Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,651 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Opportunity To Work With Largest Real Estate Firm In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity To Work With Largest Real Estate Firm In Nigeria (293 Views)

Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Secretary Wanted In A Real Estate Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Work With Largest Real Estate Firm In Nigeria by propsad2: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2023
For those who are looking for a white collar Job where they will sit tight in an office and be paid peanut In the name of salary please exit and try to shut the door very well this place is not for You.

For those who want to live big but don't want to work, please also leave now and make sure you shut the door well.

Now the people I want here are my like-minded fellows. I mean people who cherish financial freedom and are ready to work it out. Now bear it in mind that this is not a get rich quick scheme. God knows I will never indulge in such. There is dignity in Labour.

So if you are among the people that will want to on holidays in Las Vegas and money will keep strolling into your Account on Monday morning. Stay back as I bring you the good news that will transform your life financially this Year.

Remember that we are not forcing anybody and this business is not for everybody. It is just for the very few with positive mindset to wealth creation.
Re: Opportunity To Work With Largest Real Estate Firm In Nigeria by propsad2: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2023
The Business I am talking about is Real Estate Network and Independent Marketing Business.

Like I said before this information is not for everyone. I will be bringing a lot of information about this business.
Re: Opportunity To Work With Largest Real Estate Firm In Nigeria by propsad2: 6:23am On Jan 18, 2023
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT PWAN GROUP

PWAN Group is the leading Real Estate Firm in Nigeria. The Acronym PWAN Means Property World Africa Network. This Company which came into existence in 2012 was the first Real Estate Company to introduce network marketing to Real Estate.

This Company was birthed by two amazing Couple Dr. Augustine Onwumeru and Dr. Ozioma Onwumeru. Ever since the Company came into existence, it has grown in geometric proportion. Currently the Company boasts of over 40 Affiliate Companies, over 30,000 affiliate and Network Marketer, over 2000 staff, over 200 Estates spread across different Cities and states in Nigeria. These information are there for you to verify.
Re: Opportunity To Work With Largest Real Estate Firm In Nigeria by propsad2: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Do you want a financial freedom?
Get in touch with us now.

Re: Opportunity To Work With Largest Real Estate Firm In Nigeria by propsad2: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2023
The President of PWAN Group Mrs. Ozioma Onwumeru delivering a speech during an event in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable Financial Institution is Recruiting / Cashier Urgently Needed / Vacancies In Ikeja-based Renewable Energy Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.