Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,514 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation (16894 Views)

Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms / Request For Voluntary Extension Of Service Year. / 33,000 :Request For Voluntary Extension Of Service Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by Fejoku: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
go and ask Google na... Same anambra that I served and na malpractice students de take pass waec some of u Igbos have a stupid arrogance... By next month when Obi losses we ll see what you guys will do... those of you thinking the North is a desolate place are very foolish and stupid...
It was a very simple question I asked you. Let me repeat it.
Does your state have more graduates than Anambra state? If Yes, then mention your state for verification.
Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by alfarouq(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2023
seeyounow:
shocked shocked tongue

What is the real reason you sent this? You decided to break the south west into 3 to make it look like the south west is short changed then merged the south south with the south east to make it look like the south east and other regions are at advantage.

Some foolish people who lack critical thinking will believe and even like this rubbish.
Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Fejoku:

It was a very simple question I asked you. Let me repeat it.
Does your state have more graduates than Anambra state? If Yes, then mention your state for verification.
I don't owe any awnser... Since you are inquisitive go find out yourself... And go to hell with your toxic pride rubbish
Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by mastermaestro(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2023
SILVERLINES:
grin
I know the backbone to this, making NYSC optional will reduce pussy for senators, ministers and permsec in Abuja. The yeye lawmakers know what they are doing

Not true. Over fifty percent of government schools in the North, especially rural areas, depend heavily on Corp members for staffing. I am certain that these reps were sternly instructed by their governors to kick against it.

Winding up this scheme would spell doom for their secondary educational system. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by mastermaestro(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Nysc is not bad so long as Nigeria remains one country. It aids cultural understanding. I know some things about the North today because of nysc.

I suggest they do a few modifications here and there instead of ending it all together. One of which is to grant Corp members special security status. It means no matter what happens, a Corp member must be protected from harm, and immune from prosecution by the state where he or she is serving.

Scrapping this scheme will usher in cultural darkness between the north and the south.
Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by ArewaNorth: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Mendelssohn:
The north is the only place in the country that needs the services of corp members, because advertently, ethnical factor is a basic concomitant in determining the likely place of posting. So a teeming population of better read southerners are pushed up there to assist in their schools in exchange for those up there, who got admitted into the univetsities with 110 UME cut off mark. The South West is the only place at the receiving end of the contrivance called National integration for which the scheme was originally designed, and this is because it's the only relatively or comparatively safe place in the country but the scheme does not statutorily allow for its indegenes to have a space there, save an imprint of "runz".

Always indulging into nonsensical, unfounded accusations. The same better read with no common sense engaging in prostitution, baby factory, cultism, human trafficking, international prostitution and all sorts of scams you mean?
NYSC is one of the few opportunities for citizens to serve their Nation!
Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by Fejoku: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I don't owe any awnser... Since you are inquisitive go find out yourself... And go to hell with your toxic pride rubbish
I'm not responsible for your frustration and inferiority complex.
Next time, think very well before attacking Igbos or any Igbo state because you will always be challenged to present facts.
I'll overlook your insults for the second and last time.
Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fejoku:

I'm not responsible for your frustration and inferiority complex.
Next time, think very well before attacking Igbos or any Igbo state because you will always be challenged to present facts.
I'll overlook your insults for the second and last time.
thunder for you and your reservations... Infact you are mad... U think I care about an ego bastard like u idiot... God punish u and what's facts u think u have... I have said my point if e pain u go and kee yourself
Re: Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation by Fejoku: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
thunder for you and your reservations... Infact you are mad... U think I care about an ego bastard like u idiot... God punish u and what's facts u think u have... I have said my point if e pain u go and kee yourself
Lmao... I'm not the cause of your frustration. Check around you, there's surely a rope lying carelessly somewhere. You can do the needful after you find it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Getting Frustrated At His PPA - What Can He Do? / Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.