Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,794 members, 7,945,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola (18842 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by nnamdi640: 8:23am On Aug 04
Rubbish!!! When your father was busy dinning with devil, you and rest of the family didn't see anything to say until when the devil took control.

1 Like

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by nedu666: 8:23am On Aug 04
phemray:

Tinubu did and stood by his actions and explained it's goodness. That is presidential.

Buhari so so weak, Jonathan so much weaker, yaradua weak only Obasanjo stubborn small. reverting policies severally created more problems. Yaradua cancelled & reverse the sales of NNPC refineries and yet refinery didn't work till now while paying turnaround and salaries to NNPC for doing nothing. Jonathan removed subsidy and reverted back after he has successfully used military to stop the protest, why the reversal if you actually know what you are doing. Same as buhari, worse as emefele just they go from and back on policies.
If this Tinubu reversed these policies, then Nigeria can never get it right. Do something different to get different results is d game.

So what role did God play in all these things you mentioned
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:24am On Aug 04

1 Like

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Olachase(m): 8:32am On Aug 04
BeardedMeat:
Ogbu grin
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by NorthernersSuck: 8:34am On Aug 04
Mace0lane:
Waiting for Jews to start wailing in this thread

Na Palestine wailing we dey meditate on
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by BeardedMeat(m): 8:35am On Aug 04
Olachase:
Onye Ogbu grin
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Benmsu: 8:36am On Aug 04
From seeing your father in Buhari in 2019 to seeing him in Tinubu. I thought you had sense

1 Like

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Olachase(m): 8:38am On Aug 04
BeardedMeat:
Onye Ogbu grin
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Gabbuin: 8:43am On Aug 04
He's paying his due as an appointee 🙄
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by vivaAfrica: 8:46am On Aug 04
Feintline:
I totally disagree.
Tinubu's case is the consequences of descrating the land in his desperate quest to grab power.

I decided to just seat and watch. Nothing happening comes as a suprise. I warned here severally of the consequences of tinubu desecrating the land and removing the ancient landmark of the fathers in his desperate quest for power but it fell on deaf ears.

I warned here severally that tinubu has triggered a curse on the land with his desecrations.

I warned here severally that nothing tinubu will do will make sense no matter who he appoints because of the curse he triggered in his quest for power.

The dearth in the land is not about tinubu as a person.
It is about what was done for tinubu to grab power.

We must repair the desecrations for our nation to have a hope of revival.
All the desecrators from tinubu executive arm to the legislature and judiciary must be patrotic enough to get out, so as to repair the damage.
Every person who had a hand or benefited from removing the ancient landmark of the land to usher in this unparalled dearth in the nation should be patrotic and sacrificial enough to do the right thing . The Country is bleeding profusely

Which landmark are you taking about ?
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by aviara: 8:58am On Aug 04
Who exactly is he crying to? Southwest should deal with the north their political partner
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Digmygold: 8:59am On Aug 04
Feintline:
I totally disagree.
Tinubu's case is the consequences of descrating the land in his desperate quest to grab power.

I decided to just seat and watch. Nothing happening comes as a suprise. I warned here severally of the consequences of tinubu desecrating the land and removing the ancient landmark of the fathers in his desperate quest for power but it fell on deaf ears.

I warned here severally that tinubu has triggered a curse on the land with his desecrations.

I warned here severally that nothing tinubu will do will make sense no matter who he appoints because of the curse he triggered in his quest for power.

The dearth in the land is not about tinubu as a person.
It is about what was done for tinubu to grab power.

We must repair the desecrations for our nation to have a hope of revival.
All the desecrators from tinubu executive arm to the legislature and judiciary must be patrotic enough to get out, so as to repair the damage.
Every person who had a hand or benefited from removing the ancient landmark of the land to usher in this unparalled dearth in the nation should be patrotic and sacrificial enough to do the right thing . The Country is bleeding profusely

Tinubu is the one after himself with his baseless anti-people policies. Nigerians are fighting back the unbearable hardship. Tinubu himself joined protests in the past. Let Tinubu channel the removed Subsidy Allocation funds to fixing our refineries and totally stop refined fuel importation if the rogue claims to aim for a better economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by aviara: 8:59am On Aug 04
This is W A I L I N G chapter ONE
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Konquest: 9:18am On Aug 04
Olachase:
I don't know you in person Sir, but I guess you should be in your 40s or closer, I have been seeing all your posts since last year, life is too short for all this you are doing

People you are fighting and siding comes 2026 they will make another agreement
The boy you quoted is NOT in his 40s but in his late 20s and a very notorious troll on this Website who lied that he is a Prince whose father is a Yoruba from Lagos and mother from Imo. He mentioned his real age while ranting using his other notorious moniker which he used for spreading lies, hate speech and insulting Yoruba women. The fact is that he is a full-blooded Ibo and has NO Yoruba father from a Lagos Royal family. Some of these monikers on NL are just basically incels and socially disconnected ethnic bigots.

I had to bring the attention of the owner of this Website and Supermoderators to the hate speech being relentlessly spewed with this creep's other notorious moniker in 2022.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Kionrae: 9:21am On Aug 04
Look at this fat useless pig as useless as his stupid father abiola
Wetin concern us with ur stupid papa
Tinubus policies is making us hungry and our naira can't purchase much dis days
And you're here running your foolish Yaribanza mouth like diarrhea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 9:32am On Aug 04
TimeManager:
No man born of a woman can dethrone President Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Jagaban.

-Kiss the truth!

See with the way he is going with his rubbish policies it may happen.
Always manifest the truth and stop spreading lies.

- kiss and hug the truth
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 9:34am On Aug 04
Sweeetheart:

Are you tired of identifying with Yoruba?

You claim to be Yoruba North and Muslim yet still fail grin

Since obi lost you people have all run mad

Rest, you have failed on this one.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 9:36am On Aug 04
BreconHills:

The people who shed their fellow citizens blood in 1966 did not desecrate the land. The ritualists, murderers, false prophets and imams did not desecrate the land? The looters who stole money meant for roads and hospitals and who caused accidents and deaths by their actions did not desecrate the land.Nigeria was a holy land until 2023
ba?

Only one man na im desecrate Nigeria?

But Major Ademoyega, Captain Adeleke were also among thos who shed their fellow citizens blood along with Lt Fola Oyewole.
Going by your postulations, yorubas also shed citizens blood in 1966 too

1 Like

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by poiZon: 9:40am On Aug 04
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/protests-forces-that-cancelled-my-fathers-election-now-after-tinubu-abiolas-son/
I'm not sure I can be a political appointee cos I won't stoop so low to lie if called upon for my contribution to governance and my principal.

Nobody wants Tinubu out, constitutionally he was elected by simple majority, his tenure is 4yr term, all what Nigerians including the fool who is misrepresenting facts needs R basic rights to life, security of lives and property etc.

At the moment we R not living as Nigerians or human beings, we R surviving, most businesses R folding up cos of uncertainty in prices..
U buy goods today at 3k, manage to sell it at 3,200, U go back to the market and the goods has risen to 3500..
U need to find extra 300naira to add n buy the goods or U buy less quantity...

I pity most students who come from poor families or R the ones fending for themselves, cost of living is something else...
All what we want is revert back to old fuel price or return dollar back to 600naira U met it.

2 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Believeintruth: 9:40am On Aug 04
phemray:

Tinubu did and stood by his actions and explained it's goodness. That is presidential.

Buhari so so weak, Jonathan so much weaker, yaradua weak only Obasanjo stubborn small. reverting policies severally created more problems. Yaradua cancelled & reverse the sales of NNPC refineries and yet refinery didn't work till now while paying turnaround and salaries to NNPC for doing nothing. Jonathan removed subsidy and reverted back after he has successfully used military to stop the protest, why the reversal if you actually know what you are doing. Same as buhari, worse as emefele just they go from and back on policies.
If this Tinubu reversed these policies, then Nigeria can never get it right. Do something different to get different results is d game.

Bros you are defending a lost cause. Subsidy is normally practiced in developed societies in so many form. The issue here is Nigeria is organised stealing in the name of subsidy. Nothing stop Tinubu if he is sincere in auditing the subsidy regime and plugging loopholes, shebi he is a first class accounting graduate as you people touted. Also it is worthy to note that they have since reintroduced subsidy via the backdoor, but due to the double whammy of unification of exchange rate he is paying double what he should have paid before in subsidy.
When a policy is wrong there is no harm reversing it following civil unrest. There's nothing presidential in Tinubu's decision, it is just sheer arrogance and rhe fact that he doesn't regard the poor(yorubas inclusive).

2 Likes

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Solseal007: 9:45am On Aug 04
Who be this ?
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by lailo: 9:46am On Aug 04
Mrexcell:
Agbadorians really loves living in denial so buying a bag of rice for #80k in 2024 instead of #8500 in 2015 and also buying fuel for almost #1k is not enough reasons for massive national protests? These evil people are really totally disconnected from what the ordinary nigerian is passing through in the streets they see everything from politics or tribal lenses.
Low IQ people who wake their father up I'm the morning with a leg kick.
Do u remember to add that the minimum wage in 2025 was paltry #18k but now #70,000?
Do u also remember that COVID 19 was after 2015 and that all countries not even one left behind are still struggling to ameliorate its effect. UK has had cause to change 4 different Prime minister since COVID, just within 4 years.
If I'm to follow your foolish analysis, since u can get a good room and parlour self contain in a good area in Nigeria at #250k, and u can never get same feature in UK with a less than #1.5m in UK, then Nigeria is better than UK grin.
But the indexes are not same and I won't follow that stupid analysis.
Continue in your fooly kid.
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Solseal007: 9:48am On Aug 04
Believeintruth:

Bros you are defending a lost cause. Subsidy is normally practiced in developed societies in so many form. The issue here is Nigeria is organised stealing in the name of subsidy. Nothing stop Tinubu if he is sincere in auditing the subsidy regime and plugging loopholes, shebi he is a first class accounting graduate as you people touted. Also it is worthy to note that they have since reintroduced subsidy via the backdoor, but due to the double whammy of unification of exchange rate he is paying double what he should have paid before in subsidy.
When a policy is wrong there is no harm reversing it following civil unrest. There's nothing presidential in Tinubu's decision, it is just sheer arrogance and rhe fact that he doesn't regard the poor(yorubas inclusive).

I don't even see him as an accountant, I am shocked at this man!! He would sink Nigeria deeper than Buhari
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by JoeEeL(m): 9:52am On Aug 04
SisterJolade:
Do you remember him saying Yoruba elders killed his father and shared his meat? He is desperate to keep his Job. That's all.

Lol. That one was Kola Abiola.

But alljoin
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by UKEMY(m): 9:58am On Aug 04
Seunex2:
Jagaban will crush those bastards
Are you well at all
Some of you Data Boiz will support evil even when you sleep hungry.
Tinubu's policies are poorly implemented and it has impoverished many Households.
Are you aware that prices of 90% of Goods and services has gone up by almost 400%.
I leave you to your conscience
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Ifybwoy: 10:03am On Aug 04
Olachase:
I don't know you in person Sir, but I guess you should be in your 40s or closer, I have been seeing all your posts since last year, life is too short for all this you are doing

People you are fighting and siding comes 2026 they will make another agreement

Mugu

Old f.o.o.l

So he doesn't have right to express his own opinion just like you and everyone else abi.

What about you that's in your 50s and still reasoning like a 20 year old??

All these Yorubas old cargos self
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by fuck419: 10:37am On Aug 04
Go to hell with your father.

Are you the only one that has a father?
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Aug 04
Acekidc4:
Those forces have failed already

What concerns abiola's election with bad governance we are protesting about?

suffer never taya u?
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by lereinter(m): 10:39am On Aug 04
When God intervenes in issues, humans don't immediately understand

By mere seeing what this abiola children stood for, imagine what their fada would have done for nigeria

Omniscience God

1 Like

Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Jagabanarmy: 10:51am On Aug 04
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/protests-forces-that-cancelled-my-fathers-election-now-after-tinubu-abiolas-son/
Yeye talk! People were protesting as a result of hardship. Nobody is after the president 's job for now. Protest is good for democracy but violence protest we all condemned. No to violence protest
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by Brushstrokes20: 10:53am On Aug 04
Compound bullocks 💯💯💯💯🗑️🗑️🗑️🚮🚮🚮
Re: Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola by zinizta: 10:55am On Aug 04

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos / Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Iboroma as Commissioner-designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.