Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

POLITICS: Election Now Difficult To Rig In Nigeria – P.M Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICS: Election Now Difficult To Rig In Nigeria – P.M Buhari (315 Views)

Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola / Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLITICS: Election Now Difficult To Rig In Nigeria – P.M Buhari by OndoNews: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
POLITICS: Election now difficult to rig in Nigeria – P.M Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said elections are now difficult to rig in Nigeria.

The President stated this at State House, Abuja, while playing host…
election results

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said elections are now difficult to rig in Nigeria.

The President stated this at State House, Abuja, while playing host to West African Elders Forum Pre-Election Mediation Mission, led by former Sierra Leonean President, Dr Ernest Bai Koroma.

He restated that the 2023 general elections would be free, fair and credible, as manipulations would not be allowed in any form.

“Thank you for accepting to do this service for our sub-region,” the President told his guests, citing off-season elections held in Anambra, Ekiti and Osun States, as pointer to the fact that the Federal Government would allow people to choose leaders they want.

“That right is guaranteed,” President Buhari said in a statement issued by his spokesman, Femi Adesina.
... Continue Reading>>>> https://rovingposts.com/election-now-difficult-to-rig-in-nigeria-p-m-buhari/
Re: POLITICS: Election Now Difficult To Rig In Nigeria – P.M Buhari by Naira20: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
How come buhari now talks everyday?
Was he not the one who ignored Nigerians for more than Seven and a half years that some even concluded he is Deaf?

Buhari failed Nigerians and won't love what he'd be remembered for.

I pray God grants him 4 more years to see what leadership is all about when PO assumes office as the President of Nigeria.
Re: POLITICS: Election Now Difficult To Rig In Nigeria – P.M Buhari by optionalY09: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Someone should borrow me a nice and loud laughter �
Re: POLITICS: Election Now Difficult To Rig In Nigeria – P.M Buhari by bishopkay: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Naira20:
How come buhari now talks everyday?
Was he not the one who ignored Nigerians for more than Seven and a half years that some even concluded he is Deaf?

Buhari failed Nigerians and won't love what he'd be remembered for.

I pray God grants him 4 more years to see what leadership is all about when PO assumes office as the President of Nigeria.

The man don dey warn Nigerians to vote wisely!
Re: POLITICS: Election Now Difficult To Rig In Nigeria – P.M Buhari by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
BAT wahala dey o.. grin

EFCC and ICPC should start monitoring the conversations and bank accounts of every Judge of the High court, COA and Supreme court that are close to Tinubu and associates. He will depending on them after his sure loss at the polls next month.

We all remember the case of Justice Salami a d co. who were well known as 'Tinubu Judges'.. grin

We hold Thiefnubuu for scrotum for this election. Na hot water-water sh11t remain to comot from him nyash.. grin

LordviccoDaGuru I can see you peeping, how you see am? I know say you go pick race as usual as you see me here. grin

(1) (Reply)

An Unlikely Defender Of Lagos State / House Of Reps Met Minimum Wage At N30,000 Almost 8 Yrs Ago And It's Still N30000 / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Gives Umeh Leave To Serve Ekwunife By Substituted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.