Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country (28260 Views)

What Is Your Take On The Fuel Subsidy Removal? / Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by makson007: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Senseless post from Mr Macroni.
Anyone supporting òbí is a fool
You are part of Nigeria's problem.. It shows, you don't have brain in your head..

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Amaggedon: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
madridguy:
Man made scarcity. We Nigerians are just wicked.
Na now you remedy say man fit cause scarcity? No be Johnathan fault again? Stupid hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by DDayve: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lolachef:
There's fuel in Ibadan.

Where in Ibadan?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2023
TechCapon:
I think this scarcity is only in Lagos. I don't see people from other states complaining

The fuel scarcity in Lagos is a joke compared to what's in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Lionstep: 2:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Your father!

Baskat you don't have one nah
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Cutehector(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2023
TechCapon:
I think this scarcity is only in Lagos. I don't see people from other states complaining
you say wetin?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Cutehector(m): 4:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

you dont even have the balls to post this comment with your main account. Chicken.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Great2017: 5:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Nigerians will vote and then demand that the cause of the fuel scarcity should be kept.

Ghana, Niger, Benin, Cameroon, and most African countries do not have queues. That is because...they do not keep fuel subsidy.

Algeria charges less for fuel than Nigeria...but they have a smaller population and produce more crude than we do, so they can afford it.

Same for Angola.

But we have 200 million people, and priduce 1.52m barrels of crude a day....and yet we want to live like UAE that has 15million people and produces 2.4m barrles of crude a day?

APC kept subsidy, and messed up our economy.

Anyway, e dey sweet me, that at least the three main candidates are supporting subsidy removal.

If you want an end to fuel queues forever....REMOVE SUBSIDY, and LET THE MARKETERS SET THEIR PRICES...

Yes, we will pay N900 per liter...but yes, we would save dollars, and yes, we would make refining at home sensible.
Always giving lame excuses. What stops the Nigerian government from doing what other progressive governments all over the world are doing to make fuel available and affordable?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by expert234: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2023
madridguy:
Man made scarcity. We Nigerians are just wicked.

When there was fuel scarcity during Jonathan's regime, why didn't you call it mam made scarcity?

You are a morally irresponsible person. You only claim to be Muslim but there is nothing Godly about your life
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by expert234: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2023
FuckDModz:
grin

Urchins are paying less for fuel. And they will vote for thiefnubû so they can continue to “enjoy” Nigeria.

Fucking bastards!

I'm sure is still buying fuel at 90 naira per liter. grin

, every evil you defend will bounce back upon you
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by expert234: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Lolz. How much are members of your family buying fuel?

Every evil you support will bounce back upon you
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by expert234: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Pandev:
The one too like attention

I hope you aren't making this comment from the queue at filling station. grin

Every evil you support will bounce back upon you
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Murketeer: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Nigerians will vote and then demand that the cause of the fuel scarcity should be kept.

Ghana, Niger, Benin, Cameroon, and most African countries do not have queues. That is because...they do not keep fuel subsidy.

Algeria charges less for fuel than Nigeria...but they have a smaller population and produce more crude than we do, so they can afford it.

Same for Angola.

But we have 200 million people, and priduce 1.52m barrels of crude a day....and yet we want to live like UAE that has 15million people and produces 2.4m barrles of crude a day?

Anyway, e dey sweet me, that at least the three main candidates are supporting subsidy removal.

If you want an end to fuel queues forever....REMOVE SUBSIDY, and LET THE MARKETERS SET THEIR PRICES...

Yes, we will pay N900 per liter...but yes, we would save dollars, and yes, we would make refining at home sensible.
I like this your Hope...you forgot that you have corrupt politicians that will steal whatever revenue we make
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by malikombi(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Jimbah:

Oga how many people get car for jigawa...
None
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2023
grandstar:

When you use insults, your emotions are getting the better of you.

You're arguing about something you know little of.

If Nestlé should buy cocoa in Nigeria to use at its factory in ikeja, the price it will pay for it will reflect the international price. The only benefit is that it can buy it at a wholesale price from cocoa merchants here.

Even cocoa farmers are aware of this. I am from a cocoa producing region. Whatever price they sell is influenced the international price.

Wait until the government deregulates the price in July. Reality will set in

Dont tell me that the price you sell your cocoa is exactly same with international price. Are you getting a fair deal BTW? Arent you bothered that a country like Ghana, the 2nd larget cocoa producer in the world, is still exporting raw cocoa after over half a century .?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by vatiqan(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2023

Same for Angola.

Only people who are mentally unstable, do reason like this! You are tactically looking for a way selling the 'drug baron'.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by grandstar(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
quentin06:

Dont tell me that the price you sell your cocoa is exactly same with international price. Are you getting a fair deal BTW? Arent you bothered that a country like Ghana, the 2nd larget cocoa producer in the world, is still exporting raw cocoa after over half a century .?

I never said the price you buy it locally is exactly that of the international price but it is greatly influenced by it. Trust me, if the price of cocoa drops to $100/mt, no cocoa merchant will buy it from you above $200, even if your cost of production is $1,000.

I have been engaged in export business in the past, so I know what I am talking about.

The problem with many of you is that you think offhand intelligence is economics. It is not.

So, what if Ghana exports raw cocoa? Sentiments or emotions is not what drives investments or trade. It is the bottom line or what fits the best interest of the buyer. It is the global supply chain metrics.

If Ghana wants its cocoa to be refined locally, it should provide investment incentives that will be to irresistible for both foreign and local companies to plough money in. There is no charity out there.

Ghana could do more to assist its manufacturers by cutting its budget deficit and tackling high inflation that makes commercial lending rates high and unaffordable for local companies, especially manufacturers who need low lending rates to thrive.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Lionstep: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Your father!

Your mother
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Lionstep: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari4sale:

You are very stupid and mannerless. Your days are numbered you foolish gullible follower of a demented, professional liar and stinking jew!

February is around the corner. God forbid I support the least on the option

Ur generations days are numbered and mark it before the end of this year you'll see a great reason to cry 😭 blood.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Buhari4sale: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Lionstep:

Ur generations days are numbered and mark it before the end of this year you'll see a great reason to cry 😭 blood.

Check your message. You are crying already
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country by Lionstep: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Check your message. You are crying already

Baskat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead / Armsgate: Metuh Was Paid N400m – okupe / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.