Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,131 members, 7,913,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too (2399 Views)

Introversion Vs Antisocial / Is It Social Anxiety Or An Illusion Of Introversion. / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by nigeriagospel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
1 I always cherish my privacy note than anything

2 I don't contribute to discussion I consider not important to me.

3 I can be indoor for a whole day especially when am off duty.

4 I hardly make new friends, but hold the few ones I have in high esteem.

5 I something refuse people help not because I don't have the means to, but simply because I hate their life style and thereby don't want anything that will make our path cross

6 Relationship wise, if we can't have meaningful intellectual discussion, forget about the boobs and ass I don't find you attractive.

7 Am so much attracted to intelligent ladies not minding their look (sapiosexual)

8 Not that expressive verbally but instead I prefer showing the love than professing it all the time.

9 Trust means everything to me, if you break it, it might take century to regain my trust back

10 A creative person, sing and write song when alone.

11 some friends don't really know coming around to say hi pisses me off, (privacy invasion)

12 people sometimes think am proud and wicked cos I don't relate with them.

13 Still finding it difficult to keep a relationship beyond one year not because am abusive, but sometimes lost that connection due to my partner intellectual deficiency.

14 How do I solve this and build a lasting relationship(31 years of age, working and ambitious )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by olagbemi118(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
that number 5 is cool actually

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by nigeriagospel(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
olagbemi118:
that number 5 is cool actually
they sometimes tag me 'selfish'
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Holuwahphemy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
It affects everyone differently... You're not just an extrovert, you're also something I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Scary. Being an introvert shouldnt make you abusive or such. I means you cherish your own company and any thing thats deep. Im an extrovert but i can relate. You need to work on your self tho.

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Im number 1. 6. 7. 9. 10. 12. 13.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by luvyaself95(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
I am an ambivert I just behave the way i want to.

3 Likes

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by ITbomb(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
Can we copulate to produce the remaining numbers cos I have some of your missing numbers

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
ITbomb:

Can we copulate to produce the remaining numbers cos I have some of your missing numbers
grin Thats a bribe!
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
luvyaself95:
I am an ambivert I just behave the way i want to.
Exactly. Baby s. wink
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by nigeriagospel(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
don't get you ma
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by ITbomb(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Thats a bribe!
It's not a bribe if it is mutually beneficial
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigeriagospel:
don't get you ma
The ops list. Im like that too.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by nigeriagospel(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
can you get my digit from my signature so we can holla at each other, if you don't mind?
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Scatterscatter(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:

I'm 0. 7. 0. 5. 4. 3. *. *. *. 0. 8 shocked
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Scatterscatter:

I'm 0. 7. 0. 5. 4. 3. *. *. *. 0. 8 shocked
nigeriagospel:
can you get my digit from my signature so we can holla at each other, if you don't mind?
done wink
ITbomb:

It's not a bribe if it is mutually beneficial
grin CANT embarassed
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
The road to narcissism is paved with mirrors grin

Mate, you just sound like an a. Hole, real talk nothing intro about this list of self worship grin

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
done wink grin CANT embarassed
And that, my friend, is how our young girls loses the most promising young dudes
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
ITbomb:

And that, my friend, is how our young girls loses the most promising young dudes
I dont want to put you in trouble. My age is a natural barrier.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by nigeriagospel(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Guest007:
The road to narcissism is paved with mirrors grin

Mate, you just sound like an a. Hole, real talk nothing intro about this list of self worship grin
you are getting me wrong just as many, I don't like some of those trait myself, I have been battling to change me, speaking out means I need help I swear.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigeriagospel:
you are getting me wrong just as many, I don't like some of those trait myself, I have been battling to change me, speaking out means I need help I swear.

I can't help you but as long as you know that it needs work then you are on the path to the best version of yourself.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by ITbomb(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
I dont want to put you in trouble. My age is a natural barrier.
What is 21 years imprisonment compared to your beauty, age is just a number cool
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by LordPherule(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigeriagospel:
1 I always cherish my privacy note than anything

2 I don't contribute to discussion I consider not important to me.

3 I can be indoor for a whole day especially when am off duty.

4 I hardly make new friends, but hold the few ones I have in high esteem.

5 I something refuse people help not because I don't have the means to, but simply because I hate their life style and thereby don't want anything that will make our path cross

6 Relationship wise, if we can't have meaningful intellectual discussion, forget about the boobs and ass I don't find you attractive.

7 Am so much attracted to intelligent ladies not minding their look (sapiosexual)

8 Not that expressive verbally but instead I prefer showing the love than professing it all the time.

9 Trust means everything to me, if you break it, it might take century to regain my trust back

10 A creative person, sing and write song when alone.

11 some friends don't really know coming around to say hi pisses me off, (privacy invasion)

12 people sometimes think am proud and wicked cos I don't relate with them.

13 Still finding it difficult to keep a relationship beyond one year not because am abusive, but sometimes lost that connection due to my partner intellectual deficiency.

14 How do I solve this and build a lasting relationship(31 years of age, working and ambitious )

Work on that 5 and 11 first, your problems are solved
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
ITbomb:

What is 21 years imprisonment compared to your beauty, age is just a number cool
Lol. You havent seen me before
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by luvyaself95(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
Exactly. Baby s. wink
before you sell me what is ( baby s )
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by AfroKnight: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
One of my biggest mistakes in my love life was dating an introvert.

I had to prise her opinions out of her like, every damn time, and it was so exhausting.

Date an introvert only if you’re comfortable playing guessing games every time you need an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
nigeriagospel:
No need explaining yourself to a mofo.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Psalm2423(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
OP, do you keep a journal? That’s weird. Also, what type of introvert can stay inside for 60 days? Cause this is my 70th day indoors and alone (I’ve stepped out thrice at night), and I’m feeling kind of strange.

Also, I don’t relate to number 4, I don’t make new friends, and I’m quick to dump the ones I have. I even tend to dump family quickly. I also think I can relate to number 6, but it doesn’t quite matter. Just have something I can press and hold when I feel like grin.

I can’t relate to number 9, I’ve never trusted a person. As long as your name isn’t God or Psalm, I can’t trust you grin. So I just trust the lord and myself.

I can relate to number 13; longest relationship is quite around 5 months.

OP, my point is that; you’re not an introvert, you just have a psychological disorder that you need to identify. You’re not a psychopath too, since you can trust. And there’s no issue with you. You’re perfectly fine man, just find an intelligent person to date, or try to rebuke narcissism, which is why you feel that your partners are dull. You might have been dating idiots though, one can never tell till you hold a deep conversation with them. You’re fine man, focus on money, and you won’t have time to test your partner’s intelligence.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Don't try to please people so hard by being like them because in the end nobody cares.

As long as you are respectful to other humans and have a good heart , my man you are good to go. Let others judge all they want.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by jericco1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
No 13
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by DMerciful(m): 4:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I share many similarity with the OP. Difference is I dont think anything is wrong with me...I love my personality!

1 Like

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Suspect33(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is so me, especially 6 8 11

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married / I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY / Couples Accidentally Broadcast Themselves Having S**x For Over 45 Minutes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.