Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,388 members, 7,974,621 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too (2430 Views)

Introversion Vs Antisocial / Is It Social Anxiety Or An Illusion Of Introversion. / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by GGirll: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
I am a bit like you but I can relate well. I hate going out except it's important like school, church, important events n like minding my biz. I hate liars n the height is when you break my trust for u...I'm friendly but until you come closer you may never know...I like quiet people n cool headed people n I pick my friends n fights...so op you can work on yourself like I did n you will be cool las las.
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Danhumprey: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
ITbomb:

What is 21 years imprisonment compared to your beauty, age is just a number cool
SMH. undecided
Re: Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too by Mackin: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2020
nigeriagospel:
1 I always cherish my privacy note than anything

2 I don't contribute to discussion I consider not important to me.

3 I can be indoor for a whole day especially when am off duty.

4 I hardly make new friends, but hold the few ones I have in high esteem.

5 I something refuse people help not because I don't have the means to, but simply because I hate their life style and thereby don't want anything that will make our path cross

6 Relationship wise, if we can't have meaningful intellectual discussion, forget about the boobs and ass I don't find you attractive.

7 Am so much attracted to intelligent ladies not minding their look (sapiosexual)

8 Not that expressive verbally but instead I prefer showing the love than professing it all the time.

9 Trust means everything to me, if you break it, it might take century to regain my trust back

10 A creative person, sing and write song when alone.

11 some friends don't really know coming around to say hi pisses me off, (privacy invasion)

12 people sometimes think am proud and wicked cos I don't relate with them.

13 Still finding it difficult to keep a relationship beyond one year not because am abusive, but sometimes lost that connection due to my partner intellectual deficiency.

14 How do I solve this and build a lasting relationship(31 years of age, working and ambitious )

*Forklift Drivers Needed For 2 Weeks*
*Company: Manufacturing(Multinational)*
Requirements
3-5 years experience as a Forklift Driver
*Pay is 40k for 2 weeks*

Kindly send CVS to recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net with 'Forklift Driver' as Subject

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.