Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Yoruba Logic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Logic (625 Views)

Probability That Sunday Igboho Was Arrested At The Airport Defies Logic / Jonathan Says Lamido Is A "Sulking Skunk" To Whom Logic Means Nothing / Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Logic by NwaIdeato: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2023
You have a problem with Igbos in Lagos, but aside from useless online wars and claims from Igbos that "Lagos is no man's land" which is only meant as banter to troll Yorubas when they insult Igbos, has there been anytime in the history when igbos engaged the Yorubas anywhere in the SW in ethnic clashes? I dare any Thiefnubuu pig to point out just one occasion when Igbos went on a killing rampage on yoruba host communities in Lagos, Ibadan, Ife etc...Igbos are probably the most peaceful tribe anywhere in Nigeria, we no dey find trouble, Emeka just wants to open his shop in the morning, chat with his yoruba customers and make sales for the day.

But the case is very different with Northerners in Lagos and other parts of the SW (the same Northerners this yoruba idiots shamelessly tap-dance for like cotton-picking house negroes all because of political favors from the North)...it's on record that the worst ethnic clashes recorded in the SW mostly Lagos have always been between Yorubas and Hausas...the infamous idi-Araba riots of the early 2000's comes to mind. The killings in Ajegunle from the late 90's also comes to mind...right on Yoruba soil, Hausas fearlessly challenged Yorubas in various ethnic tensions and even killed lots of Yorubas. I personally witnessed some of the carnage done by Hausas in a place called Sango in Ibadan as far back as 2001, Sango is a popular market area in Ibadan dominated by Hausas and they had a serious clash with Yorubas during those days...the issues snowballed in a real ethiic war and many Yorubas and Hausas alike were killed...I remember my dad frantically rushing to pick me up from my primary school then cause there were rumors going around that Hausas were staging reprisal attacks on any Southern Christians they could find in that area...it took the intervention of "Operation sweep" crack force to douse the tensions.

I could almost make a comprehensive chronicle of various incidents of ethnic clashes between Hausas and yorubas across the SW, yet somehow the yorubas see Igbos more as a threat to them than the people who have shown from time to time that they have no problem killing them on their own land if provoked. The yoruba race and their inferiority complexes with Igbos is a really strange one, not sure why, Igbos are probably the biggest patronizers of Yoruba owned churches in Nigeria and abroad, both ethnic groupsshare more in common than they realize. Yorubas and Igbos are the most successful Nigerians in the diaspora, some of the best Nigerian scholars in the USA, Canada, Uk etc today are MAINLY Yorubas, Igbos and then other Southerners., Yorubas dominated the entertainment industry in Nigeria especially in music closely followed by Igbos, Edos and other Southerners, in sports the story is the same...yet somehow "Omo Ibo is their problem?"

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by SLAP44: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2023
Sometimes, it's northerners that promote tribalism to set yoruba and igbos against themselves. Of course, for obvious political reasons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Sometimes, it's northerners that promote tribalism to set yoruba and igbos against themselves. Of course, for obvious political reasons.

Lol joker, then Yoruba and Igbos are big fools then
Re: Yoruba Logic by SLAP44: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Thinkam:

They are just vocal, filled with ego, they are not fools.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Logic by Sammy07: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2023
The yoruba race and their inferiority complexes with Igbos is a really strange one, not sure why, Igbos are probably the biggest patronizers of Yoruba owned churches in Nigeria and abroad,

Big lie
Re: Yoruba Logic by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2023
NwaIdeato:
You have a problem with Igbos in Lagos, but aside from useless online wars and claims from Igbos that "Lagos is no man's land" which is only meant as banter to troll Yorubas when they insult Igbos, has there been anytime in the history when igbos engaged the Yorubas anywhere in the SW in ethnic clashes? I dare any Thiefnubuu pig to point out just one occasion when Igbos went on a killing rampage on yoruba host communities in Lagos, Ibadan, Ife etc...Igbos are probably the most peaceful tribe anywhere in Nigeria, we no dey find trouble, Emeka just wants to open his shop in the morning, chat with his yoruba customers and make sales for the day.

But the case is very different with Northerners in Lagos and other parts of the SW (the same Northerners this yoruba idiots shamelessly tap-dance for like cotton-picking house negroes all because of political favors from the North)...it's on record that the worst ethnic clashes recorded in the SW mostly Lagos have always been between Yorubas and Hausas...the infamous idi-Araba riots of the early 2000's comes to mind. The killings in Ajegunle from the late 90's also comes to mind...right on Yoruba soil, Hausas fearlessly challenged Yorubas in various ethnic tensions and even killed lots of Yorubas. I personally witnessed some of the carnage done by Hausas in a place called Sango in Ibadan as far back as 2001, Sango is a popular market area in Ibadan dominated by Hausas and they had a serious clash with Yorubas during those days...the issues snowballed in a real ethiic war and many Yorubas and Hausas alike were killed...I remember my dad frantically rushing to pick me up from my primary school then cause there were rumors going around that Hausas were staging reprisal attacks on any Southern Christians they could find in that area...it took the intervention of "Operation sweep" crack force to douse the tensions.

I could almost make a comprehensive chronicle of various incidents of ethnic clashes between Hausas and yorubas across the SW, yet somehow the yorubas see Igbos more as a threat to them than the people who have shown from time to time that they have no problem killing them on their own land if provoked. The yoruba race and their inferiority complexes with Igbos is a really strange one, not sure why, Igbos are probably the biggest patronizers of Yoruba owned churches in Nigeria and abroad, both ethnic groupsshare more in common than they realize. Yorubas and Igbos are the most successful Nigerians in the diaspora, some of the best Nigerian scholars in the USA, Canada, Uk etc today are MAINLY Yorubas, Igbos and then other Southerners., Yorubas dominated the entertainment industry in Nigeria especially in music closely followed by Igbos, Edos and other Southerners, in sports the story is the same...yet somehow "Omo Ibo is their problem?"

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!
I stopped trying to understand how a typical Yoruba man thinks. It's an effort in futility. One group banters you online and maybe offline and then share a drink with you at the end of the day and he is your enemy. The other group from time to time actually kills sons and daughters of your people on your soil and he is seen as the lesser threat? I don't understand this upside down logic, and may never do....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by Sammy07: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Yet somehow the yorubas see Igbos more as a threat to them than the people who have shown from time to time that they have no problem killing them on their own land if provoked.

Lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by StrongandMighty: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2023
I like what I just read

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Logic by SLAP44: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Don't fall for tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by Sammy07: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2023
NwaIdeato:
...yet somehow "Omo Ibo is their problem?"
Lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Thinkam:

Of course...it's only a naive person that will allow an outsider to cause havoc within his household. Just like how I don't blame the west completely for the situations in the middle east. How can you allow someone else to instigate you into fighting and killing your own people and neighbours? It usually works on greedy and short-sighted people. The Igbos and Yorubas are smart but short-sighted.
Re: Yoruba Logic by StrongandMighty: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Sammy07:

Lie
Someone just wrote a detailed and comprehensive essay on a particular subject matter, instead of you to come up with a more superior essay to counter his claims you're busy shouting lies up and down..

This is Sunday morning and I don't want to insult anybody

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Logic by PandoraObi: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2023
If Yoruba want to pay back your misguided misgivings hatred, anguish and bitterness for same, there will have been clashes, Yoruba is just a friendly, lenient and accomodating people, we believe in the principle of living peacefully with everyone. If we are to pay Igbos back , it would have been war.
Igbos stoned Awolowo in Aba
Igbo plotted Osinbajo impeachment because he is Yoruba
Igbos threatened pastor Kumuyi in Igbo land
Kanu nnamudi insulted Yoruba calling them unprinted names.
Igbos instituted court cases against MKO
You insulted Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Lagos properties
Igbo boy of 21 years old, Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos,
Even Igbo married to Yoruba was ostracized in Igbo land but Igbo can contested for positions in Yoruba land, check your civil service and tell me it is fair to all Nigerians,
see how Igbos have been insulting people because of Peter Obi and so many more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by babasolution: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2023
It's always strange to me the Yoruba attack of igbos online.

Yes igbos attacked probably first online due to loss in 2015 but it was merely political banter,but the Yoruba responded with constant hate and fear of the igbos,and yet are so comfortable with Hausa's who they have warred with several times.

The Igbo and Yoruba have no recorded direct clash in history.

But the Yoruba have fought since the 19th century with the hausa-fulani, the osogbo war is a case point.

Yoruba and igbos should be strong allies,but have observed Yoruba have this morbid fear of igbos for no reason at all.

They are always threatened by igbos

Igbos are not a threat to Yorubas at all
Integration will do both tribes a lot of good.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Logic by Sammy07: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2023
StrongandMighty:

Someone just wrote a detailed and comprehensive essay on a particular subject matter, instead of you to come up with a more superior essay to counter his claims you're busy shouting lies up and down..

This is Sunday morning and I don't want to insult anybody

Prevention is better than cure they say.

I love the fact that you highlighted the clashes between Yoruba and Hausas.

If you keep pushing Yorubas that is when they will retaliate.
Re: Yoruba Logic by SLAP44: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Logic by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:

They are just vocal, filled with ego, they are not fools.

An euphemism for the word fool
Re: Yoruba Logic by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Of course...it's only a naive person that will allow an outsider to cause havoc within his household. Just like how I don't blame the west completely for the situations in the middle east. How can you allow someone else to instigate you into fighting and killing your own people and neighbours? It usually works on greedy and short-sighted people. The Igbos and Yorubas are smart but short-sighted.

Re: Yoruba Logic by SLAP44: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Thinkam:

Don't insult two great tribes.
Re: Yoruba Logic by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:

Don't insult two great tribes.

Not an insult, statement of fact
Re: Yoruba Logic by Yaribanzaonic: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2023
The pertinent cause of the conflict between the IGBO and Yoruba is generational HATE and ENVY from the tribe that uses propaganda to fabricate all manner of narratives that suits their wrapped logic at any given time. Do you know that whatever thiefnubuu is exhibiting now, is what is pertinent in their useless covens?

Fashola...Dissed IGBOs
Thiefnubuu...Dissed IGBOs
Abiola ...Dissed IGBOs
Awolowo..Dissed IGBOs and started official Tribalism

Now the question is this...which Political IGBO personality, has ever brazenly insulted the Yoruba..None
!!

Remember the quote 'sophisticated moooroons" the IGBO man that made that statement, was lampooned and dragged by people who celebrate IGBO tragedies and aid clandestinely in subjugating IGBO interest.

Do you know why they HATE BIAFRA or MNK? This is because a rallying point for IGBO people, has never happened that challenged the status quo, which Yoruba gain from. If Nigeria breakup...the sad waste will return to prehistoric settings. CONSTANT VIOLENCE and inbred killings..ITS THAT SIMPLE.

The only thing that makes Yoruba United is general hate for others. Without that hate, they will kill themselves. That is why they HATE BIAFRA...because they can't see any medium to channel that hate. THEY DARE not insult the North, because of useless political patronage.

Who chased Ghana Nationals...Yoruba
Who insults people without decorum...Yoruba
Who killed private sector after the war..Yoruba
Who engage in sleazy dealings...Yoruba

With the insult Peter OBI, Nnamdi Kanu, get from Yoruba for just seeking their hearts desires. Imagine if THIEFNUBUU was IGBO.
Just Imagine if THIEFNUBUU was IGBO. Then you will understand how useless and foolish these people are...spits.

No apologies...let Dem kpai for all I care
Re: Yoruba Logic by Yaribanzaonic: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Why will this thread die?

Is it because so pertinent truths have be said by the OP? I am resurrecting the thread abeg. Make people read and understand.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Logic by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Shut up there. You won't use reverse psychology on us.

Right from the first Republic, the Igbo has been a thorn in our flesh, the jealousy and high-handedness of Azikwe over Yorubas before Awolowo used his brilliance to win west back from him then is fresh in mind.

You've always been our hater. The slogan of you all today is that if Obi can't have it, Atiku should but Tinubu. Why then the pretence?
SLAP44:

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Logic by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The pertinent cause of the conflict between the IGBO and Yoruba is generational HATE and ENVY from the tribe that uses propaganda to fabricate all manner of narratives that suits their wrapped logic at any given time. Do you know that whatever thiefnubuu is exhibiting now, is what is pertinent in their useless covens?

Fashola...Dissed IGBOs
Thiefnubuu...Dissed IGBOs
Abiola ...Dissed IGBOs
Awolowo..Dissed IGBOs and started official Tribalism

Now the question is this...which Political IGBO personality, has ever brazenly insulted the Yoruba..None
!!

Remember the quote 'sophisticated moooroons" the IGBO man that made that statement, was lampooned and dragged by people who celebrate IGBO tragedies and aid clandestinely in subjugating IGBO interest.

Do you know why they HATE BIAFRA or MNK? This is because a rallying point for IGBO people, has never happened that challenged the status quo, which Yoruba gain from. If Nigeria breakup...the sad waste will return to prehistoric settings. CONSTANT VIOLENCE and inbred killings..ITS THAT SIMPLE.

The only thing that makes Yoruba United is general hate for others. Without that hate, they will kill themselves. That is why they HATE BIAFRA...because they can't see any medium to channel that hate. THEY DARE not insult the North, because of useless political patronage.

Who chased Ghana Nationals...Yoruba
Who insults people without decorum...Yoruba
Who killed private sector after the war..Yoruba
Who engage in sleazy dealings...Yoruba

With the insult Peter OBI, Nnamdi Kanu, get from Yoruba for just seeking their hearts desires. Imagine if THIEFNUBUU was IGBO.
Just Imagine if THIEFNUBUU was IGBO. Then you will understand how useless and foolish these people are...spits.

No apologies...let Dem kpai for all I care

You are obsessed with us. We all know your deep rooted inferiority complex from the tribe of hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by Yaribanzaonic: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Obsession? That is why i so much HATE your foolish tantrums, as an Afonja miscreant. It's a fact that IGBO people require to exit that useless kwantry...It's also a known fact that it's you despicable primitive agbado Afonja, that use bike propaganda and asslicking the North in sabotaging their efforts.
IGBO want BIAFRA..Yoruba are wailing
People against seaports in all regions...Yoruba
People against development spread ..Yoruba

Una be witch and una must kpai... NONSENSE!!!

ogunara:

You are obsessed with us. We all know your deep rooted inferiority complex from the tribe of hate.
Re: Yoruba Logic by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Obsession? That is why i so much HATE your foolish tantrums, as an Afonja miscreant. It's a fact that IGBO people require to exit that useless kwantry...It's also a known fact that it's you despicable primitive agbado Afonja, that use bike propaganda and asslicking the North in sabotaging their efforts.
IGBO want BIAFRA..Yoruba are wailing
People against seaports in all regions...Yoruba
People against development spread ..Yoruba

Una be witch and una must kpai... NONSENSE!!!

Oga go get your Biafra. No one cares. Your hate for Yoruba will get you nowhere. Yoruba are your masters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by APCHaram: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Attache by force

Now you are begging and calling it mete online banter and trolling.

Start packing.

You have exposed your snake underbellies and are no longer welcomed anywhere in Nigeria outside your evil forest region.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Logic by APCHaram: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
NwaIdeato:
I dare any Thiefnubuu pig to point out just one occasion when Igbos went on a killing rampage on yoruba

Isn't it ironic you made this foolish dare on the very same day that Igbo officers killed the Premiere of Western Nigeria and other Yoruba officers on Yoruba land?

Osu, should we forget January 15 Igbo senseless blood letting coup.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is the real truth
Re: Yoruba Logic by APCHaram: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!

See the OSU's closing remark.

He entered it as Y A R I B A

Quote his nonsense rant and see how he used Y A R I B A which the autocorrect replaced with Yoruba .

OSU bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Logic by Yaribanzaonic: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Masters...that always talk about "IGBOS"?? You are loosing it without even knowing it.

Thiefnubuu...IGBO matter
Fashola...IGBO matter
Abike Dabiri....IGBO matter
Oluremi Thiefnubuu....IGBO matter
Ajimobi.....IGBO matter.

Tell me 1 IGBO political elite that even discusses your pathetic Idiats...NON!!

Stop lying to ya sef....without IGBOs you will keep ya sef. ...push quickly for oduduworm republic so that IGBOs will leave that shythole for you inbred and hate filled bastards..spit

ogunara:

Oga go get your Biafra. No one cares. Your hate for Yoruba will get you nowhere. Yoruba are your masters
Re: Yoruba Logic by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sammy07:

Big lie
What is the lie there now..
Go to Winner's Chapel, RCCG, Deeper Life.. After Yoruba's the most popular tribes there are Igbos..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are Denying Their Brother Major Nzeogwu Chukwuma. What A Day To Live. / 2023 Presidential Election: Taraba State Street Poll (video). / Breaking: FBI Wants To Arrest Tinubu For Peddling Drugs In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.