Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka (424 Views)

2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by ojoadeola: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Ahead of the forthcoming presidential election next month, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Osita Chidoka has said the problems of the youths in the Southern and Northern parts of the country are different, adding that they (northern youths) will vote for the Peoples Democratic party, PDP.

Chidioka also claimed that nobody in the North moved during the EndSars protest because it was not a problem to the people in the North.

He made the statement on Sunday while fielding questions on the Channels Television’s Sunday Politics programme.

According to the former minister of aviation, there is no national youth movement that could sway votes in the favour of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi.

He said, “Let me take something like the youth votes. There are 37 million people between the ages of 18 and 35. Of these 37 million people, nine (9) million of them are in the Northwest, 26%. So there is no national youth movement. 4.1 million of them are in the Southeast 11%. Obi can’t sway those votes.

“The issues before the youths in the South and youths in the North are different. So when we were talking about EndSars, nobody in the North moved because this is not a problem for them.”

[DailyPost]

https://reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/2023-why-northern-youths-will-reject-lp-vote-pdp-chidoka

Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by FatherOfJesus: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
No one expects Obi to win the north.
But that your southeast, he will win your polling unit. He will win southsouth, Northcentral and become second in southwest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by EngrKemp: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2023
No be only northern youth..

Southern youth too will not vote the northern PDP candidate..
Imagine talks...

Middle belt/northern central youth will vote for a southern candidate and all Christians in the north and south will vote the southern candidate..

The south will win..
Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by AllTheWayUp: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Osita Chidoka spoke with facts and statistics and reality on ground in present day Nigeria yesterday on channel news. Kindly go watch the interview again to decipher the voting patterns, , voting population across regions/states, demographics and data for the forthcoming general elections.
Only the learned will understand
By using indices and current dataset of national demographics and voting pattern of Nigeria,
He also re-echoed what we have been constantly and confidently been saying based on available demographics data sets and internal polling across the country no just in cities but in Villages and towns where some political parties have no presence at all or the local populace in those towns and villags are not even aware of the existence of such political parties or their presidential candidates.
Atiku will come first In both North West and North East with over 46% of total votes cast and come 2nd in the South South, South East and South West and do well in North Central and will be declared President elect.
That is the Stark reality on ground today
Atiku Abubakar is inevitably the next President elect of Nigeria... Hate it or Love it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/channelstv/status/1617248220031193089/mediaviewer

https://mobile.twitter.com/channelstv/status/1617246830076502016/mediaviewer

Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by yarimo(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2023
And OSITA CHIDOKA is from Anambra state oo grin grin
Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2023
yarimo:
And OSITA CHIDOKA is from Anambra state oo grin grin

Most of these Igbo politicians are filled with monkey brain but after February they will understand that Obi was a Nigerian project and was never an Igbo project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by Emmanuella00(f): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2023
You got that wrong!
Extremely wrong.🧑‍⚖️

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by yarimo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Most of these Igbo politicians are filled with monkey brain but after February they will understand that Obi was a Nigerian project and was never an Igbo project
what happens to OSITA CHIDOKA constitutional rights of choice? you guys like to be claiming knowing it all. Please you guys should read the constitution and understand it before login to nairaland
Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by Winnersunited: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
No one expects Obi to win the north.
But that your southeast, he will win your polling unit. He will win southsouth, Northcentral and become second in southwest.

Osita and permutations. He sits comfortably in good life in Obosi and decides how Northern youths will vote. Please ask him the last time he had any summit with Northern youths. He is free to market the presidential candidate of his party, but not to tell us how another person not group of people will vote. It's not up to him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by Igba123: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ask this man how many votes he can guarantee Atiku from his family in the SE. We are in the north working for obi and I know how many votes I have mobilized for Obi here using my small platform. Osita is one of those politicians who doesn't want to lose his stick of ice-cream being sustained by the status quo.
Re: 2023: Why Northern Youths Will Reject LP, Vote PDP – Chidoka by EngrKemp: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Winnersunited:
Osita and permutations. He sits comfortably in good life in Obosi and decides how Northern youths will vote. Please ask him the last time he had any summit with Northern youths. He is free to market the presidential candidate of his party, but not to tell us how another person not group of people will vote. It's not up to him.
Exactly my thoughts and what the hell is with these people and peter obi?
Is Obi the only Presidential candidate?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To Buhari: When You Disappoint Me, I Work Harder (video) / It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi / Behold The Team Of Obidient Mobilizers That Will Deliver Lagos To Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.