Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) (38316 Views)

Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike / Nathaniel Damilare Hezekiah Killed In Ibadan (Photos) / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Soka Forest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by PellsKodak: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Sweetvie:
undecided
Aswear, you need sense undecided
Ok undecided
Let's e-breakup undecided
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Akinzo2121:
Missing Person...
bolt ng supposed help you with his last order details. Better go report to police so they can take it up with bolt. Bribe police if necessary and don't speak English when you get to station. Demand to see DPO and settle the DPO so his boyz can act on it fast.

Don't just settle sergeant when you get there ooo ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Check his girlfriend's house..

Shey?

That's what some guys do say when ladies are involved.
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Chaiii, he was trying to make an honest living ooo

1 Like

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Bolt drivers should have trackers and cameras on their car.

I pray he's found alive.

3 Likes

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by faceLAGOS: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:
I went to the house of one yahoo boy in Lekki after we did evening football training..

Note I am doing well and holy never given to crime or illegality.

But I wanted to know how this dude got his new found wealth..
After he took his bath, he showed me his soap dish �..
I almost ran away...

Ask me what I saw inside?....

Continued...

I saw a black soap breathing like a life heart that has just been removed from the body of a living man..
I was shocked and was so mad and asked him "oga what is this ?"

He said it's a powerful charm prepared for him.by a herbalist in ijebu ode.. the boy is an indegene of sagamu..

He said the soap was prepared for him with human Parts including human heart .and that anytime he baths with it ,the owner of the human part will come to the bathroom and be crying to him asking "why did you do this to me ,why did you do this to me ?"

He will inturn say , "I am not the one who did it to you , I am not the one who did it to you "...

That soap breathes and have a heartbeat ..it doesn't finish ..once it goes low , it grows back to size...

Charlie , Nigeria is gone

shocked

Bro!

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Sweetvie: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:

Ok undecided
Let's e-breakup undecided
undecided
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Sweetvie: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:
I went to the house of one yahoo boy in Lekki after we did evening football training..

I almost ran away...

Continued...

I saw a black soap breathing like a life heart that has just been removed from the body of a living man..

He said it's a powerful charm prepared for him.by a herbalist in ijebu ode.. the boy is an indegene of sagamu..

He said the soap was prepared for him with human Parts including human heart .and that anytime he baths with it ,the owner of the human part will come to the bathroom and be crying to him asking "why did you do this to me ,why did you do this to me ?"

He will inturn say , "I am not the one who did it to you , I am not the one who did it to you "...

That soap breathes and have a heartbeat ..it doesn't finish ..once it goes low , it grows back to size...

Omo!!!!
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Lookingback: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

I almost ran away...

Continued...

I don't believe this your story because he will never show you or tell you his secret of making money.

6 Likes

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
So sorry for the family,I just pray he is found.
Yoruba land is filled with theivess, backstabbetrs, betrayalls, ritualisst,liarrs, cowords,and eicked, hrtless people.
I pray if there is any afonja holding him release him now by the fire of Jesus.amen
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Whatshallido: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
He done jakpa to UK 'otiloh'
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Qatar2022: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Stop wasting your pray they have sold his soul and head . Yoruba Muslim know what I'm saying
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
May the Greatest Fisherman find him alive unhurt.

1 Like

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Telekinetic: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

I almost ran away...

Continued...

Mtschew… Pulp Fiction
Kindly go back there and this time do a video recording angry

2 Likes

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by DaveHarry(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Was it not a Yoruba man that said there is no big way to make money without human skull mining?

1 Like

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by aycorporat(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

I almost ran away...

Continued...

My brother, just like that?

The guy trusts you to the extent of sharing such information with you?

Things are indeed happening!

3 Likes

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Someone is missing and some people are mentioning tinubu.
Why drag that man's name in the mud like that?
That's why we blacks are where we are. No development in thinking. We just talk anyhow and think anyhow.

Team wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by dolapolawrence: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Akinzo2121:
Missing Person...

So sad!
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

I almost ran away...

Continued...

Typical Nigerian fairytales

1 Like

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Kreddy: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

I almost ran away...

Continued...

Na lie jor,, you can't just grap your keyboard and start typing nonsense. It happens tho and I'm not disputing that,but they hardly reveal this kind thing to their friends unless you're involved too. Stop lying

5 Likes

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Brownshoe: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

I almost ran away...

Continued...

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Curious345: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lookingback Telekinetic ChybuzzDD

May the gods help your unbelief..

Everything I said bout the breathing soap is more than true .. it's upto you to doubt
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Curious345: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kreddy:

Na lie jor,, you can't just grap your keyboard and start typing nonsense. It happens tho and I'm not disputing that,but they hardly reveal this kind thing to their friends unless you're involved too. Stop lying

Well e get where you go do juju reach ,then it becomes a burden to you ..and you wanna share it often to either teach others not to try it , or just to free your mind about your secrets ..ChybuzzDD Telekinetic Lookingback
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Did he go missing with the car?

Hope he's found.
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Kreddy: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

Well e get where you go do juju reach ,then it becomes a burden to you ..and you wanna share it often to either teach others not to try it , or just to free your mind about your secrets ..ChybuzzDD Telekinetic Lookingback

No they'll hardly tell you, infact they won't reveal it. They would make sure you too fall into it to experience their ordeal. that's why ritualists or Yahoo guys hardly give their friends Money or help them.

1 Like

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Nobodysboo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
He dey HK
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by Lampy336: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:

I almost ran away...

Continued...

I can bet that this a very blatant lie bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Raises Alarm After Being Terrorised By Her Neighbour With Charm.PICS / Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Rapes His Daughter To Death For Money Ritual In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.