Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,245 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House (424 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid / El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by AmehTsaev: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Again, herdsmen kill 3, abduct 13 others in Edo…Community protests at govt house

kidnappers have asked her to bring N20 million”.
Another protester, Esther Matthew, appealed to the state government to help rescue her husband from the hands of the kidnappers
“I am here to beg our governor, our father, to help me.
“They have kidnapped my husband and my son and my brother who went to rescue them, they have also killed him. We have seen his dead body”, the 28- year-old woman said.
Also lamenting the abduction of her children, Mrs Gift Omoruyi, said her two children were also kidnapped
“My two children were coming from school when they were kidnapped. The boy is 13 while the girl is 15”, she said.
When contacted, the Edo State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, said he was not aware of the incident.

Another protester, Esther Matthew, appealed to the state government to help rescue her husband from the hands of the kidnappers
“They have kidnapped my husband and my son and my brother who went to rescue them, they have also killed him. We have seen his dead body”, the 28- year-old woman said.
Also lamenting the abduction of her children, Mrs Gift Omoruyi, said her two children were also kidnapped
“My two children were coming from school when they were kidnapped. The boy is 13 while the girl is 15”, she said.
When contacted, the Edo State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, said he was not aware of the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/again-herdsmen-kill-3-abduct-13-others-in-edo-community-protests-at-govt-house/%3famp
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by MoneySEASON: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Their tools: 🏍️🏹🔨⛏️🛠️⚒️💣🔫
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by Kiwibbyfrill: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Another herdsmen attack in Edo in spacd of how many weeks now

1 Like

Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by socialmediaman: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by Urheadmaster(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari failed Nigerians woefully in the area of security tongue
Kiwibbyfrill:
Another herdsmen attack in Edo in spacd of how many weeks now
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by Naira20: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Is this APC's latest strategy?
Terrorist attacks have a increased since Oshiomole and his useless Tinubu were roundly rejected in Edo State.
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by Jostoman: 2:49am On Jan 21, 2023
That is the handwork of apc thugs, those kidnaping in edo state now are APC political thugs herdsmen. so they should go and protest in osho baba's house and monitor kabak.... Very well.
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by Racoon(m): 3:04am On Jan 21, 2023
So all the barrage of security agencies cant not fish out these killer fulani terrorists? Anti-state elements being allowed to run amok because they simply belonged to the favoured ethnic clique? This is just scary! So terrible!

1 Like

Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by Creamypie(m): 4:19am On Jan 21, 2023
And some idiats dey say atiku is coming
Re: Again, Herdsmen Kill 3, Abduct 13 Others In Edo…community Protests At Govt House by BossGerald: 4:23am On Jan 21, 2023
You'll think all Nigerians are intelligent to question their leaders concerning these incessant killings...until some evil people will come to start asking "where are their cows".

Apc is a cancer that must be killed in this system called Nigeria, make it your duty today.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: Why I’m Aligning With Tinubu – Nnamani / It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi / Where Is Lalasticlala???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.