Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola (17316 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03
Jamiu Abiola, son of late Nigerian business mogul, Chief MKO Abiola, has said the forces that annulled the June 12 1993 election and denied his father the opportunity to become Nigeria’s president have descended on President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s administration.

Abiola’s son, who currently serves as Special Assistant (SA) to the President on Special Duties, said those protesting against hardship and demanding improved lives, were emotional and have not sat down to reflect on Tinubu’s achievements.

Jamiu spoke during an interview on Channels Television’s coverage of the ongoing protest.

The protest is expected to last from August 1st – August 10, with some of the protesters saying they would not stop until the president accedes to their demands.

Abiola’s son said some Nigerians have not got used to the fact that God did not destine them to win the 2023 general election, hence trying to make things difficult for the government in power.

According to him, “There are some people who have sinister motives. The same people that worked against my dad and cancelled his election. Do you think they would want someone who was trying to support my dad to become president and succeed? It’s the same forces that we have now.

“Sometimes for things to get better, it has to get tough. It’s a test and it’s from God. You see, God is testing people and it’s not just in Nigeria. There’s the hand of God in everything.

“A lot of Nigerians are looking at this president like every other president because a lot of them have experienced broken promises in the past. So as far as they are concerned, anything that seems difficult is another broken promise.

“The president we have now is a different kind of president because he believes in democracy, he believes in and loves the common man. He needs to be given time. Those protesting are emotional and have not sat down to think of the president’s achievements since he assumed office.”

https://dailytrust.com/protests-forces-that-cancelled-my-fathers-election-now-after-tinubu-abiolas-son/

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Acekidc4(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03
Those forces have failed already

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Mace0lane: 8:33pm On Aug 03
Waiting for Jews to start wailing in this thread

27 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Feintline: 8:34pm On Aug 03
I totally disagree.
Tinubu's case is the consequences of descrating the land in his desperate quest to grab power.

I decided to just seat and watch. Nothing happening comes as a suprise. I warned here severally of the consequences of tinubu desecrating the land and removing the ancient landmark of the fathers in his desperate quest for power but it fell on deaf ears.

I warned here severally that tinubu has triggered a curse on the land with his desecrations.

I warned here severally that nothing tinubu will do will make sense no matter who he appoints because of the curse he triggered in his quest for power.

I warned here that our nation is at the tail edge of fallen off andwhat is needed is a total turn around from the usual evils .

The dearth in the land is not about tinubu as a person.
It is about what was done for tinubu to grab power.

You cannot pass through 8yrs of nepotism , tribalism, and bloodshed with the disaters that came with it and enter into a cursed descrated mandate. It is a disater upon disater.

We must repair the desecrations for our nation to have a hope of revival.
All the desecrators from tinubu executive arm to the legislature and judiciary must be patrotic enough to get out, so as to repair the damage.
Every person who had a hand or benefited from removing the ancient landmark of the land to usher in this unparalled dearth in the nation should be patrotic and sacrificial enough to do the right thing .

The Country is bleeding profusely. It has not started. Tinubu is working on a curse. Nothing can come out of it.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by LagosPrince: 8:35pm On Aug 03
So you're saying the north don't like tinubu like the ronus made us to believe ?

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by SisterJolade(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03
This fat pig is only after his pocket. No forces is after the evil Tinubu except hunger.

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by PerfectStranger(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03
Coz you're eating from the government why won't there be forces.

Please whos got any info on when federal fire service form will be out?

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Seunex2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03
Jagaban will crush those bastards

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by SisterJolade(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03
Feintline:
I totally disagree.
Do you remember him saying Yoruba elders killed his father and shared his meat? He is desperate to keep his Job. That's all.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by nedu666: 8:39pm On Aug 03
Pls abiola son should not drag God into this matter. Which kind yarns be God is testing Nigeria with hardship. Did God remove fuel subsidy. Did God devalue naira? Did God approve of 21 billion vp house

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by MasterJayJay: 8:41pm On Aug 03
It seems like Tinubu appointed cocaine addicts. If it is not Bayo Onanuga, it is another babablu saying rubbish.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by TimeManager(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03
No man born of a woman can dethrone President Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Jagaban.
-Kiss the truth!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Salewa97: 8:46pm On Aug 03
Abiola, you don talk am well!

The truth be say, na the same forces wey deny your papa his rightful place wey still dey try to disrupt Tinubu’s government.

People need to calm down and see the bigger picture.

Tinubu don already start to make moves wey go change things for better.

Na only when we give am time and support we go see the real impact of his leadership.

Na God get control of everything, and this na just part of the journey.

Make we no allow our emotions cloud our judgment.

Tinubu is here to stay, and he’s for the common man!

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by able20(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03
Some of our SW brothers and sisters are very good at distracting and diverting reality.
Today it's Peter Obi
Tomorrow it's Atiku
Next week it's the Hausas
Next month naa the Ijaws
They’re blaming all of the other Nigeria regions for trying to fight Tinubu

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by zeuss: 9:00pm On Aug 03
Mace0lane:
Waiting for Jews to start wailing in this thread
u make others want to VOMIlT.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Olachase(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03
LagosPrince:
So you're saying the north don't like tinubu like the ronus made us to believe ?
I don't know you in person Sir, but I guess you should be in your 40s or closer, I have been seeing all your posts since last year, life is too short for all this you are doing

People you are fighting and siding comes 2026 they will make another agreement

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by shotuns: 9:29pm On Aug 03
This Jamiu again. He needs to be taken to the.hospital for mental check up. Omo ale gidi. Ako gba leleyi. Dragging his father's name in the mud everyday.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by CriminalTinubu(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03
Wow
That means Yorubas are after Tinubu.

Hmm!!

9 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Guestlander: 9:48pm On Aug 03
This time we will not stop until total and absolute victory.
We know the game plan.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by BeardedMeat(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03
Poor little orphan boy is wailing .

The cane they used to flog your father is up there waiting to flog you too. Better be quiet and do you SA job.

9 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by agulion: 9:53pm On Aug 03
Yoruba Muslims are the cause of all this nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Akenzua01: 9:55pm On Aug 03
The ©owards have start their usual lamentations again grin

8 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by gerrardomendes(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03
I thank Barr. Iniebehe Effiong for roasting you during that session on Channels. You were obviously embarrassed. You deserved it. Next time you won't spew trash

12 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by BeardedMeat(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03
Feintline:
I totally disagree.
Tinubu's case is the consequences of descrating the land in his desperate quest to grab power.

I decided to just seat and watch. Nothing happening comes as a suprise. I warned here severally of the consequences of tinubu desecrating the land and removing the ancient landmark of the fathers in his desperate quest for power but it fell on deaf ears.

I warned here severally that tinubu has triggered a curse on the land with his desecrations.

I warned here severally that nothing tinubu will do will make sense no matter who he appoints because of the curse he triggered in his quest for power.

The dearth in the land is not about tinubu as a person.
It is about what was done for tinubu to grab power.

We must repair the desecrations for our nation to have a hope of revival.
All the desecrators from tinubu executive arm to the legislature and judiciary must be patrotic enough to get out, so as to repair the damage.
Every person who had a hand or benefited from removing the ancient landmark of the land to usher in this unparalled dearth in the nation should be patrotic and sacrificial enough to do the right thing . The Country is bleeding profusely

Please, what's this desecration you talk about? What ancient landmark are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by BeardedMeat(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03
Olachase:
I don't know you in person Sir, but I guess you should be in your 40s or closer, I have been seeing all your posts since last year, life is too short for all this you are doing

People you are fighting and siding comes 2026 they will make another agreement
What sort of emotional blackmail is this? Is it only his post you are seeing? Why not take your advice and shove it in the darkest part of your body?

16 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Olachase(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03
BeardedMeat:
What sort of emotional blackmail is this? Is it only his post you are seeing? Why not take your advice and shove it in the darkest part of your body?
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by BeardedMeat(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03
Olachase:
Oti ya waray

6 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Olachase(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03
BeardedMeat:
Oti ya waray
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by BeardedMeat(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03
Olachase:

Your grandma do this one.

4 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Mrexcell(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03
Agbadorians really loves living in denial so buying a bag of rice for #80k in 2024 instead of #8500 in 2015 and also buying fuel for almost #1k is not enough reasons for massive national protests? These evil people are really totally disconnected from what the ordinary nigerian is passing through in the streets they see everything from politics or tribal lenses.

15 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Olachase(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03
BeardedMeat:

Your grandma do this one.
am I supposed to educate you again, you should know when to stop a conversation, Sir

2 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by ngwaIgbo223: 11:04pm On Aug 03
Yeye Man.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Speech During #NotTooYoungToRun Bill Signing / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide / Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President

Viewing this topic: Zejeed, Keepamsafe, dotedote and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.