Think nahh
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by IfnobeGod20: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Gandrova:
Lolz! You made mention of character and integrity. You can only tell people that has no history about P.O not me. Moreover, you have not asked why the current Governor of his state is against his ambition also? Is that a plus to him or minus
Why shifting goal post? You're the one that said the reality on ground doesn't show he developed Anambra and I am telling you does the reality of what Obasanjo handed over show today?
At least OBJ handed over a debt free nation. Is the nation still debt free today?
At least OBJ handed over a united and secured nation.
Is the nation still united and secured today? No.
Come to think of it, was there IPOB activity during his tenure? No.
Did he fought to the ground the activities of MASSOB during his tenure? Yes.
His resolute fight against the activities of MASSOB that the murderous killers of MASSOB were killed in Ezu river that same you guys are using against him, even after he has been absorbed of no wrong during because it was done to save the integrity of the nation from secessionist. Tomorrow some of you will start using the killing of ESN against the person of Soludo without putting in perspective.
Was he able to secure his state? Yes, by security reports.
Was kidnapping rampant during his time? No, same security report.
The only issue you people claimed he has was his inability to increase the IGR significantly but is increase in an IGR measure of development all over the world? No. The indices to measure Human Development Index (HDI) has no increase in IGR generation as indicator.

Please go and read again what Soludo wrote and you will discover that his grouse was that he wants Obi to rejoin him in APGA instead of going to LP. So, his argument was not borne out of love for the country but for personal interest, which is allow in politics since they are in different political parties.

Please can you oblige us with Peter Obi's history that you know? I am waiting.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by chijiokecosmos: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Imagine insulting Tinubu in Yorubaland while some chimpanzee faced group of people are lamenting over Tinubu's "Soaked bread" statement.
Igbos are the most beautiful people in Nigeria. Unlike Yorubas that resemble chimpanzees.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2023
modernWays:

Is like someone asking you the name of your father when he clearly see your name and surname on your credentials. You people are truly daft.

I wonder how you people will leave most important aspect of candidates, which is his ability to deliver and started attacking his personality. Which kind of political game is that.

Is Tinubu's fathers name Bola Ahmed Tinubu? I don't want to go far by requesting his pictures because dumb people like will give an excuse that cameras weren't invented when Tinubu's father was alive...empty skull, Do you share the same full name with your father?

Mugu had to use surname as an excuse..
grin grin grin when your father was born didn't he also use a surname of his father? That's why it is called surname (oponu) wasn't your father giving his own name when he was born? Your mental capacity can't even deduce what I am saying because you are evidently dumb..grin grin grin
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by franudi: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Starcy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Funny politicians they are all.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by bencr7: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
When tinubu was insulting him,una dey laugh,but now he don dey fire back,una dey cry.Obi give that poo man hot hot,nobi only am get bad mouth.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by iammolise(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
gahhhd! somebody lie to me tinubu is not 90years old... See saggy face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary / EFCC Seizes 13 Cars From Ex-Osopadec Boss Over N530m Fraud / N950m Fraud: Judge Rejects Shekarau’s Request To Attend Buhari Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.