Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,930 members, 7,879,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Single Parenting: My Success Story - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Parenting: My Success Story (14788 Views)

Need Help On Single Parenting / Single Parenting Platform In Nigeria / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Single Parenting: My Success Story by amprat: 4:05pm On Jan 04
Omoawoke2:
The question is what made you a single mother.

It is not by becoming a motivational speaker, some single mothers deserves all the frustrations they can get

I know two single mothers currently that their husband left them because of cheating, one even brought a bastard child to her husband and he found out, now she don turn to motivational speaker

Since you have a biased mind already, I dare to say that what made me a single parent is none of your business.

You are one the people I spoke about that one should be deaf and blind to.

While some single parents are the architects of their situation, some are not (argue with your keypad or do your research).

Let's assume they did make a mistake, you are not Assistant Jesus or their God to judge.

Don't help them to be crying over spilled milk let it rest and find a way forward.

I am speaking to serious minded single parents who can sometimes get overwhelmed with the situation but want a better future for them and the children.

I am sharing some of the nuggets that helped me, that I would have appreciated if I had seen earlier.

If this does not concern you in anyway, please Waka pass.

2 Likes

Re: Single Parenting: My Success Story by femi4: 9:45am On Apr 23
amprat:

Very funny I am just seeing this after a year of my post.

I would have preferred if you had asked about what caused the whole rift before asking me to go back to a situation that you don't know what is involved.

Anyways, it's been 7 years of being without him,still having great relationship with his family who used to be my in-laws amongst other blessings.

So thank you for your advise, but no thank you sir. I take from my advice in the initial post, only me understand what transpired not you.

Whatever rock your boat. All I know is that two is better than one
Re: Single Parenting: My Success Story by Afodot0022(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24
In as much you made a good point in your write up, I will put it to you that some single mother are the architect of their problem reason why I don't pity some. They deserve their pains. Myself as a case study, I am a responsible man to the core, taking all the financial responsibility of my home and caring for my family, I was a good man to my wife and kids, despite all these, she stated cheating and I discovered, that was what destroy the marriage and we have been separated for two years now and the kids are with her. Na she knows watin her eyes don see with the way the economy is now. Despite that, she has not humble herself and show remorse maybe atleast we can reconcile if not for anything but for the kids. But now I have decided to neglect her to her suffering and mystery. So my point is that majority of the single more are the real cause of their problem, apart from widow and rape, there is no excuse you can give me why you become what you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Marriages Don’t Work: The Change Factor / What Should I Do? Please Help! / When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.