Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid (1731 Views)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Rapuru14: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Ttalk:
That's too poor of Obi. How can you say a critical sector such as health sector is something you will have to begin to learn from the scratch.

Since you have no achievement in that sector as a governor, with the resident doctor who embarked on strike because of your lack of ideas, innovations and charisma to solve basic problem, any person that still go ahead and cast his vote for you with these glaring incompetency is an enemy of Nigeria

Urchin Cry harder. Only good at spinning lies.
Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Rapuru14: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2023
plaindealer:
It is now very obvious that this man is a bad and flawed human being, he's not prepared and he's not even ready for anything.

Candidates have manifestos for this particular reason, they research, they gather experts to deliberate and come up with sane and rational solutions needed to solve problems and hit the ground running on day one, but this hopeless openly admitted to the world that his head is void of bright ideas and solutions.

Basically, this fool will sit on his hands for months and years and Nigerians will wait while he gyrates to Indonesia and India to study healthcare, but I'm sure he'll return empty-handed just like his failed power vacation to Egypt, he returned to steal and plagiarize PMB's Siemens power deal.

This man is a walking disaster, a disaster that Nigerians must avoid by any means necessary.

Urchin Cry harder. Obi is your president come May 29th. Kiiyasef
Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Rapuru14: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2023
agarawu1985:
This Grimgory AdaOBI is so clueless, inept and shameless..

He just went there to disgrace Nigerians..

Stupid Upper Iweka Graduate

Soludo was right Afterall

Urchin kiiyasef. Obi is your president May 29th 2023
Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Rapuru14: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

You want to learn while in the helm of affair?
When we said he failed woefully as a governor you will call us names..if he succeeded as a governor he would have told us he would imporve on how he tackled healthcare when he was a governor.

Obi and his supporters are all dunces.

Urchin kiiyasef, Obi is your president May 29th 2023.
Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Rapuru14: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2023
sunboy:

God bless you! He literally admitted to wanting to learn how to lead a country on the job!?! Wow!!! Even though I do not support Tinubu, I know with his old age he’s have answers for that, cos he turned around the Lagos healthcare.

Urchin kiiyasef, Obi is your president come May 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him / Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government / Ekiti Rigging: Dino and LP Has Challenged Overvoting In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.