Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,391 members, 7,974,632 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Introversion Vs Antisocial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introversion Vs Antisocial (279 Views)

Is It Social Anxiety Or An Illusion Of Introversion. / Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introversion Vs Antisocial by mrrandomguy: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
I saw a post on the front page about the dangers of energy drink. The poster said he/she is an introvert and antisocial.
https://www.nairaland.com/7525919/energy-drinks-really-bad

We need to get this straight.
Being introverted is not the same as being antisocial. You can be an extrovert and be antisocial.
Get this into your big heads.

Antisocial and Introversion are not the same, but people often mix them up. They also see introversion as low self esteem.

Google what it means to be antisocial and stop disgracing yourselves in public. I will not define it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Introversion Vs Antisocial by marlow1962(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
I’m a big time introvert, I don’t socialize cus I hate ppl.
Humans are pathetic, everybody out der is fake.

I got my family, my small circle of childhood friends ( rip to the ones I lost bfr dy could hit 20, and the ones that couldn’t make it out the hood), my weed and my PlayStations.

I don’t need no frnds,if u want to be frnds wit me(that fine), I value loyalty more than anything in this life. The moment u start acting funny ( be ur a bitch or a nigga), I will distance myself from u.

I don’t forgive and I don’t forget, there’s no second chance in my dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Introversion Vs Antisocial by Nyascobar1414: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
marlow1962:
I’m a big time introvert, I don’t socialize cus I hate ppl.
Humans are pathetic, everybody out der is fake.

I got my family, my small circle of childhood friends ( rip to the ones I lost bfr dy could hit 20, and the ones that couldn’t make it out the hood), my weed and my PlayStations.

I don’t need no frnds,if u want to be frnds wit me(that fine), I value loyalty more than anything in this life. The moment u start acting funny ( be ur a bitch or a nigga), I will distance myself from u.

I don’t forgive and I don’t forget, there’s no second chance in my dictionary.

Same bro, No forgiveness, no second chance..

(1) (Reply)

Oya Legends, Describe Your Sex Life With A Movie Title Let's See Who's Legendary / Book Lovers Come In Please / Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.