Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,670 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) (540 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On 'romance' With Suleman / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) by OpzyGist(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Embattled Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has continued to spill the beans about her alleged affair with Apostle Suleman

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, has finally opened up on her affair with clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministry.

The actress, who clearly doesn’t mind the cleric’s lawsuit, took part in an interviewrecently to talk about their romance.

Halima revealed that Apostle Suleman first reached out to her on phone to be his friend. They got talking for four months and he sent her 500,000 to show he was serious in his relationship with her.

In the four-part interview, the actress talked about the affair, claiming she was unaware that he was married as he had told her he was separated.

She stated that even after he told her about being separated, she begged him to go back to his wife. Halima also stated that during their affair, he proposed to her ‘more than seven times.’

“Apostle Suleman first reached out to me on the phone to be his friend, we got talking for four months. One day he wired me N500000 to show he was serious and I saw him two weeks after that. I did not know he was married. He told me he was separated. I used to beg him to go and settle with his wife but he said No. He proposed to me more than seven times. He involved my parents and met them for introduction. I never knew he was a Pastor” She said.

” I did not know he was married. He told me he was separated. I used to beg him to go and settle with his wife but he said No. He proposed to me more than seven times. He involved my parents and met them for introduction.”

Speaking on their sexual life, Halima revealed that she discovered …

See more details here:

Apostle Suleman proposed to me seven times -Halima Abubakar opens up on their affair with evidence [Video]

https://opzygist.com.ng/religion/apostle-suleman-proposed-to-me-seven-times-halima-abubakar-opens-up-on-their-affair/

Re: Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) by judatech: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
This gal no get shame
Re: Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) by duality(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nonsense.. The whole world knows Johnson suleman and his wife. So cut that crap. There's nothing to suggest their separation.

Make una rest jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) by uzohrome(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Useless girl.... Extremely useless
Re: Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) by We4all: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
uzohrome:
Useless girl.... Extremely useless

Slow it down. The girl has been sick and her health is failing her; hence the revelations. She needs pity and not condemnation.
Re: Apostle Suleman Proposed To Me Seven Times -halima Abubakar Opens Up (VIDEO) by Fahvvy: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2023
We4all:

Slow it down. The girl has been sick and her health is failing her; hence the revelations. She needs pity and not condemnation.

What useless pity are you talking about sir? undecided....

Someone will just wake up one morning, sit in front of a camera and slander another person and we're supposed to pity her? undecided...

How does that work sir? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Thing About Seyi Vibez You Should Know / “I Am A Goddess In Human Form” Cross Dresser James Brown Brags With Hot Photos / Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.