Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,076 members, 7,880,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) (13259 Views)

Democracy Built On Ethnicity Does Not Endure — It’ll Continue To Wobble - GEJ / Peter Obi Labour Party Is Party Of Ethnicity And Religion- KWANKWASO At Chatham / Hauwa Atiku Uwais: Eliminate Ethnicity And Religion From Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by NwekereNdoki: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
stuffs2002:

SE believes in HATING others regions and SS are already taking that route of HATRED

Yorubas like Hausas are more accommodating to everyone irrespective of your tribe

Accomodating and YOruba is opposite.

Everyday in Lagos we hear the nonsense talk of how Igbos are supposed to thank Yorubas cause they stay in Lagos (NIGERIA OH)

ANd you come here to mouth about being accomodating/

I know your type, you can even deny ur father to be a kiss the foot of those you feeel can help you keep power.

II wish u luck, but for me I will never be a foot kisser.

I will work and earn my dues.

Igbos likewise, we don't give a fukkk about your perception of us, it has not made us poor.

SE/SS don't hate Yorubas nor Hausas but we hate anyone that seeks to fightr against our collective interest weda yoruba, hausa, fulani or any other ggroup. Shikena
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by NwekereNdoki: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
SmartyPants:

Isn't that hilarious? smiley

When we tell you people that you are clowns you feel offended. But weren't you the one who introduced bigotry into the debate?

Rest oga.

Says a clown..
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Ruthless70: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Everlastingson:

You can't call Obi a fraud if you're not a bat. No other party calls Obi names--- even Atiku supporters don't---except APC bats, of which you are one.

You have no preferred candidate but at the same time, of all the Presidential aspirants, you single out only Obi as a fraud. Lying BAT must give birth to lying bats. You're a lying bat. But Obi will be your President come February.

Well Obi could be President, yes definitely not Nigeria but southeast.

Only mental derailed person will think Obi could beat Atiku or Tinubu.

I reiterate my statement I'm apoliitical in view I don't have preferred candidate definitely not Obi.

We have 4 presidential candidates why r Ipob particular about Tinubu...

Even Kwankwanso that disgraced Igbo party was not called name n was not draged but Tinubu alone...

The scores is between Atiku or Tinubu
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by stuffs2002: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

Accomodating and YOruba is opposite.

Everyday in Lagos we hear the nonsense talk of how Igbos are supposed to thank Yorubas cause they stay in Lagos (NIGERIA OH)

ANd you come here to mouth about being accomodating/

I know your type, you can even deny ur father to be a kiss the foot of those you feeel can help you keep power.

II wish u luck, but for me I will never be a foot kisser.

I will work and earn my dues.

Igbos likewise, we don't give a fukkk about your perception of us, it has not made us poor.

SE/SS don't hate Yorubas nor Hausas but we hate anyone that seeks to fightr against our collective interest weda yoruba, hausa, fulani or any other ggroup. Shikena

As usual, BITTER&HATEFUL IPOB will always spread their HATE wherever they are.

1) South South and South East are not one so stop putting them together.
2) Only SE people are BITTER, HATEFUL & ENVIOUS of their host communities all over the country
3) Only SE people will enter a community and start disrespecting their hosts all over the world. It is not a Lagos issue for SE but all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by NwekereNdoki: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
stuffs2002:

As usual, BITTER&HATEFUL IPOB will always spread their HATE wherever they are.

1) South South and South East are not one so stop putting them together.
2) Only SE people are BITTER, HATEFUL & ENVIOUS of their host communities all over the country
3) Only SE people will enter a community and start disrespecting their hosts all over the world. It is not a Lagos issue for SE but all over the world.

BTW, I think I have veered off. I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO ALL YORUBAS HERE. I AM SORRY IF ANY THING I HAVE TYPED RECENTLY SOUND INSULTING. THIS FOOL MADE ME VEER OFF.

I KNOW THAT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THOUANDS YORUBAS WITH SENSE AND WITH THEIR REASONinIG iNTACT, this nincompoo can not be a model yoruba man so therefore I apologixe.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Madups(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Abeg, No go drink sniper next month o..
sapele914:
Whether vote or no vote o, the political scumbag Peter Obi will never be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Madups(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ruthless70:

Well Obi could be President, yes definitely not Nigeria but southeast.

Only mental derailed person will think Obi could beat Atiku or Tinubu.

I reiterate my statement I'm apoliitical in view I don't have preferred candidate definitely not Obi.

We have 4 presidential candidates why r Ipob particular about Tinubu...

Even Kwankwanso that disgraced Igbo party was not called name n was not draged but Tinubu alone...

The scores is between Atiku or Tinubu
its very simple man.. Igbos want the best and your tinubu is the worst among the other 17 candidates.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Ruthless70: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Madups:
its very simple man.. Igbos want the best and your tinubu is the worst among the other 17 candidates.

Same igbos that want Biafra...
Backed out n betray Kanu.
Same igbos that r chanting Biafla or Death...

Only if Kanu knew he was fighting for mirage he would have back out...

Delusional people every... Can't laff Igbo wants best for same Country you call zoo.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by Madups(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2023
??
Ruthless70:

Same igbos that want Biafra...
Backed out n betray Kanu.
Same igbos that r chanting Biafla or Death...

Only if Kanu knew he was fighting for mirage he would have back out...

Delusional people every... Can't laff Igbo wants best for same Country you call zoo.
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
orion7:
he his an ethnic bigot.

How?
Re: Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) by XAUBulls: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Shut up you this Ipob lair always twist words to manipulate his fellow ipob and gullible followers..............let me clarify what Tinubu said in Ogun state for the sake of the reasonable ppl on this forum , Tinubu went to Ogun State during APC presidential primary election campaign and told his Party delegates that EMILOKAN which means (IT My Turn) so that statements is for his party delegates not to Nigerians and i believed he made the statements because he himself knew how much he had contributed or invested both morally, financially and loyalty to the party before he could make such statements and it within his right to make it since its party affairs , afterall he was not the only YORUBA that contested that primary .....so stop confusing people with your lies in other to make a point.

Word...

You are very correct! That "boy" you quoted has always been a very dishonest person on NL. He lies easily and is an ethnic bigot who I started observing (and even called him out via my older NL user name) over 10 years ago.

Coincidentally just yesterday, for the first time ever, I watched the subtitled 15 minutes extempore full speech by Bola Tinubu to only the APC delegates in Ogun State and this was before the APC Presidential Primaries. He spoke quite lucidly and brilliantly off-hand in Yoruba language, and Channels TV subtitled the 15mins 22 secs video in English language.

Just type into the Google search box: FULL SPEECH with Ogun APC delegates by Bola Tinubu "Emilokan" speech, uploaded on the Channels Television YouTube Channel.

ChannelsTV YouTube channel will not show if posted here on NL otherwise, I would have posted the YouTube link here to further support your very honest submission countering that insidious creep's lies.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / Pictures Of Damaged Calabar To Obudu Road / Prepare For Flood: NEMA Warns South-West States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.