Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,388 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result (216134 Views)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by ElGabi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

^except where i am cheesy
CAPITAL LIE
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by ElGabi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

^except where i am  cheesy
CAPITAL LIE
edors:

pls is there anyone who have got admitted in elect/elect.electrical electronic engineering
You've got one here!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
El Gabi:

CAPITAL LIE
nope I'm not lying I don't know why or how but I'm just calm sometimes at home I even forget I'm waiting for my pume result the only time i get tensed is when I come online and see people posting this and that and one doesn't know if the information they give is right or wrong, apart from those short moments I have been calm right from day one till this day.  I don't think if i was unstable I would have time to crack jokes  cheesy
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
Energieman:

like mine, it says access error, Probably, they made a fatal mistake with my previous post ume score and going through the script in search for my correct score! Or what could be happening?  
lmao ''FATAL MISTSAKE'' grin grin
That's what I saw on mine yesterday , for me I know they are rectifying things that's why some of us cannot access it any more cos they posted different pins and passports on different results, so we have to give them time, even though they've been given more than enough time cos even my second choice school have released their second choice result undecided
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^ YALL SHUD KIP QUITE JARE, WEN YALL VE USEFULL INFOMATN DEN U CAN DROP EM HERE,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
^canta block your nyash
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by naijalodge(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

nope I'm not lying I don't know why or how but I'm just calm sometimes at home I even forget I'm waiting for my pume result the only time i get tensed is when I come online and see people posting this and that and one doesn't know if the information they give is right or wrong, apart from those short moments I have been calm right from day one till this day.  I don't think if i was unstable I would have time to crack jokes  cheesy
Natasha how many million you score for your other post ume?,no go let the school find you oooo cause EfCC the hungry.lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Coalbanks: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
@natasha Ave always love ur coments@all by the time uniben is tru with their robish,nobody will think it was free and fair considering all the mistakes dey have done,how will someone be having 20 in there 40english postume exam, looking at the trend of aspiring uniben student on mairaland surely our own is worse any engineering that has more that 50 in the recently withdrawn result?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Trakame(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
Y r u guyz firin up ur cylinderz on trivial tinz, jst culex,chill, gve uniben space 2 sort tinz out, as 4 me i m calmin down even though i waz gven admision, jst chilex
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by ElGabi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

NICE!!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by ElGabi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

^canta block your nyash
LWKMD!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
naijalodge:

Natasha how many million you score for your other post ume?,no go let the school find you oooo cause EfCC the hungry.lol grin grin grin grin grin
lol 7 million  sad lol they don't release your score they only show your admission status and I know they do this so that they would be able to do mango mango  grin anyways they brought passed Jamb questions so after the exam i went home and marked myself I scored 70  wink when i went to check my admission status i saw '' you have not be given admission check back in two weeks time''  shocked shocked shocked
lmao if you see the shock eh lol anyway I'm the cause i was putting confidence in myself cos i wrote well and stuff like that instead of putting confidence in God I used to say '' if they don't give me admission then who else''  cry cry cry cry cry  anyways I'm still waiting for the two weeks time  grin grin grin
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
Coalbanks:

@natasha Ave always love your coments@all by the time uniben is tru with their robish,nobody will think it was free and fair considering all the mistakes dey have done,how will someone be having 20 in there 40english postume exam, looking at the trend of aspiring uniben student on mairaland surely our own is worse any engineering that has more that 50 in the recently withdrawn result?
thanks a lot and I agree with you people wouldn't think it was a free and fair ''election'' lol with all their errors
El Gabi:

NICE!!
Ya thanks
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by auxtin(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
auxtinhell:

LWKMD TOO O!
Jokes like that will definitely reduce the tension in the air, Good Job Natasha!
lol thanks I'm glad it eased your tension cheesy
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by naijalodge(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

lol 7 million  sad lol they don't release your score they only show your admission status and I know they do this so that they would be able to do mango mango  grin anyways they brought passed Jamb questions so after the exam i went home and marked myself I scored 70  wink when i went to check my admission status i saw '' you have not be given admission check back in two weeks time''  shocked shocked shocked
lmao if you see the shock eh lol anyway I'm the cause i was putting confidence in myself cos i wrote well and stuff like that instead of putting confidence in God I used to say '' if they don't give me admission then who else''  cry cry cry cry cry  anyways I'm still waiting for the two weeks time  grin grin grin

!!!which kind thing be that??,na so i hear say bayelsa state own still be but i doubt, hmmmm, may God help his children, well you need not worry cause Uniben has already given u admission, Guys dont worry about the stress Jamb and post ume imposed on you,we are already through with our finally deal with jamb so start preparing for Ben,,plz Foam and carpet for sale ooo.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
naijalodge:

!!!which kind thing be that??,na so i hear say bayelsa state own still be but i doubt, hmmmm, may God help his children, well you need not worry cause Uniben has already given u admission, Guys dont worry about the stress Jamb and post ume imposed on you,we are already through with our finally deal with jamb so start preparing for Ben,,plz Foam and carpet for sale ooo.
Amen Amen Amen

the funny thing is NDU is actually my second choice lol so what you heard is right
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Natasha2(f): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
You guys should check out this thread Its not about pume or admission but I'm very sure its going to be really helpful to you except of course if you're not aspiring to be a first class student cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-163757.0.html
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Splufficwilson: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Lmfao @natasha giving u dis kisses :* :* :* :* for free am a bit relief couz of ur jokes, uniben should better rectify things b4 dey strt rigging our result oo, bu dis is inlike uniben doe cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

^canta block our nyash
nw datz mch beta :-D
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by missKeri(f): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
OMG. No result is showing even the reg. no of those admitted, shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by ElGabi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
Natasha,,:

You guys should check out this thread Its not about pume or admission but I'm very sure its going to be really helpful to you except of course if you're not aspiring to be a first class student  cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-163757.0.html

Thread of the decade. Thanks Natasha, this's exactly what i needed.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Blessgod20: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
Oh God, ur devine favor speaks 4 us all the Nairalanders in Jesus name, A BiG AMEN. Pls, Jesus dnt let any man or woman interfare with my score and 4 dose with lower score help them 4 upgrading to meet up in Jesus name. BY 2MORO ALL MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOUGHTED OUT,@all keep on holding to God,and speak forth d words d holy spirit put in ur mouth towards ur result.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Blessgod20: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
Oh God, ur devine favor speaks 4 us all the Nairalanders in Jesus name, A BiG AMEN. Pls, Jesus dnt let any man or woman interfare with my score and 4 dose with lower score help them 4 upgrading to meet up in Jesus name. BY 2MORO ALL MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOUGHTED OUT,@all keep on holding to God,and speak forth d words d holy spirit put in ur mouth towards ur result.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Blessgod20: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
I get d fact dat Natasha z a gurl. Buh z dat enuf reason 4 sum of Yall 2 start worshiping<i.e, natasha 9ce jke,bla bla>her, #smh
@natasha: i aint hating on u, am jux sayng
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by harra(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
[img]http://@edors, in respond to your question, a friend of mine got admitted to read elect/elect with the putme score of 41 and 205 as utme score! i guess for those of us that still has clauses in our results should just be patient. (if na worry i no see person whey worry reach me o)[/img]
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
My dads driver jux said his nephew bought d admissn status access ish in zenith bank, amma quiz him 2morow sha, 2 find owt if its legit
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by WackyJ1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
You all should get Serious. You're confusing Errors in uploading Results with Errors in Admissions Given/status. The scores are already there, those who have been given admission are already there, the only problem is with the uploading, That's why they've not put admission status yet,
It's likely that those with No access or error in Access have not had theirs reuploaded and locked with Pin.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by beckyomas(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
shocked shocked shocked :oOMGGGG, ! WATS HAPPENING NOW? MINE IS NOW SHOWING NO RESULTS FOUND ND IVE SEEN MY ADMISSION STATUS EARLIER ON WITH "ADMITTED" NOW AM REALLY SCARED shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
Jux checkd d ecampus syt agn, I noticed dat my sex,state nd course of choice as bin added, twus only my name nd jamb numba dat wus dere dis mawnin, So uniben z still uploading i guess!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.