Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) (13212 Views)

Democracy Built On Ethnicity Does Not Endure — It’ll Continue To Wobble - GEJ / Peter Obi Labour Party Is Party Of Ethnicity And Religion- KWANKWASO At Chatham / Hauwa Atiku Uwais: Eliminate Ethnicity And Religion From Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by DSC7: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2023
sapele914:
Whether vote or no vote o, the political scumbag Peter Obi will never be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Give me just 2 reasons why Obi will never be president....

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by olajizz01(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2023
orion7:
He never had sense. Very proud man. Down south he will not score any vote. Labour Party is bigger and better than his Hausa party
According to your statement, Hausa party is fighting Igbo party.

Both are sectarian parties.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Kilamba612: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2023
DSC7:
NNPP a national party yet no single rally in SE, SW and SS... ...
And he wants to became the president of Nigeria.
Who is more of a tribal party then this man?
I respect before, but after his speech in London I believe he has nothing to offer to Nigeria, if he eventually becomes the president Trust me the other part of Nigeria will suffer, only north will be prioritised.

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Why can't Igbo man rule since like forever

Na only Muslim abi Hausa go dey rule?!

Nonsense.

Let's try a new hand

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
DSC7:

Give me just 2 reasons why Obi will never be president....

Ipobian turned Obidient ask me this same question, on Tuesday February 28th, when you are about to revert & resume your Biafra agitation.

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Pascalloyd(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso is a tribal bigot. I prefer Buhari to Kwankwaso. Buhari is better.

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Babaken(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Mikalaika:
OBI has performed magic with Labour Party. The fact that all of the opposition parties are talking about Labour Party shows that they are probably the biggest threat to them.

I never really believed that LP would do well in this election. The way these politicians in PDP, APC, NNPP etc are now focussing on them is making me to see a realistic chance for OBI/DATTI. It is unbelievable.

Kwakwanso spent some valuable time to talk about LP on a platform that he should use to canvass for votes.

If they didn’t pose any threat, they won’t be on the lips of the heavyweights, especially APC.
football match na who hold ball them they attack.

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by DSC7: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Kilamba612:

I respect before, but after his speech in London I believe he has nothing to offer to Nigeria, if he eventually becomes the president Trust me the other part of Nigeria will suffer, only north will be prioritised.

Imagine having back to back rallies in kano state,,, shey na only kano votes go make am president? ...

I pity any southerner that will vote for Kwankwaso,,, he will so sideline southern Nigeria that we will beg Buhari to come back...

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Kilamba612:

The Labor Party, are you not a descendant of the Ipob?
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Kilamba612: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2023
sapele914:
Rally or elected person, Those the Labor parry have any elected person within The Federal Republic of Nigeria, even ordinary elected Councillor?

You confused myopic minded ipobians get serious mental problem politically.
What you guys failed to understand is, there is first time for everything.
Please no insult, who do you want us vote among the 4 of them.. please sincere. Thanks

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2023
DSC7:

Imagine having back to back rallies in kano state,,, shey na only kano votes go make am president? ...

I pity any southerner that will vote for Kwankwaso,,, he will so sideline southern Nigeria that we will beg Buhari to come back...
He stands a much better chance than that Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Pandora Pete.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2023
See obi-dogs below doing what they know how to do best( barking).
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by James91: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2023
And APC is what This man need help

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Babaken(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Napata77:

Shut up. Critical comments from a public personality like Kwankwaso have weight on the voting public. They don't make Obi ''bigger''. They make him more vulnerable to defeat.

I feel your pain sorry the thing really pain you.

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Kilamba612:

What you guys failed to understand is, there is first time for everything.
Please no insult, who do you want us vote among the 4 of them.. please sincere. Thanks
Well if na Igbo turn, then we should all rally behind Apga the Ndi Igbo People’s party, the same party that made Peter Obi a 2 term Governor, the only party that the Judas has won any election with.

This ipobians think because they are deceiving themselves, they can fool others also?
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by DSC7: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2023
sapele914:

Ipobian turned Obidient ask me this same question, on Tuesday February 28th, when you are about to revert & resume your Biafra agitation.

I asked a simple question and all you do was tag me IPob? undecided...

Okay lemme make it clear to you, the next time you ever quote my post and tag me Ipob i will make sure i beam search light on you, get you and teach you a lesson you will ever live to regret.... Don't say you were not warned,,,,,,, shalom...

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Pemco: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Napata77:

Shut up. Critical comments from a public personality like Kwankwaso have weight on the voting public. They don't make Obi ''bigger''. They make him more vulnerable to defeat.

Be sincere to yourself, is Obi's labour party an ethnic one? Are you aware that the most political stalwarts from IBO ethnic nationality are not supporting Obi? Nigerians, the mostly alienated and maltreated youths, from all walks of life, are the supporters. They contribute and build billboards, solidarity walks and rallies for Obi's labour party. Hesitate and review, you will agree that Labour party is more national in outlook than other parties.

Kwankwaso's party has not campaigned in other parts of the country except the North, few weeks to election, but Obi has. So, which or who is more national? Ordinary Nigerians, the downtrodden, the cheated, the abandoned, the average Nigerians want Obi. But the uncaring political group that has held this country down in this sorry state is the one dishing out all the hateful and unfounded descriptions against Obi. Only the gullible will believe them and think that their cunning machinations will "make him more vulnerable to defeat".
I am not of Labour party but I will say the truth.

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=Puremind1225 post=120170140]You guys always end up making Obi bigger in attempts to bring him down [ Bigger or biggest among the biafrans but smallest/tiny in southwest and north. That's what happen when your party is meant for a group(ipobists)]
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
One wonders why all three political parties are up against the Lp..

Is this another progrom.?

Just envy and jealousy.

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2023
DSC7:

I asked a simple question and all you do was tag me IPob? undecided...

Okay lemme make it clear to you, the next time you ever quote my post and tag me Ipob i will make sure i beam search light on you, get you and teach you a lesson you will ever live to regret.... Don't say you were not warned,,,,,,, shalom...
Ask me the same question come after election, which one is the quarrel there?, You ipobians turned Obidients are something else, very immature in politics like your sectional candidate.

I would vote Apga 100x, before the Judas Peter Obi.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
One wonders why all three political parties are up against the Lp..

Is this another progrom.?
Only an Ipobian residing in Eastern Nigeria can be this oblivious & myopic to say such nonsense?

Envy A political party that doesn’t have any elected representative anywhere within the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Please go fill your empty school with small liquified natural sense.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Kilamba612: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2023
sapele914:
The Labor Party, are you not a descendant of the Ipob?
Sorry bro am from kebbi state, I don't know what you are talking about. Carry your hate go somewhere abeg and live right thinking Nigerian to talk.
You guy never see anything bad in reenforce failure continue. Na turn by turn the thing g reach your side. No be prayers but reality!
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by DSC7: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2023
sapele914:
He stands a much better chance than that Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Pandora Pete.

Urchin vote your shaky shaky ancestor in peace and allow sane Nigerians to vote their candidate Wisely...

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Kilamba612:

Sorry bro am from kebbi state, I don't know what you are talking about. Carry your hate go somewhere abeg and live right thinking Nigerian to talk.
You guy never see anything bad in reenforce failure continue. Na turn by turn the thing g reach your side. No be prayers but reality!
Ok Birin Kebbi Obidient, Kwakwanso is a failure now also?
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2023
DSC7:

Urchin vote your shaky shaky ancestor in peace and allow sane Nigerians to vote their candidate Wisely...
May Jehovah punish me, if I vote for any of these political criminals.

Notwithstanding, Peter Obi doesn’t stand a chance.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Good!

So why did Kwankaso picked a religious head in the person of a bishop as a running mate, or is it purely based on his supposedly love for the growth of this country or what.

And for those that downplay the religion/ethnicity card, can we say they are better equipped than those whose frontrunners are of diverse faiths and ethnicities.

Election is in a matter of days, everybody will keep looking for loopholes in the camp of his/her perceived opposition but the choice remain with the voters who will go out and do justice.

Please Vote Correctly
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by thirdi(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2023
They all know that if Obi wins its bye bye to yeye politics
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by NwekereNdoki: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso is a bigot.

The reason he called Labour Party sectional Party is obvious.

He has said it before that an Hausa man will not vote an Igbo man, SUpporting bigotry.

PHD in the mud.

Has Peter Obi not consistently said he does not want to be seen as an Igbo president?

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Blaze14k: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Well said Mr KWANKWASO, honourable KWANKWASO, Dr KWANKWASO, senator KWANKWASO, ALHAJI KWANKWASO, Mallam KWANKWASO and ENGERNIER rabiu Musa KWANKWASO

Well said buh ur party is running on muslim muslim ticket. Guy abeg put politics aside and see that u r hypocrite
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Royceey(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Ego Kee you there!!!
NNPP party for the North and North it remains!
Who recognize NNPP in the South!
If you get Balls like OBI come campaign for South!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Special Advisers And Senior Special Advisers So Far / Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State / List Of Tinubu Achievements In Education When He Was Lagos Governor 1999 - 2007