Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) (38370 Views)

Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike / Nathaniel Damilare Hezekiah Killed In Ibadan (Photos) / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by VawulenceProMax: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
The last nairalander that was missing was found in Umbrateeth04 custody. He was molested thoroughly by him
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by nesgeeek(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Curious345:
I went to the house of one yahoo boy in Lekki after we did evening football training..

Note I am doing well and holy never given to crime or illegality.

But I wanted to know how this dude got his new found wealth..
After he took his bath, he showed me his soap dish �..
I almost ran away...

Ask me what I saw inside?....

Continued...

I saw a black soap breathing like a life heart that has just been removed from the body of a living man..
I was shocked and was so mad and asked him "oga what is this ?"

He said it's a powerful charm prepared for him.by a herbalist in ijebu ode.. the boy is an indegene of sagamu..

He said the soap was prepared for him with human Parts including human heart .and that anytime he baths with it ,the owner of the human part will come to the bathroom and be crying to him asking "why did you do this to me ,why did you do this to me ?"

He will inturn say , "I am not the one who did it to you , I am not the one who did it to you "...

That soap breathes and have a heartbeat ..it doesn't finish ..once it goes low , it grows back to size...

Charlie , Nigeria is gone
Chai! This one shock me.
Re: Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) by saintdeby(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2023
He will be found alive IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal / Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.