Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,732 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (30326 Views)

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Paullo19: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason

Stupid post from a daft human being... No go get sense still dey folo tribalism dey talk nonsense..
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Saladdin: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Junior66:

I live in Keffi, I have lived in Jalingo, Makurdi, Lokoja etc. I can tell you with 100% certainty that Obi will win Benue, Taraba, Abuja, Plateau, Southern Kaduna and pretty much everywhere Christians dominate. You guys seem to have forgotten that northern Christians play religious politics and always vote any candidate the SS and SE massively supports. This election is going to be a referendum between christian votes going mainly to a single candidate (Obi) versus Muslim votes divided by there major candidates (Atiku, BAT and Kwankwaso), go and do your calculations and see whether a divided Muslim vote can win presidential election in Nigeria.

Since you have chosen to ignore the complex voting pattern that characterise Nigeria's political scene, I'll remind you of this post by Feb 26th, God's willing.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Monzze: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:
Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North

Nothing like he will do well in Kogi
Kogi is 95% tinubu, 4 percent Atiku, 1% others grin
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Nothing like he will do well in Kogi
Kogi is 95% tinubu, 4 percent Atiku, 1% others
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=OurBusinessIsPr post=120151305][/quote]

Congratulation, Obi has won here on Nairaland, when is the online swearing in date?

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by 1Dray(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Strangle:
Do well in kogi State?
Never! una Igbos don too hate Ebiras no be small.

don't expect our vote.

Ebiras are minority in Kogi State. Ebiras will still vote PO. Talk about yourself alone, you've just one vote.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by criminalmindz: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Even Jonathan that the north loved did not win bauchi
You people should keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Amspecial: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jus dey talk plenty so u want us the nothern christians to come vote apc.
Just dey talk plenty rubbish you are not serious
jumper524:
una go just dey upper iweka dey analyse things when them give una for media. Go plateau make you see whether them consider labour party sef, go those villages. Apart from Jo's Town nothing. Nasarawa no go there, obi supporters Don go back to pdp as e be say the guy hope Don drop kpata kpata. Who know una for even lafia or keffi? Make una go sidon.
Una think say Northern christains foolish to the core nah. That's why you dey call stares when den get reasonable number and you think say Bauchi zuru people follow. People when no even send una.

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SmartyPants(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga APC has never won Abuja.APC zone ko ADC zone ni

Learn to analyze things as events unfold. I said Abuja is an APC zone as at today.

It is obvious. Even in 2019 when Atiku and Obi combined, APC still gave them close marking. Now that Obi and Atiku have split the old PDP base, the race is open to the popular candidate.

Based on the popularity of the Muslim - Muslim ticket among the northern Muslim elites, my postulation is that the Muslim north will eventually rally behind Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by zionstaar75: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
Ihiala north kikiki grin I swear nobody takes Obi seriously from north central to the core north. Don’t be deceived by social media propaganda
no mind them
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by 1972xy: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Jigawa
Zamfara
Sokoto
Borno
Benue
Plateau
Adamawa
Fct
Yobe
Obi all the way......
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by zionstaar75: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
criminalmindz:

Even Jonathan that the north loved did not win bauchi
You people should keep dreaming
leave them,one month from now everyone eyes go don clear. I say na only one billboard of obi dey ilorin, Kwara state capital and no labour party presence at all.kwara is one of the places this guys are quoting 25% for obi o.i feel sorry these guys after election results come out,I hope most of them won't have cardiac arrest.outside south east and lagos ,then benue and plateau state.obi exist only on social media. He won't even be in top 3

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by CaptainAyub: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
SmartyPants:

Obi can't win Abuja. He will do well but Abuja is the seat of the ruling party obviously and completely dominated by northerners. That's an APC zone.

If you want to test this, just look at the recent dei dei market riot and how the Igbos were overpowered, with weak response from the police.
���
Those abokkis who set fire on people's goods do not own a common mat in Abuja talk more of having an apartment talk more of having a voter's card.
Na for mosque,market stalls,anywhere dem see na im dem de sleep.
Hope U know buhari lost in Aso rock polling unit last elections,lost Abuja Municipal and also lost the whole FCT.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by 9ty4our: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
None
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SmartyPants(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
CaptainAyub:

���
Those abokkis who set fire on people's goods do not own a common mat in Abuja talk more of having an apartment talk more of having a voter's card.
Na for mosque,market stalls,anywhere dem see na im dem de sleep.
Hope U know buhari lost in Aso rock polling unit last elections,lost Abuja Municipal and also lost the whole FCT.

This is not last election sir. Go and look at the results btw, APC gave PDP a hot chase and clearly, the PDP advantage was the combination of Atiku and Obi.

That base has been split, while APC's 150k plus votes from the last election will likely be eroded only marginally.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by mabea: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
una go just dey upper iweka dey analyse things when them give una for media. Go plateau make you see whether them consider labour party sef, go those villages. Apart from Jo's Town nothing. Nasarawa no go there, obi supporters Don go back to pdp as e be say the guy hope Don drop kpata kpata. Who know una for even lafia or keffi? Make una go sidon.
Una think say Northern christains foolish to the core nah. That's why you dey call stares when den get reasonable number and you think say Bauchi zuru people follow. People when no even send una.
If they are not foolish they won't vote in the same people who are oppressing them again.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by CaptainAyub: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
azpekuliar:

Abuja, APC zone? cheesy
Thar man no even know say Buhari lost in Aso rock,lost on AMAC,lost the FCT as a whole wink
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Sedonxavi: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Emir01:

You guys are funny people which of the NC? Obi is not in the race in NC. Atiku or Tinubu in NC. Save this message. Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau are all controlled by APC, they will fight to d last, do you think those senators or reps, commissioners, LG Chairmen, State assemblies, SsA will be happy to loose their daily meals? Benue is a battle ground but PDP will win it.
what a wonderful analysis! You just told us the main reason why APC is winning the presidential election for those who understand Nigeria politics. Nobody wants to be in opposition party
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by CaptainAyub: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
SmartyPants:

This is not last election sir. Go and look at the results btw, APC gave PDP a hot chase and clearly, the PDP advantage was the combination of Atiku and Obi.

That base has been split, while APC's 150k plus votes from the last election will likely be eroded only marginally.
grin
Apparently, u don't live in or near Abj.
The Gbagyi who are Abuja natives,what is their religion?
Has buhari or his APC ever won Abuja b4?
Last elections, remember it was 2 Fulani muslims,now Obi is the only Christian among the 4 top runners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

He will win Chad in Nigeria republic...Lol
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Espelbengz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Plateau marginally.. but none afterwards
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by kolas88(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
You will be disappointed and cry blood next month for your submission.quote author=Deprofessional post=120117071]Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North[/quote]
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SmartyPants(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
CaptainAyub:

grin
Apparently, u don't live in or near Abj.
The Gbagyi who are Abuja natives,what is their religion?
Has buhari or his APC ever won Abuja b4?
Last elections, remember it was 2 Fulani muslims,now Obi is the only Christian among the 4 top runners.

lol.

Everyday northerners troop into this city en masse. Do you know what Gbagyi sounds like? Nope. But you hear Hausa everywhere don't you?

You are talking about Gbagyis - go to Bwari their ancestral home where a Hausa is now the recognized traditional ruler.

Open your eyes.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by kolas88(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
kolas88:
You will be disappointed and cry blood next month for your submission.quote author=Deprofessional post=120117071]Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

You will be disappointed and cry blood next month for your submission.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by azpekuliar: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Thar man no even know say Buhari lost in Aso rock,lost on AMAC,lost the FCT as a whole wink

Abi oo
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by CaptainAyub: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you guys are funny sha Abuja that's a core PDP strong hold... Taraba too... Benue too... These States labour no even get nass candidates... Ina go cry next month Sha cos labour ll lose flat...
SE was a PDP stronghold, will they also vote PDP again?
Oga,SS has always voted PDP alongside SE,will PDP win SS this election cycle?
It's more about the candidates oga.
You think Benue will leave their fellow Christian and vote a Fulani after they tried it in 2015 and paid dearly for it?

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:
Bauchi, Borno, Kwara and Zamfara

Add Yobe to Tinubu. It's a 90% victory for Tinubu in Borno and Yobe

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Strangle: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
1Dray:

Ebiras are minority in Kogi State. Ebiras will still vote PO. Talk about yourself alone, you've just one vote.
Ebiras minority?

You must be leaving inside the bush then

Come outside and see that things has really changed.
Kogi State governor is Ebira for that matter.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by saintrow1: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
seen, corrected

Anyway there are 4 major contenders in the whole northwest and North East (the votes will be shared there
With 1. Atiku
2. Tinubu
3. Kwankwaso
4.Peter Obi

NC is between Atiku and Peter Obi

And 3 in the whole of South
1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu (Tinubu will only dominate core Yoruba states or villages)

Go and collect your own bucket

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by hardbody: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
As e be me like this, I don't care who wins. Nigerian youths should use their hands and do themselves. I feel financially secure and have 4 more years UK Visa on my passport. You all can play kalukalu with your future, it is none of my effing business.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Georgejeez: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi will win all the Northern states , Quote me anywhere .
Labour party and Peter Gringory Obi will Win all the Northern states in Biafraland
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Sedonxavi: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Close your mouth oga,u de talk too much.
From Maraba,Nyanya,1 man village ,Ado ,Masaka,1 man Village,Gidan Zakara etc, that small axis has the highest voting block in Nasarawa state and they will all vote Peter Obi.
The illiterate Keffi indigenes will vote Kwankwaso, Atiku ,Tinubu and Obi in that order but the literate ones plus the huge population of educated staff and families of FMC Keffi and Nasarawa state University will vote Obi first b4 any other candidate.
Akwanga axis,the votes will be shared equally b/w Obi,Atiku and Tinubu in that order.
Don't know much about Lafia axis but judging from the attendance to Obi's rallies ,he will also do well there.
NOTE:Buhari and his janjaweeed squad won Nasarawa state for the 1st time in 2019,Nas has always voted alongside the Christian south.
NOTE:Been living/working in Nas state 9yrs now.
Just listen to illiterate calling another person an illiterate. Well, is not fault is lack of knowledge of political structure of Nigeria. When you guys speak about Obi winning this election I always smile. Where will he get the votes or you all your social media noise is going to translate into vote counts. Moreover, if no defection of prominent politicians in 2027 he can never win presidential election with LP unless is adopted back to PDP. Again, an average Hausa/ Fulani consider Obi as remnants of Ojukwu who will never favor them as president. So forget about the noise and do your analysis. Winning HOA election in Nigeria is no joke
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
saintrow1:

Go and collect your own bucket
go and collect your bread

Bst

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Ngige's Threat To Banks; See Labour Acts Breached By Banks: Know Your Right!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.