Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh (27238 Views)

[PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by jaguda(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Self-righteousness will kill Nigerians. Tonto Dikeh was rude. A sensible human being or an adult will see the need to apologize. Because Ghana is a smaller country and because our movie industry is more successful doesn't mean a thing. If you truly want to compare the two, compare things that matter. No one moves to a country for it's movie industry unless they want to act. Ghana has stable light, stable government. No one is bombing embassies in Ghana. For stability reasons, many Nigerians flood Ghana.

Nollywood is bigger than Ghollywood. Oya clap. The issue is Tonto Dikeh being rude and so many have taken offense to the Van Vicker/RMD comparison. Na wa lol.

Tonto Dikeh was rude to who? Atta Mills? Jerry Rawlings? Ghanian Flag? Ghanian Constitution? rude to who, what? rude to a fellow ARTISTE; and the entire Ghanian Movie Producers had to issue a statement? Can't Van Vicker speak for himself.

Kajina:

She can even go to Hollywood and act, but if she wants to go to Ghana, she knows what to do. A simple apology will not hurt.  

Kajina, u need to wake up, dat apology is NOT FORTHCOMING

Why is that Nigerians see this issue as an something between 2 colleagues and the Ghanians are seeing it a something between two countries? Why?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2011
Jaguda, she's a star, so she has to show the good example that's simple I don't really understand why some are bashing Ghanaians comments are a bit unfair towards them forgetting what's the rudeness of a young lady can cause especially these days, hope it's not an excuse for this useless rivalry
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by babyboy3(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2011
Lol. She had an issue with Van Vicker, which is interfering production of the director's film, (1)which led to the director telling her to apologize or face harsh consequences. So, as you can see, it's no longer an issue with only Van Vicker. (2)If I antagonize a coworker at a workplace, my boss will get involved and ask for a formal apology or face termination. (3)It's no longer an issue with only that coworker; now it's me versus that workplace.*If it was a comment in the paper, or at a party, then this would be an issue of some Ghanaians overreacting. However, it took place in Ghana. The film execs are Ghanaians. She disrespected their biggest star. (4)If Nadia Buari was filming on our land and acted like Dikeh towards Genevieve Nnaji or Mike Ezuruonye, no Nigerian would take it lightly. See how people are crying foul over an unfair comparison. If Buari behaved like that in Nigeria, all Nigerians would be reminding her that it's because of Nigeria that she has a career in the first place.

(5)So be fair and put yourself in their shoes. Dikeh started it. Let her finish it peacefully before they try and finish her

This is were the rubber meets the road over this silly issue. I would try a break it down as simple as I could.

My response to each of your bold quotes

(1) Harsh consequences like what? The Electric chair (you make it sound as if Ghaddafi is now in power in Ghana)
(2) The worst they could give you is a “formal warning” so far you didn’t assault your colleague, steal, Racial abuse or destroyed someone’s character behind their backs which may result in an immediate dismissal. Unless if you live in a place led by similar characters in the book “Animal farm”
(3) So a movie set in Ghana is on the same level the Ghanaian house of Senate or Parliament.
(4) Look Will Smith had problems with Salma Hayek when they were shooting Wild Wild West…. He stayed professional; he didn’t run home to mummy, the director didn’t throw his/her toys out… The executive director of a movie is not controlled by the government (may be in Ghana)
(5) Like I said she has an issue with Mummy’s boy Van whatever he is called and not the Kenke eating nation.

* If it was a comment in the paper, or at a party, then this would be an issue of some Ghanaians overreacting. However, it took place in Ghana. The film execs are Ghanaians. She disrespected their biggest star – Wow When did Tonto disrespected Koffi Annan?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by jaguda(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2011
Nayah:

Jaguda, she's a star, so she has to show the good example that's simple I don't really understand why some are bashing Ghanaians comments are a bit unfair towards them forgetting what's the rudeness of a young lady can cause especially these days, hope it's not an excuse for this useless rivalry

Because the comments from Ghanaians are targeted at Nigerians and not Tonto Dikeh herself. Haven't u noticed Nigerians do no give a hoot about Stars?

It is Immature and childish for Van Vicker to hide behind Ghana Movie Producers, he should fight his battles and not drag the Ghanaian nation into it BUT guess Ghanaians have a thing for bad press on anything Nigeria(n).
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2011
Jaguda the most childish attitute is those from TD sorry
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by babyboy3(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2011
Jaguda the most childish attitute is those from TD sorry

Agreed,

But its TD vs VV (not TD vs GHANA)---- look Tonto could call him out, go out and sort out their differences over a glass of wine, but for someone to say DONT COME BACK TO GHANA, is petty, it shows their level of maturity
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2011
Kajina:

You are entitled to your own opinion. But when all is said and done, Tonto must apologize to Van or stick to Nollywood, PERIOD!

You haven't answered my question yet. Gen said worse things to Van, why wasn't she banned? Them fear face. Ghollywood truly is very immature.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2011
dear Baby boy, hello first  wink
My point is very simple brother: I'm tougher with TD for tw reasons

- She's a bit rude and this not the first time she's derailing this way (even in the Nollywood)
- She's a Nigerian acting sometimes in Ghana ( foreign country) she's a star so sha has to have a good attitude, she's a public person!! and whether we like it or not she's one of the image of Nigeria! so she has to respect that!

Can you imagine if Jackie Appiah was so rude in Nigeria! as TD used to do and Nigerians decided to bann her? I would accept, even thought I'd think it's a bit overreacted, I would think she deserved it
She absolutely need to grow up
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by publisher(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2011
I just stumbled on this recent article below from www.ghanacelebrities.com. The bolded area,methinks,highlights a major difference in the mindsets of Ghanaians and Nigerians. Please read:

Treat Us Like Celebrities - Ghanaian Actresses.
Actresses Roselyn Ngissah and Beverly Afaglo have bemoaned the way they are treated as celebrities in Ghana. Speaking in an exclusive interview with News-One last Friday, both actresses acknowledged there were celebrities in Ghana.

However, they said, as compared to their colleagues in the Western world, they were not celebrated. The reason, according to them, was “education”.

“We are in Africa and it is now that people are getting to understand what celebrity is and know how to celebrate the stars. We are not there yet. But gradually we are getting there.

Looking at the way people are treating us now and then, I think it is getting better. But we’ve not got there yet,” Roslyn Ngissah said. “You know someone sees you and goes like…if the person wants to say hi, then the person goes like oh it is her, it is not her.

But when we meet people who have travelled abroad and come back, when they meet us they are like ‘oh I want an autograph’ because they understand how to celebrate stars over there. It is not yet here but we are gradually getting there.

However there was a time I went a primary school and the children there were like they want autograph and I was surprised,” she disclosed. “Treat us like a celebrity and the celebrities that we are. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you see a celebrity or star out there and you want to talk to the person or she looks familiar, walk up to the person, talk to the person and chat with the person.

For me I wouldn’t be nasty or rude to people who walk up to me to find out if I am the one. It is not all about autographs. Me, if I see somebody I see as a role model, I will walk up to you,” she added.

“Sometimes when you go to the bank, they will make you join a long queue, they don’t want to care.

But there was this other bank I went to and a lady gave me chance. I am not saying treat me like a god. Sometimes there are people who have been in the bank for hours…somebody when they even see you they even get angry (sic).

For me, I have had too many experiences when it comes to people and how they celebrate stars. But I think we are getting there,” Roslyn concluded.

Beverly said even though she had not done many movies in Nigeria, as compared to Ghana, she got a lot of attention anytime she entered the Nollywood country.

“I realize that the only time people are excited when they see their celebrities most of the time is at premiere. After the premiere when they see you, oh yaa it is ok (sic),” Beverly added. “I love Nigeria. I have not done so much in Nigeria but anytime I got to Nigeria, the welcome is overwhelming.

Because of the fact that they know I am not a Nigerian and from another country, they are happy to see me. Even at the airport, the security and everybody is like I have seen you on TV, we love you,” Beverly added.

Both actresses called on fans and the public to celebrate their Ghanaian stars.

Roslyn and Beverly are popular figures in Ghana’s movies industry with a lot of movies to their credit.

Roslyn co-won the Ghana Movie Award best actress last year with actresses Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro and Juliet Ibrahim.

Beverly on the other hand picked an award in Nigeria for her role in ‘About To Wed’ series

Guess my small point here is that the only reason Ghanaians,well some of them,are overracting to this TontoVicker saga is cos,unfortunately Tonto is Nigerian.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2011
hello publisher, in reference to your message can you please read and summarise the whole messages on this thread in NL?
I'm sure you'll see also some people talking about VV because is "unfortunately" Ghanaian  wink
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by showstopa: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2011
I swear I have read this page like 270 times and I have not seen the insult link.Please someone should bolden it for me before I start commenting.
And this warning on Tonto is it, don't expect a movie from Ghan producers or is it don't coem to Ghana at all at all even for pleasure sake. That would be ridiculous then.

As for the Ghana /NIgeria fight or arguement,its totally unneccesary but then Nigeria is the proverbial big brother who disrespected himself so much his silly little brothers do not have any regards for him.It's what you get when you don't get your acts right.

See me see Ghana abeg. The arguement that Nigerians are moving to Ghana for a better life is plain stupid, because people would move to anywhere that would afford them a better life than where they currently are.People go from UK to Spain,US to Australia, a colleague moved from UK to Uganda, its very relative. Bear in mind that some ppl would not ever leave Nigeria or even Ghana to go elsewhere. So Ghanaians congrats that your country is getting it right in some ways but don't let it et to your head or we would withdraw our alms and give to Somalia.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by publisher(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2011
@Nayah:
The summary of this thread is that most Nigerians feel that in as much as Tonto is a spoilt brat,her issues with Vicker out to have been settled inside the directors office. Not 'some' Ghanaians ganging up and making it look like a quasi 'national issue', with threats!!!
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2011
^^ lol Publisher humm I'd summarize like this : Many have seen this on Nigeria vs Ghana and bashing ghanaians thinking they're overreacted( which I think it's quite true)
But for now I see TD as an irresponsible young lady, who has an amazing potential
See what showstopa has said " Nigeria is the proverbial big brother who disrespected himself so much his silly little brothers do not have any regards for him.It's what you get when you don't get your acts right".

That's the core of the issue
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by dabrake(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Self-righteousness will kill Nigerians. Tonto Dikeh was rude. A sensible human being or an adult will see the need to apologize. Because Ghana is a smaller country and because our movie industry is more successful doesn't mean a thing. If you truly want to compare the two, compare things that matter. No one moves to a country for it's movie industry unless they want to act. Ghana has stable light, stable government. No one is bombing embassies in Ghana. For stability reasons, many Nigerians flood Ghana.

Nollywood is bigger than Ghollywood. Oya clap. The issue is Tonto Dikeh being rude and so many have taken offense to the Van Vicker/RMD comparison. Na wa lol.
J.E.S.U.S. and wad brought about "governmental" issues here? methinks d above post is d dumbest and daftest reply on this thread. jst hope anode poster proves me wrong

kajina, mi na ur man nah. buh rmemba dat some squad of intellectually myopic niggaz came out wyt a mediocre track titled "thank God we are not a Nigerians" and it sold like MJ's triller. i listened 2 d track and it wuz so chaff buh it sold wel in Ghana. i nid nt tel u y it sold cuz i knw u'ld nid no rocket scientist 2 decipher dat 4 u. its nt all about revenge here cuz we all condemned TD here on NL. so wads d beef about? i wuz on a Ghanian forum online and u needed 2 see d massive support given 2 b fok'n boiz w.r.t dat jagajaga track. itz about d ghanians tryin 2 compare demselves 2 Nigeria. my advise 2 ghanians is 4 dem 2 stick 2 their types. if they are findin it difficult 2 relate wyt us, itz cuz we r far above them. u relate bera wyt pple on ur level.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by SisiKill1: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^^ LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by publisher(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^ lol Publisher humm I'd summarize like this : Many have seen this on Nigeria vs Ghana and bashing ghanaians thinking they're overreacted( which I think it's quite true)
But for now I see TD as an irresponsible young lady, who has an amazing potential
See what showstopa has said " Nigeria is the proverbial big brother who disrespected himself so much his silly little brothers do not have any regards for him.It's what you get when you don't get your acts right".

That's the core of the issue

@Nayah
I hate all dem Ghana/Naija comparisms,the truth is that none of these countries have gotten their acts right totally,thats why we are called developing nations. But truth be told,there are some areas where both nations have 'tried'. In music for example,Nigeria has really overtaken South Africa in that dept.,Ghana from what people say have also done well in electricity. I think the issue is this,i was in Accra in 2007/08. And everywhere i went from Teshie lungwa to Dankwa circle and Osu,Nigeria seemed to be on everyones lips,mainly negative,very few positives. But believe me,forget what u read on nairaland,MOST Nigerians dont even care about Ghana,we dont see Ghana as a threat in ANYWAY,for some,they just see Accra as a good holiday spot and business expansion,same way we see Cotonou,Lome,Banjul etc. Many Nigerians dont even know the name of Ghana's current president,everyone seems to remember Jerry Rawilings though. Most Nigerians only remember Ghana when 1.pending football match with super eagles,  2. a certain bag and    3. Whenever some Nigerian journalists want to castigate the Nigerian govt. on certain failures,then you'll hear things like 'even in Ghana they have achieved xyz, '!
Its all good sha, Ghana Nigeria bashing threads can be very entertaining sometimes
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nayah(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
[b]"Its all good sha, Ghana Nigeria bashing threads can be very entertaining sometime[/b]s" looool Publisher grin grin grin
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by babyboy3(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2011
I just want to know what would be the end result of Mikel Obi and Michael Essien having a real go at each other,

I wonder what the Ghanaian Football federation would do? lipsrsealed
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
dabrake:

J.E.S.U.S. and wad brought about "governmental" issues here? methinks d above post is d dumbest and daftest reply on this thread. jst hope anode poster proves me wrong

kajina, mi na your man nah. buh rmemba dat some squad of intellectually myopic niggaz came out wyt a mediocre track titled "thank God we are not a Nigerians" and it sold like MJ's triller. i listened 2 d track and it wuz so chaff buh it sold wel in Ghana. i nid nt tel u y it sold cuz i knw u'ld nid no rocket scientist 2 decipher dat 4 u. its nt all about revenge here cuz we all condemned TD here on NL. so wads d beef about? i wuz on a Ghanian forum online and u needed 2 see d massive support given 2 b fok'n boiz w.r.t dat jagajaga track. itz about d ghanians tryin 2 compare demselves 2 Nigeria. my advise 2 ghanians is 4 dem 2 stick 2 their types. if they are findin it difficult 2 relate wyt us, itz cuz we r far above them. u relate bera wyt pple on your level.

Hahahahahahahahhahah. I agree 150% with every single you typed up there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by philip0906(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
showstopa:
I swear I have read this page like 270 times and I have not seen the insult link.Please someone should bolden it for me before I start commenting.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/13434/14/actress-tonto-dikeh-and-ghanaian-star-actor-van-vi.html
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2011
dabrake:

Thank you. That's the first time I'm winning that award. I'm honored somehow.

Why wouldn't I bring it up? Most Nigerians think they're better than Ghanaians. Every time Ghana is mentioned, a lot of Nigerians become arrogant with this "we're bigger, we're better" nonsense. I seriously wonder why. Ghana has amenities for which Nigerians are begging and wishing. Tell me how Nigeria is better than Ghana. With good compelling reason, I'll drop that issue.

Sufferers of superiority complex. Someone was wrong, but that's not the issue because the Ghanaians' reaction was wrong or "wronger". It's called cause and effect. For every action there's a reaction. The truth is that maybe these Ghanaians have been looking for a reason to shaft Nigerians all this time. I'm definitely not defending their reaction. She's given them a perfect reason however. I wouldn't take verbal insults and then smoking, I repeat, smoking on my movie set lightly either.

It's okay to defend your country or your countrymen and countrywomen, but don't do so blindly. The bottom line is that she shouldn't have overreacted when being asked to rehearse with Vicker, and then overreact again when being asked to put out her cigarette. Anything that happened after that happened because of HER behavior. She gave them that audacity.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by joanana(f): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
Gollywood VS Nollywood

we are Africans n as such we are brothers stop  hating, cursing n fighting plzzzzz  cry embarassed
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Kajina: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
jennykadry:

You haven't answered my question yet. Gen said worse things to Van, why wasn't she banned? Them fear face.

My dear jennykadry, you need to cool off. What is all this beefing about Genny?

Anyway, to answer your question in simple terms, Genny is professional and knows where to draw the line. It’s a free world and anybody can say anything to anybody. But when you are on the job it’s totally a different ball game, because there is something called work ethics. This is what Tonto is lacking. We all know Genny is not perfect, but Tonto on the other hand has serious issues she needs to work on.

jennykadry:

Ghollywood truly is very immature.

WOW! This is way below the belt!!!
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by pat4j: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
for Goodness sake let tonto apologise for her rudeness, lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by surebaby43(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
how there you Tonto, how could you insult my favorite actor,
you better apologize,
as a matter of fact you are a lady you don't have any right to insult anybody at any given time, don't you see Gene, and the rest actress is that how they behave, my dear is not fair please tune to a new leave
naught girl
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Kajina: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
publisher:

I think the issue is this, i was in Accra in 2007/08. And everywhere i went from Teshie lungwa to Dankwa circle and Osu,Nigeria seemed to be on everyones lips,mainly negative,very few positives.

publisher:

But believe me, forget what u read on nairaland, MOST Nigerians dont even care about Ghana,we dont see Ghana as a threat in ANYWAY.

My dear publisher, Ghanaians do not care about Nigeria either, because they have their own problems to worry about. However, Nigeria/Nigerians often seem to be on the lips of many, and as you said, MAINLY NEGATIVE. The question is, why so, and why Nigeria?

My dear, don’t blame Ghanaians, blame the Nigerians in Ghana, especially those who are always on the news for all the wrong reasons.

Remember what Showstopa said:

“Nigeria is the proverbial big brother who disrespected himself so much his silly little brothers do not have any regards for him. It’s what you get when you don't get your acts right.”
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Kajina: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
jaguda:

Kajina, u need to wake up, dat apology is NOT FORTHCOMING

Why is that Nigerians see this issue as an something between 2 colleagues and the Ghanians are seeing it a something between two countries? Why?

My dear, I don’t see it as an issue between 2 countries and I don’t think anybody else does. The issue here is Tonto screwed up badly and she needs to own-up and apologize. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against her. She is actually one of my favourites, and I like watching her with Van. But she also needs to get her acts together.

And whether the apology is forthcoming or not is Tonto’s decision.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by babyboy3(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
But when you are on the job it’s totally a different ball game, because there is something called work ethics.

Tell me where, you would be threatened, with a nationwide ban because you lack work ethics?
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Kajina: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
baby-boy:

Tell me where, you would be threatened, with a nationwide ban because you lack work ethics?

There is no nationwide ban threat on Tonto. She is welcome at anytime. Ghollywood is not the government of Ghana. She is only asked by the movie producers/directors to own up to her actions, apologize to Van, or stick to Nollywood.
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by Kajina: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
dabrake:

kajina, mi na your man nah. buh rmemba dat some squad of intellectually myopic niggaz came out wyt a mediocre track titled "thank God we are not a Nigerians" and it sold like MJ's triller. i listened 2 d track and it wuz so chaff buh it sold wel in Ghana. i nid nt tel u y it sold cuz i knw u'ld nid no rocket scientist 2 decipher dat 4 u. its nt all about revenge here cuz we all condemned TD here on NL. so wads d beef about? i wuz on a Ghanian forum online and u needed 2 see d massive support given 2 b fok'n boiz w.r.t dat jagajaga track. itz about d ghanians tryin 2 compare demselves 2 Nigeria. my advise 2 ghanians is 4 dem 2 stick 2 their types. if they are findin it difficult 2 relate wyt us, itz cuz we r far above them. u relate bera wyt pple on your level.

dabrake, you're such an interesting comedian! I have good news for you: Go work with Chris Rock.  grin grin grin
Re: Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh by inme: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Tonto Dike IS NOT AND WILL NEVER apologize to any foooulish Producer/Director

Apology my foot, una go wait tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty And Wife Welcome Child (Photo) / Portrait Painting Of Emmanuela Samuel / Toke Makinwa Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.