Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,769 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Yoruba Logic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Logic (621 Views)

Probability That Sunday Igboho Was Arrested At The Airport Defies Logic / Jonathan Says Lamido Is A "Sulking Skunk" To Whom Logic Means Nothing / Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Logic by tungamaje: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Yoruba want to pay back your misguided misgivings hatred, anguish and bitterness for same, there will have been clashes, Yoruba is just a friendly, lenient and accomodating people, we believe in the principle of living peacefully with everyone. If we are to pay Igbos back , it would have been war.
Igbos stoned Awolowo in Aba
Igbo plotted Osinbajo impeachment because he is Yoruba
Igbos threatened pastor Kumuyi in Igbo land
Kanu nnamudi insulted Yoruba calling them unprinted names.
Igbos instituted court cases against MKO
You insulted Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Lagos properties
Igbo boy of 21 years old, Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos,
Even Igbo married to Yoruba was ostracized in Igbo land but Igbo can contested for positions in Yoruba land, check your civil service and tell me it is fair to all Nigerians,
see how Igbos have been insulting people because of Peter Obi and so many more
See all you enumerated here in order to justify why Yoruba should see Igbos as enemies who should be done away with. But Hausas who physically fight you in your land are better. I witnessed an incident in Akure where an Aboki stabbed someone in the market. People just ran away and blamed the victim for provoking an aboki. Anyway Igbos as business people are peace loving. They do not make troubles with their host communities. To me it's just a healthy rivalry that exists between two progressive tribes and which sometimes lead to exchange of online banters
Re: Yoruba Logic by Sammy07: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

What is the lie there now..
Go to Winner's Chapel, RCCG, Deeper Life.. After Yoruba's the most popular tribes there are Igbos..

LMAO, the population is very low bro.

1. Not all the branches has igbo worshippers

2. In SW, for every 70 - 100 worshippers, you will or will not see up to 5 igbos
Re: Yoruba Logic by optionalY09: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Sometimes, it's northerners that promote tribalism to set yoruba and igbos against themselves. Of course, for obvious political reasons.

No! The North and the East hasn’t been fair to the Yoruba at anytime ever! You guys are fvcked up! we regret accepting you into our communities and society. You destroyed our culture and ruined our moral values, you show no respect for the those who shelter you when you were naked .

All you bring down South is crime, desperation and all sort of terrible contention. You should go back or change your attitude
Re: Yoruba Logic by SLAP44: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
optionalY09:

No! The North and the East hasn’t been fair to the Yoruba at anytime ever! You guys are fvcked up! we regret accepting you into our communities and society. You destroyed and culture and ruined our moral values, you show no respect for the those who shelter you when you were naked .

All you bring down South is crime, desperation and all sort of terrible contention. You should go back or change your attitude

Stop crying like a rat on menstation. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Logic by orisa37: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
IGBOS HAVE NO CULTURE. WE WILL JUST TOLERATE THEM AND TEACH THEM HOW TO LIVE WITH DECENT HUMAN BEINGS IF OBI WIN.
REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID TO THE DEJI OF AKURE AND HOW "OMODEOWAS" DELT WITH THEM.
Re: Yoruba Logic by Yaribanzaonic: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Y.A.R.I.B.A ....was auto-cirrected by the mod that enjoys your OSU rants. There is no way you preeks will distort history. Any level you misconstrued zombies..be ready to get counter arguments that will expose you miscreants as dependable idiotic fuuls

APCHaram:

See the OSU's closing remark.

He entered it as Y A R I B A

Quote his nonsense rant and see how he used Y A R I B A which the autocorrect replaced with Yoruba .

OSU bastard
Re: Yoruba Logic by APCHaram: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Y.A.R.I.B.A ....was auto-cirrected by the mod that enjoys your OSU rants. There is no way you preeks will distort history. Any level you misconstrued zombies..be ready to get counter arguments that will expose you miscreants as dependable idiotic fuuls

Have you gotten another lame ipob propaganda ?

OSU pig
Re: Yoruba Logic by Yaribanzaonic: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Its loading.....I make you pee your dirty boxers and briefs like thiefnubuu.

Useless agbado piglets...spits

APCHaram:

Have you gotten another lame ipob propaganda ?

OSU pig
Re: Yoruba Logic by APCHaram: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Its loading.....I make you pee your dirty boxers and briefs like thiefnubuu.

Useless agbado piglets...spits

Mad OSU
Re: Yoruba Logic by Yaribanzaonic: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Demented agbado beastly pig.

APCHaram:

Mad OSU
Re: Yoruba Logic by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sammy07:

LMAO, the population is very low bro.

1. Not all the branches has igbo worshippers

2. In SW, for every 70 - 100 worshippers, you will or will not see up to 5 igbos
What about SE..?
SS, NE, NW, NC...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Healer Of Nigeria Must Not Only Be A Yoruba - Adigun Ogunlana / Bala Blu Explained ( This Is What Tinubu Meant To Say ) PHOTOS / Muslim Muslim 2023: You Are Making Mistakes – Prophet Ariole Knocks Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.