Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. (740 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Indispensable85(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peter obi and the labour party are just deceiving themselves. We now know them better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Indispensable85(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na laff I dey oooooo.........

Nlfpmod,oam4j,seun,mynd44,lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Urheadmaster(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
tongue

Just say you are jealous because the bucket no reach you tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by kozmokaz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Looking at the pic common sense suppose tell you say na common men routing for obi de do the giving ... me self I de give back to my community!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by airminem(f): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Friday Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that: The Prophet (SAW) said: "The best day that the sun has risen upon is Friday. On it Adam was created, on it he entered Paradise, and on it, he was expelled from it. And the Hour will not be established except on Friday." (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 488, Book 4, Hadith 1) Friday is an important and beautiful day. It is the day we congregate in our masjids to pray the Jummah prayer and has an hour between Asr and Maghrib when the sincerest of Duas are answered. Make the most of each Friday and every day in between by constantly remembering Allah, reading the Qur'an and sending blessings upon His Messenger (SAW).

2 Likes

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Indispensable85(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:
Looking at the pic common sense suppose tell you say na common men routing for obi de do the giving ... me self I de give back to my community!!!

Tinubu's campaign materials is done by Tinubu himself abi? U be MUMU

So una don dey give shishi plus buckets? Clowns!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Gossiphub: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Indispensable85:

Hope you have collected 1k Jagaban Army rice that will last you for 4 years?

Because from the look of things you're going joblesss after February

1 Like

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
They will claim it's donated by members while tinubu own was stolen funds

Yet their brother from the east donated 2 private jets and expense paid to tinubu shettima campaign organisation

https://www.nairaland.com/7351846/2-private-jets-donated-tinubu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2023

Yet their brother from the east donated 2 private jets and expense paid to tinubu shettima campaign organisation.

1 Like

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by kozmokaz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Indispensable85:

Bro I can tell you authoritatively that no tinubu supporter de carry em personal money do things on top tinubu!!!

I never see obi one kobo !!!

I'm just a guy who believe a new Nigeria is POsible

1 Like

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Trapnews: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Trapnews: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

Bro I can tell you authoritatively that no tinubu supporter de carry em personal money do things on top tinubu!!!

I never see obi one kobo !!!

I'm just a guy who believe a new Nigeria is POsible
I have not seen any kobo from Tinubu but if i jam people like you wey nor get sense for my polling unit, i go make sure say i welcome.you in the language you understand, seybi una think say na only.una get monopoly for madness. Infact una go enjoy the breakfast wey.we go serve una. Pigs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Mintyguy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
This people and their holier than thou attitude
Truly time reveals all things
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Nightwolf1: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Indispensable85:
Peter obi and the labour party are just deceiving themselves. We now know them better.

Go smoke your cocaine like Thîefnubu

2 Likes

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by christejames(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
That's the buckets for urchins to cry their over salty tears into grin grin grin
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by hisgrace090: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Yet their brother from the east donated 2 private jets and expense paid to tinubu shettima campaign organisation.

For the love of Peter Obi Nigerians can go to any length to prove it.
Nigerians are campaigning for Peter Obi with their resources and I believe that Peter obi good govt will bless all together.
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by BATified2023: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Just say you are jealous because the bucket no reach you and stop deceiving yourself tongue
same way u are jealous cos tinubu money no reach u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by BATified2023: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
kozmokaz:

but it is tinubu that is giving people money n gift by himself?

U igbos are hypocrites

Same thing u criticize tinubu for doing is the same thing u praise obi for doing

Tinubu shared food but he’s wrong
But obi shared food n he’s a good man

2 Likes

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by PlayerMeji: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nzogbu Nzogbu
Eyemba Eyem
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by Exclusive101: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
May it not be well with you n your entire household if you have ever made negative comment about any other party gifting their supporters anything ever before.

That is how you accuse others of fraud n when fraud case is presented with him caught red handed you cursed soul claim it was because of jealousy police caught Peter Obi red handed looting state funds.

Urheadmaster:
tongue

Just say you are jealous because the bucket no reach you and stop deceiving yourself tongue
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by kozmokaz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Trapnews:

I have not seen any kobo from Tinubu but if i jam people like you wey nor get sense for my polling unit, i go make sure say i welcome.you in the language you understand, seybi una think say na only.una get monopoly for madness. Infact una go enjoy the breakfast wey.we go serve una. Pigs!

Where be your polling unit fess ?
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by kozmokaz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Indispensable85:

Youndone commot your 1kobo sponsor tinubu campaign? Talk true
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by BOLATINUBU01: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
OBI is a madman

Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Just recite you they jealous because the bucket no reach you and stop deceiving yourself
Re: We Nor Dey Give Shishi Don Dey Give Buckets. by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2023
hisgrace090:

For the love of Peter Obi Nigerians can go to any length to prove it.
Nigerians are campaigning for Peter Obi with their resources and I believe that Peter obi good govt will bless all together.

Yes...they even rent him private jets and helicopter

Malu

(1) (Reply)

The Tweet Of The Day / Governor Adeleke Did Not Forge His School Testimonial As Found By Justice Kume / 2023 Polls: ‘with Fair Presidential Election, Obi’ Ll Get 25% In Over 24 States’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.