Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) (6558 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Moh247 you dey see as E dey go

Before you celebrate scroll down below someone already posted how many views Tinubu had which was over 300k

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Jalinspy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Don't be foolish...in 1 minute tinubu had 2k viewers

Obi had 3.1k in 26 minutes

Calculate the difference

An urchin can never disappoint grin

You people are just dumbos
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Don't be foolish...in 1 minute tinubu had 2k viewers

Obi had 3.1k in 26 minutes

Calculate the difference

You people are just dumbos
At the bolded , It's not 1 minute, it's 1Mo (Month)

Make una try dey go school

2 Likes

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Before you celebrate scroll down below someone already posted how many views Tinubu had which was over 300k
That's an old video

Check the topic discussed , they are different
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by ify2016: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
We live in a world where finding fault in others seems to be the favorite blood sport. It has long been the basis of political campaign strategy. It is the theme of much television programming across the world. It sells newspapers. Whenever we meet anyone, our first, almost unconscious reaction may be to look for imperfections.

Let's always see the good side of every candidate.

This is one of the first time Nigerians are fixturing the best visionary leaders with practical wealth of experience.

Vote wisely and let the best candidate win.
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That's an old video

Check the topic discussed , they are different

Why don't you Google it and stop misyarning.. it's boldly written Dec 5
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Why don't you Google it and stop misyarning.. it's boldly written Dec 5
you post the video here , that's your job to do
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

At the bolded , It's not 1 minute, it's 1Mo (Month)

Make una try dey go school

They stupidity is really a family problem for you

Views is for after the live stream

While watching is while streaming live.

I don't know why you people celebrate nonsense fake news and carry it on your head

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you post the video here , that's your job to do

Nope no time for that everyone has Google

Obi supporters are not a problem, let them continue all this watery propaganda

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by ubest1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
You don't expect a learned person to sit & start listening rubbish from BAT
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Nope no time for that everyone has Google

Obi supporters are not a problem, let them continue all this watery propaganda
Obi supporters are not a problem and yet you sleep and wake on Obi matter more than Atiku

Are you really sure that Obi is no problem? grin
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

They stupidity is really a family problem for you

Views is for after the live stream

While watching is while streaming live.

I don't know why you people celebrate nonsense fake news and carry it on your head
Frustration has set in, it's obvious in your comment.

But you go dey right las las under the leadership of your next President, Our next President, Mr Peter Obi
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Superwave16320: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
If Peter obi come second for this election not even first make I die suddenly

PrinceOfLagos:

Keep deceiving yourself

The result of this election is already steering at you on the face. Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi supporters are not a problem and yet you sleep and wake on Obi matter more than Atiku

Are you really sure that Obi is no problem? grin

Let's both check the numbers of thread you have created on Tinubu and if I have created any thread about Obi

When you see me on thread it's to debunk misinformation and lies about Asiwaju Jagaban

Obi is even going to get 3rd

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Let's both check the numbers of thread you have created on Tinubu and if I have created any thread about Obi

When you see me on thread it's to debunk misinformation and lies about Asiwaju Jagaban

Obi is even going to get 3rd
I understand you post more of comments than creating threads on Peter Obi and that's because He's a serious threat to Tinubu.. infact Peter Obi stands a far more better chance to be President than the drug lord in bourdillon Lagos

Fact!
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Superwave16320:
If Peter obi come second for this election not even first make I die suddenly

He will be First because he's roundly loved by all

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I understand you post more of comments than creating threads on Peter Obi and that's because He's a serious threat to Tinubu.. infact Peter Obi stands a far more better chance to be President than the drug lord in bourdillon Lagos

Fact!

This Prince of Imo sef... I have been commenting on any thread trying to slander Jagaban

I have done this even before Obi was kicked out of PDP

And for the records Obi can't come 3rd when Kwankwaso is on the ballot

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Frustration has set in, it's obvious in your comment.

But you go dey right las las under the leadership of your next President, Our next President, Mr Peter Obi

Cry more...your tears is delicious

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol.

Is this also a metrics? Obiidiots always make me laugh sometimes.

According to the moderator, over 60,000 tuned in to listen to Obi at the Chatham House. Some have not recorded 3k in one month
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by faceland: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
I don't know what the foooq I was thinking. Obi has to be the number one on social media, why haven't I been making video about him to get all the views?
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Propagandist at work.

Empty brain from Chatham site not channel TV Otondo

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Propagandist at work.

Chatam House YouTube page is different from that of Channels TV..

Wait for that of Channels TV for Obi's own..
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Obidient4life3: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense post by a COWARD

February 25 is almost here

After one week post the same screen shot from Channels Twitter handle of Obi and Tinubu let's see.
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Cry more...your tears is delicious
Chatham House site not Channels TV site empty brain
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

This Prince of Imo sef... I have been commenting on any thread trying to slander Jagaban

I have done this even before Obi was kicked out of PDP

And for the records Obi can't come 3rd when Kwankwaso is on the ballot
Obin walked out of PDP after Atiku dollarised the PDP presidential primaries

Peter Obi is a very decent man and won't be part of that. He's not like Tinubu that cornered the entire wealth of Lagos for himself and family .

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Candidlady:
moh247 please come and see something

You want to give someone heart attack shocked
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obin walked out of PDP after Atiku dollarised the PDP presidential primaries

Peter Obi is a very decent man and won't be part of that. He's not like Tinubu that cornered the entire wealth of Lagos for himself and family .

That's because his family from great grandmother Madam Tinubu, to Abibatu Mogaji OON are all extremely wealthy Lagos Iyaloja and powerful traders..

Tinubu was born rich and he would die supper rich

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

That's because his family from great grandmother Madam Tinubu, to Abibatu Mogaji OON are all extremely wealthy Lagos Iyaloja and powerful traders..

Tinubu was born rich and he would die supper rich
If Tinubu was born rich, then why did he ventured into drug business in united states ?
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is what obidents need grin
To continue wailing and insulting over tinubu every day

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If Tinubu was born rich, then why did he ventured into drug business in united states ?

Money laundering isn't drug business... That was settled 30 years ago and he clearly won

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:
Real voters don’t know all this una Chatham

Having said that the time the two screenshots were captured are different

Use the same Tim and seconds

Obi will be disgraced next month
you've gone insane again!!
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Shikini: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thank God for Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tariff Protest: Don’t Derail Our Electricity Sector Plans, Adelabu Begs Labour / Bankole’s Father Cries Out, They Want To Kill My Son / Bamanga Tukur To Stand Surety For His Son

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.