Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,106 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola (18945 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by professorPABX: 4:07pm On Aug 04
Believeintruth:

Bros you are defending a lost cause. Subsidy is normally practiced in developed societies in so many form. The issue here is Nigeria is organised stealing in the name of subsidy. Nothing stop Tinubu if he is sincere in auditing the subsidy regime and plugging loopholes, shebi he is a first class accounting graduate as you people touted. Also it is worthy to note that they have since reintroduced subsidy via the backdoor, but due to the double whammy of unification of exchange rate he is paying double what he should have paid before in subsidy.
When a policy is wrong there is no harm reversing it following civil unrest. There's nothing presidential in Tinubu's decision, it is just sheer arrogance and rhe fact that he doesn't regard the poor(yorubas inclusive).

You are a crude uncivilized Onitsha main market trader or Ariara trader. It will be a wastage of time to educate you. Already, you have failed woefully and you will continue to fail. Your brother is a nobody as far as Nigeria is concerned and Atiku that you rely upon would be consumed if he wants to fight dirty.

You are talking about unification of multiple exchange rate as a crude uncivilized illiterate Alaba trader. When oil sell between $1.2 to $1.3 in neighbouring countries with Refineries and crude oil and in some neighbouring countries without crude oil you expect Nigeria to take loans to sell dollar at unsustainable (subsized rate) to importers while large chunks of the money finds its way to unofficial market and sold at another rate. Nigeria is still expected to give subsidy on Fuel bought with Dollars bought at subsidized rate from government. This is beyond you. Who will pay the money borrowed to defend Dollar? Who will pay the loans taken to pay the subsidy? You said subsidy is back, yes, I believe because of the landing cost of PMS, but which companies are collecting the subsidy unlike the previous bazaar? In the time past, NNPCL settled subsidy in Trillions of Naira and there is still outstanding huge subsidy debts which Tinubu inherited. I think NNPC and CBN are working together to make Nigerians the beneficiaries of the subsidy rather than rent seekers.

Tinubu administration fulfilled obligation to an inherited commitment of $5billion just about 14 months in power, no government in Africa can meet that obligation with the failed economic situation Tinubu met .

My stand is that the Yoruba elites should study the situation and I am very sure they are doing that already. Obasanjo and other elders should also study the situation. Obasanjo came in May 29, 1999 and met a dying economy with $5.5 billion in Foreign reserve. He left in 2007 with $50 billion in Foreign reserve and about $10 billion in different investment everything totalling almost $60 billion. He paid debts.

In Yaradua / Jonathan government we all witnessed how Nigeria made the highest revenue in the history of Africa with oil selling above $120 per barrel and output of almost 2 million barrel per day. The same government spent everything and borrowed heavily and spent over $25 billion out of the reserve Obj left . The greatest robbery in the history of Africa.

The Buhari regime came used loans to execute most of the inherited and new projects pushing subsidy removal and debt servicing of about 97% of total revenue to the incoming government. There is new currency crisis and cashless economy crisis awaiting the new government. The economy was in comatose. You have money in Bank which you cannot spend.

Tinubu government has performed creditably well considering situation on ground and global economic challenges.

The South West elites and elders must analyze the Nigeria situation and work together.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by kaludestiny10(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04
From the video clips I have watched online, majority of them are northerners.
professorPABX:

Who are the majority in Abuja Protest?
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 5:36pm On Aug 04
professorPABX:

You are a crude uncivilized Onitsha main market trader or Ariara trader. It will be a wastage of time to educate you. Already, you have failed woefully and you will continue to fail. Your brother is a nobody as far as Nigeria is concerned and Atiku that you rely upon would be consumed if he wants to fight dirty.

You are talking about unification of multiple exchange rate as a crude uncivilized illiterate Alaba trader. When oil sell between $1.2 to $1.3 in neighbouring countries with Refineries and crude oil and in some neighbouring countries without crude oil you expect Nigeria to take loans to sell dollar at unsustainable (subsized rate) to importers while large chunks of the money finds its way to unofficial market and sold at another rate. Nigeria is still expected to give subsidy on Fuel bought with Dollars bought at subsidized rate from government. This is beyond you. Who will pay the money borrowed to defend Dollar? Who will pay the loans taken to pay the subsidy? You said subsidy is back, yes, I believe because of the landing cost of PMS, but which companies are collecting the subsidy unlike the previous bazaar? In the time past, NNPCL settled subsidy in Trillions of Naira and there is still outstanding huge subsidy debts which Tinubu inherited. I think NNPC and CBN are working together to make Nigerians the beneficiaries of the subsidy rather than rent seekers.

Tinubu administration fulfilled obligation to an inherited commitment of $5billion just about 14 months in power, no government in Africa can meet that obligation with the failed economic situation Tinubu met .

My stand is that the Yoruba elites should study the situation and I am very sure they are doing that already. Obasanjo and other elders should also study the situation. Obasanjo came in May 29, 1999 and met a dying economy with $5.5 billion in Foreign reserve. He left in 2007 with $50 billion in Foreign reserve and about $10 billion in different investment everything totalling almost $60 billion. He paid debts.

In Yaradua / Jonathan government we all witnessed how Nigeria made the highest revenue in the history of Africa with oil selling above $120 per barrel and output of almost 2 million barrel per day. The same government spent everything and borrowed heavily and spent over $25 billion out of the reserve Obj left . The greatest robbery in the history of Africa.

The Buhari regime came used loans to execute most of the inherited and new projects pushing subsidy removal and debt servicing of about 97% of total revenue to the incoming government. There is new currency crisis and cashless economy crisis awaiting the new government. The economy was in comatose. You have money in Bank which you cannot spend.

Tinubu government has performed creditably well considering situation on ground and global economic challenges.

The South West elites and elders must analyze the Nigeria situation and work together.

You just wrote nonsense in a long and meaningless epistle. Just face it the unification and subsidy removal without planning was the main blunder that did Tinubu dirty. Try and be sensible.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Joshchi19(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04
professorPABX:

Tribalism is evil and enemy of progress. I was waiting to see you give little analysis of the present administration but you didn't. What performance are you talking about? There is always a better way to do things than sweep the enter nation into this nefarious scene because of trial and error policies . Those in power are busy lavishing and looting money, and the only thing you can do is to defend.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by NOwazobia: 5:40pm On Aug 04
These same whose mother paid fake protesters to protest against the hunger protest.

From the wife, and children, Abiola was obviously a crook himself.

It is now becoming clearer embarassed
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by justmondris: 5:47pm On Aug 04
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/protests-forces-that-cancelled-my-fathers-election-now-after-tinubu-abiolas-son/

Nonsense talk. Tell Tinubu to wake up and work harder and stop deceiving him.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by justmondris: 5:48pm On Aug 04
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/protests-forces-that-cancelled-my-fathers-election-now-after-tinubu-abiolas-son/

Nonsense talk. Tell Tinubu to wake up and work harder and stop deceiving him. Since he decided not to probe the past administration, that means he should be ready to take the blame for both his wrongs deeds and theirs.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Icezak(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04
So didn't same force show up during OBJ tenure since your brain na only tribalism and ethnicities.

Na d same force elect Your father, OBJ and now BAT but the
=The First person too use mouth n pride,
=The second person get sense and he is wise,
=The Third person now come let greed turn am to criminal.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Iamanoited: 7:25pm On Aug 04
IT IS THE SC-SUPER COUPIST.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Sweeetheart(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04
Believeintruth:

You have failed.

You're mistaken me for your fada boy
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Owologbo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04
BeeBeeOoh:

I loved how he was schooled by barrister Eniefong.
you can see the shame on his face when reminded of how he said buhari was fulfilling his father's dream.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Coolgent(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04
Shut up Fat Pig!
No be Northerners voted for you father and of cos Bola
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by professorPABX: 8:24pm On Aug 04
Believeintruth:

You just wrote nonsense in a long and meaningless epistle. Just face it the unification and subsidy removal without planning was the main blunder that did Tinubu dirty. Try and be sensible.

You are a crude uncivilized Onitsha main market trader. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago, I know your reasoning lacks intellect. What happens to the economy in Ghana and other Africa countries undergoing economic impact assessment and realignment? You talk about unification of multiple foreign exchange regime, if I buy dollar at 450 naira to import fuel and essential commodities from loans taken to defend naira and majority find its way to trade in the black market at 700 naira to 1 dollar while the imported fuel is still subsidized in a depressed economy, how do you move forward. How do you service your debt and meet commitment to creditors on matured facilities gazetted to the new regime? Where is the money to pay the subsidy at zero budget and 97% of total revenue budgeted to service debt.

This is the reason Alumni Association of Federal Universities in the South East is very weak. Your reasoning doesn't make non indigene to ever want to unite.

Obasanjo paid debt and leave money in the reserve after economic revitalization. Within 14 months, Tinubu fulfilled obligation to the tune of $5billion dollars. No government in Africa can do that. It can only be Yorubas - high intellect and resilience. It is this sophistication and high cerebral power that made them to prevent ABIOLA from ruling.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by professorPABX: 8:34pm On Aug 04
Joshchi19:

Tribalism is evil and enemy of progress. I was waiting to see you give little analysis of the present administration but you didn't. What performance are you talking about? There is always a better way to do things than sweep the enter nation into this nefarious scene because of trial and error policies . Those in power are busy lavishing and looting money, and the only thing you can do is to defend.

Defend Yaradua / Jonathan era looting of estimated $100 billion.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 10:27pm On Aug 04
professorPABX:

You are a crude uncivilized Onitsha main market trader. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago, I know your reasoning lacks intellect. What happens to the economy in Ghana and other Africa countries undergoing economic impact assessment and realignment? You talk about unification of multiple foreign exchange regime, if I buy dollar at 450 naira to import fuel and essential commodities from loans taken to defend naira and majority find its way to trade in the black market at 700 naira to 1 dollar while the imported fuel is still subsidized in a depressed economy, how do you move forward. How do you service your debt and meet commitment to creditors on matured facilities gazetted to the new regime? Where is the money to pay the subsidy at zero budget and 97% of total revenue budgeted to service debt.

This is the reason Alumni Association of Federal Universities in the South East is very weak. Your reasoning doesn't make non indigene to ever want to unite.

Obasanjo paid debt and leave money in the reserve after economic revitalization. Within 14 months, Tinubu fulfilled obligation to the tune of $5billion dollars. No government in Africa can do that. It can only be Yorubas - high intellect and resilience. It is this sophistication and high cerebral power that made them to prevent ABIOLA from ruling.

Once again you just spoke nonsense in an epistle. You are notnonly delusional, but you lie a lot, if truly you spent 6 years in ibo land you should have been sensible, but you are so disjointed. The fact that you are not in Yaba left is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 10:29pm On Aug 04
Sweeetheart:

You're mistaken me for your fada boy

You are frustrated and you know what! I don't give a hoot, you can watch 1000 ways to die, you can learn ways to kill yourself.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Sweeetheart(m): 8:40am On Aug 05
Believeintruth:

You are frustrated and you know what! I don't give a hoot, you can watch 1000 ways to die, you can learn ways to kill yourself.

The story of your moda
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 9:26am On Aug 05
Sweeetheart:

The story of your moda

likewise your moda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries / Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.