Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee (18662 Views)

Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally / Lagos Rally Poor Turnout: PDP Blamed Prioritizing Sex Workers Over Mobilization / Kaduna labour crisis: NLC Threatens National Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by ZombieSlayer1: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
JoshTim:

Baba, it's obvious you are in serious pain. Sorry o.
lolzzz...guy even if a bag of rice is sold at 100k a bag, I'll still be able to afford it and give out to less fortunate people. Fuel is $1k, I'll always buy full tank. Keep electing useless people because they're from your tribe or religion or other petty reasons, when shit hits the fan I'll leave y'all in your shithole and relocate back to the states. It's people like you who will suffer it
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by alimiadedayo1: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
yes .. 100%.

I can drop them.here , if you'll pay me
you are poor human being.. you want me to pay you for your stupidity
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by millionboi(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2023
iTommysco:
This incoming election just dey confused me I don't know whom to vote I no dey vote again
vote obi, you wouldn't regret it
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by JoshTim: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

lolzzz...guy even if a bag of rice is sold at 100k a bag, I'll still be able to afford it and give out to less fortunate people. Fuel is $1k, I'll always buy full tank. Keep electing useless people because they're from your tribe or religion or other petty reasons, when shit hits the fan I'll leave y'all in your shithole and relocate back to the states. It's people like you who will suffer it

Who is asking you if you can afford a thing. You this pauper. No be change you dey carry wákà.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

People like you hate Nigeria because you benefit from the rot in the system. Obi will win and power will go back to the masses and wicked people like you will go into oblivion

The same people who questioned Obi's competence when he was governor are the same people screaming that he is the best thing after sliced bread.

Please, what changed?

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by DDayve: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Afamed:

Where did Obi get N40M to buy PDP presidential ticket before he ran away?

Incase you don't know, Obi is richer than all your generations including the ones yet to be born
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Ruthless70: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Ruthless70: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Ruthless70: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Chop make i chop party, they will all labour in vain insha allah

No be lie.
They shall all labour in vain
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by jamace(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by ZombieSlayer1: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The same people who questioned Obi's competence when he was governor are the same people screaming that he is the best thing after sliced bread.

Please, what changed?

I'm not saying he's the best, but between Tinubu and Atiku, he's the better option. I'm sure you know this too.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2023
What is this one saying ...

Do you know how much prince Harry is making for just talking ?

Dude pay me.,and I'll show you Deji's withered testicles
alimiadedayo1:

you are poor human being.. you want me to pay you for your stupidity
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by ZombieSlayer1: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
JoshTim:

Who is asking you if you can afford a thing. You this pauper. No be change you dey carry wákà.
hahahahahahahaha...guy I'm not in the same level as you. People who act like you are usually people who are stuck in their enclave, never travel and so see everything from a tiny prism. You need to leave your hole and see the better things in life, that's the only time you'll be able to let go of tribal sentiments and vote someone who will make your life better, irrespective of whatever tribe he's from.

Until you lots open your eyes you'll keep voting useless people and you'll keep suffering. Look around you....other African countries have surpassed you. 8 years have been wasted under Buhari and you want to waste another 8years on Tinubu? Is suffering your middle name?
Wow. lolz....and the funny thing is that if Peter Obi was a Yoruba man it's still you who will be shouting his name from the mountain-tops.

Look around you, you'll notice the wealthy people support PO because they know he'll make policies that'll help them increase their wealth. It's poor people like you who shout Tinubu upandan, and isn't that why y'all always say that the people who will vote are not on social media? ahahahahahah

Anyways, I know a hungry man is an angry man...send me your Monero wallet address so I'll send you something for the weekend
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Generation1: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Na obigo dey shout on nairaland
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by JoshTim: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahahahahahaha...guy I'm not in the same level as you. People who act like you are usually people who are stuck in their enclave, never travel and so see everything from a tiny prism. You need to leave your hole and see the better things in life, that's the only time you'll be able to let go of tribal sentiments and vote someone who will make your life better, irrespective of whatever tribe he's from.

Until you lots open your eyes you'll keep voting useless people and you'll keep suffering. Look around you....other African countries have surpassed you. 8 years have been wasted under Buhari and you want to waste another 8years on Tinubu? Is suffering your middle name?
Wow. lolz....and the funny thing is that if Peter Obi was a Yoruba man it's still you who will be shouting his name from the mountain-tops.

Look around you, you'll notice the wealthy people support PO because they know he'll make policies that'll help them increase their wealth. It's poor people like you who shout Tinubu upandan, and isn't that why y'all always say that the people who will vote are not on social media? ahahahahahah

Anyways, I know a hungry man is an angry man...send me your Monero wallet address so I'll send you something for the weekend

Lol,,..you have an episode to type over this. This speaks volume of the kind of person you are.

You manage to visit UK on a one weak visa, you no one allow us rest. What about if you now tour the world.

You are just a pauper and traveling abroad means a lot to you. When does it become achievement to travel out. Get out of here.

Like you had a proper job abroad. No be toilet you dey go wash?....Monkey
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by bdon123(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Wen will this paid fake activists understand that there is nothing they can say to make us d Nigerian youths consider Tinubu or Atiku over his xcellency President Gregory Obi
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by IgOga(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2023
This is the promise from Chief Lamba himself " Vote for me I will end corruption " grin grin grin

Well he has ended corruption in Labour Party.....this is the future some you are fighting for grin.....May it not end in tears grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Ola2glory: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Where did LP get 100m?
Maybe through donors
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by ZombieSlayer1: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol,,..you have an episode to type over this. This speaks volume of the kind of person you are.

You manage to visit UK on a one weak visa, you no one allow us rest. What about if you now tour the world.

You are just a pauper and traveling abroad means a lot to you. When does it become achievement to travel out. Get out of here.

Like you had a proper job abroad. No be toilet you dey go wash?....Monkey
hahahahahaha....I'm typing because I have time to type, I'm not like you. I travel to rest.
Well, with the way you put it I really do not have a "proper job" abroad. If I did I wont be in Nigeria right now, would I? grin If I had a "proper job" I wont have chance to be in this country this week and be in another the next week. What I do have are softwares that people subscribe to use. If you're computer literate, there's a possibility you could be using one of my softwares, though I doubt you'll be able to afford any
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Corrinthians(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Where did LP get 100m?
The same source IPOB gets its hundreds of millions, if not billions.

Gerrit? grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I'm not saying he's the best, but between Tinubu and Atiku, he's the better option. I'm sure you know this too.

No, I don't know.

How is he the better option?

Because he is the youngest of the three?

Because he is the most academically qualified?

Because he is the most politically experienced?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Misterone: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Sannisege:
Omo money dey this Labour Party o
yes o! Dem no dey give shishi na scam. Some people dey collect the money and tell others say nothing, shishi no dey while dem don pocket am. Hmmmm, LP go worst pass PDP.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by uba1991: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2023
searchlight:
No be only 100 million na 100 billion. Some fools will believe this. Anyway if that makes you happy you are free to believe that.
only a fool will not believe. In fact I witnessed the same thing in Jos yesterday along abattoir Reyfield road.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Babastrong(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2023
They no dey pay shi shi. mumu people.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Belluski: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by trantayo: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
This happens when dirty claim to be clean. Mr. Peter Obi I hail o
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by SlurUsername1: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2023
NwaliE01:

They don't need northern votes but Nigerian votes. We should stop dividing our country. I based in Kaduna almost half of my life and i am a "Northerner" by the way. We should see this election as a national project towards our greater tomorrow.

Shinedu shut up ur mouth. No northerner would use Nwali as his monicker.
Ndiara
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by NwaliE01: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shinedu shut up ur mouth. No northerner would use Nwali as his monicker.
Ndiara

You lack proper home training. No notherner would be this disgusting.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2023
post=120174960:
They are surprised with the genuine crowd Obi pulled in Kaduna yesterday now they fabricated story to cover their shame grin grin grin cheesy make una show us video evidence were they are sharing money or fighting over money grin grin grin
Requesting for video isn't necessary my dear, because they will pay their clique to act it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by Bizibi(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Where did LP get 100m?
it kaduna lp,I know the person that is spending the money. He was in pdp.....i still don't know why he is spending a lot on lp instead of his own campaign.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by slivertongue: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Corrinthians:
The same source IPOB gets its hundreds of millions, if not billions.

Gerrit? grin
But your likes say it's a social media party.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee by zomby(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu / Ozekhome: FG's Proscription Of IMN's Activities: Illegal, Unconstitutional / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country For Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.