Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,107 members, 7,939,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) (6556 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Money laundering isn't drug business... That was settled 30 years ago and he clearly won
Are the two not serious crimes?
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
this is a different video Not about the 2023 election

No he showed Channels YouTube video of Tinubu’s speech

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are the two not serious crimes?

Let's ask Doyin Okupe, and drug dealers caught in Asia which is serious and which is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Let's ask Doyin Okupe, and drug dealers caught in Asia which is serious and which is not

Atleast you've admitted that Tinubu committed money laundry and I'm pretty sure that you will soon admit Tinubu did drugs back in the days in united states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Atleast you've admitted that Tinubu committed money laundry and I'm pretty sure that you will soon admit Tinubu did drugs back in the days in united states

Where did I ever admit such, when the charge sheet are written in English

How many people do you know as a Nigerian that won FBI and US government
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Atiku couldn't enter the united states for years till 2019 and it was made possible because the united states government officials were bribed heavily to allow Atiku step foot on United States soil .

So Tinubu had a plea bargain with the united states to let him off the hook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Jogs1900: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:
Real voters don’t know all this una Chatham

Having said that the time the two screenshots were captured are different

Use the same Tim and seconds

Obi will be disgraced next month
Don't mind him..The link is from different sources.He should as well drop the link for us to confirm the screenshot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Moh247: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Atiku couldn't enter the united states for years till 2019 and it was made possible because the united states government officials were bribed heavily to allow Atiku step foot on United States soil .

So Tinubu had a plea bargain with the united states to let him off the hook

Don't mistake lobbying for bribery, Atiku still has a case, but opted to use diplomatic channels to enter

No FBI forfeited the tax he was meant to pay and left him free with his over $1.2million
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Zulum500: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Moh247 you dey see as E dey go

Obidense you go tire..
Na datti first cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Jogs1900: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Obi too laundered money for Diezani Allison.
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Karlman:
What do you expect?
Who in their normal sense views Bala Blu delegating questions in an international event?

Tinubu's was a disgraceful outing by the evil party and their sick candidate.

Take ya time. If you like comedy, you will like a Town Hall different from Bala Blue.

Last last, Peter Obi is coming to help us build a better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Karlman: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Don't be foolish...in 1 minute tinubu had 2k viewers

Obi had 3.1k in 26 minutes

Calculate the difference

You people are just dumbos
Personally I don't do Urchins!
You lots are damned!
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Karlman:

Personally I don't do Urchins!
You lots are damned!

Because you can't differentiate between live streaming viewers and just views after event.

Lies and Crying is your hobby

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Novarisammy2: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:

so you are banking on the unenlightened for votes?
those 133million people APC has pauperized and thrown into multidimensional poverty ?
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by michlins(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:

one thing I hate about you guys is leaning back and playing on the illiteracy of the Nigeria people to win election.

Most of the time, you folks are encouraged by the docile and lack of proper awareness plus illiteracy of Nigeria especially Northern Nigeria

It's not cool
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by DLuciano: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense post by a COWARD

February 25 is almost here
but you only captured via channels, so who is the real coward?
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by DLuciano: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
MyFlair:

No he showed Channels YouTube video of Tinubu’s speech
Dont mind him, he is counting Channels YouTube view for Tinubu. Ole! grin
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by jeremymiles6: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
https://www.motorwerksinfiniti.com/
Motor Werks Infiniti
Motor Werks Infiniti has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Infiniti car loan or lease in the Barrington area.
Barrington customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Barrington INFINITI car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of INFINITI auto parts.
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by mycar: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:

you mean, Nigeria will be disgraced next month
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by brainint: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
If you are sure Obi will be disgraced,

1) Tell your party to stop thugs/agberos from interfering during next month election especially in Lagos.

2) Tell your party agents not to share money,indomie,garri,rice etc (vote buying) on during election.

Let's see who will win.

sarrki:

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by jumper524(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:

Tinubu don't give you his moves to anticipate. The Chatham House interview wasn't expected to wailers, it took them by surprise. The part that suit their wailing discription was cut short and shared on their various groups on WhatsApp and twitter. I can bet the haters keep trail on Asiwaju that they think of Obi progress. They never believed in Obi but they hate Asiwaju and anything rivaling Asiwaju is gold and diamond to them.
Obi is still not considered a real political strength to compete with. That's why we must give their very little voters morale to cancel out Atiku nock votes in his strongest region.
Asiwaju has 2 region to dominate, southwest and northeast. 2 region to fight 50:50 North Central and northwest.
Asiwaju don't sound confident cos he wants to but he's confident cos it's obvious he's won.

Leave the wailers to win on social media.
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by TheChameleon: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense post by a COWARD

February 25 is almost here

They are naturally cowards and very dishonest.

Their stupid lies and propaganda online have been noticed by Northerners

The idiots don't know that the level of distrust will further increase with these lies.

We will see how they will smell Aso Rock in the next 1000 years.

1 Like

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:

This lyrics of real voters not online is an insult to educated and exposed Nigerians, does it mean educated Nigerians online don't vote? Do we have more illiterates than literate in Nigeria except in the backward north?

Abeg that line is outdated and stale
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Imagine me using my hard earned data to watch bala blue, bula bla. God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
sarrki:

And you are very proud to know that people( the real voters) don't know the kind of person they are electing in a very delicate position as president... And what the person has in mind to do for them .......
We they ooo

How do we end up with such people portraying such mentality...
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Karlman: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Because you can't differentiate between live streaming viewers and just views after event.

Lies and Crying is your hobby
Like I said, I can't take anything coming from you lots.
Everything you damned urchins do is evil and nothing but evil.
Damned cursed people on a cursed mission!
Your gnashing of teeth shall know no end come February.
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Karlman:

Like I said, I can't take anything coming from you lots.
Everything you damned urchins do is evil and nothing but evil.
Damned cursed people on a cursed mission!
Your gnashing of teeth shall know no end come February.

I know you're talking to your father

You can bite the dust

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

You too mumu. What you are showing is on channels tv not on the Chatham site.

Mumu what's the difference between live streaming and views after event?

You guys are too bumb

It's either you watch an event live on their streaming platform or you watch later on different platforms which channels is inclusive.

Don't be stupid guys. I mustn't watch on chattam web or platform alone

Moreover view nha view

Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Mumu what's the difference between live streaming and views after event?

You guys are too bumb

It's either you watch an event live on their streaming platform or you watch later on different platforms which channels is inclusive.

Don't be stupid guys. I mustn't watch on chattam web or platform alone

Moreover view nha view

Your mumu no get level. Why not gather together all the live stream from all the platforms and new house handles and share with us?
Re: Viewers Of Peter Obi And Tinubu On Chatham House Interviews (Photos) by BigYash: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
Is it by veiws
This one pain you cheesy No ,its not by views,its by vote buying.. Ahahaha
Una mind go dey next month.. We must rescue this country from una hand..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Has Oil, Diamond, Gold But I Want Us To Remain With Biafrans-maitama Sule / Secession Not Solution To Nigeria's Problem - Gbajabiamila, Peter Obi Says / This "Stupid Abokis" Screenshot Is Spreading Like Wild Fire In Arewa Whatsapp Gr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.