Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? (57200 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by okunega1: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oga you get malaria ๐ŸฆŸ, go and treat. That's all.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Mrsoft3(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
People carry spirits, it is not everybody you should sleep with. Learn how to control your John Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by jibrilELsudan: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
BETTER GO FOR DELIVERANCE CAUSE OBVIOUSLY HER KUKUNASE CARRIES BAD LUCK

AS IT IS NOW....BAD LUCK WILL FOLLOW YOU IN ALL YOU DO AND NOTHING WILL WORK RIGHT FOR YOU AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Paracetamol01: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mbere idad a se'tongho ntere
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Beegrace: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Very real... Slept with a girl overnight while excepting some money.. e go shock you say, the money didn't come and after that overnight enjoyment, for good 8months, if I see paper I'll call it money.. everything became tight..... Since then, I appreciate girls from far distance... Package yourself, I'll look at you once and face my way.. I have learnt my lesson..
illicit:
Some of them bring bad luck

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Oceanjagaban: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
You don chew Queen of the coast kpomo you come nairaland dey confess,come fess here look like church for ya eye...this night she go deal with you eh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by zakkxx: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
If u like donโ€™t repent! When u will discover your destiny had been destroy and them carry hiv and hpv joinam your eye go clear! U thing sex is normal! None sense

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by bigman001(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
I have a feeling she has stolen my shiny light... my destiny might be gone... Omg
It's very possible bro.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Idonweak:
This is why i apply anointing oil on my diรงk before intercourse. It neutralise every form of negativety and make the experience a bliss one
Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Yankee101: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Turn to Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
There's no spiritual connection in sex. Everything they told us is a lie. I've seen someone who had sex with a ghost and bred 3 offspring from the union. Nothing happened to her. The children are very much alive. Common girl you knack you expect nairalanders to cast aspersions. Gerrout
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by minasu190: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
chatinent:
Next thing, you go enter market begin operate for any newly disposed refuse. On seven market days, slippers go comot your leg, and otilor.
Lol your mouth no good at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by nairabacks(f): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you must sleep around randomly then you must take a salt bath after such

Take salt bath and pray to God to restore your virtue. In fact command your virtue to return

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by CanadaStudent: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Read Psalms 91 & 46 before you sleep.

Revert with what you see over night here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Kaymansion(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
shocked Just start praying to God to have mercy on you and then change for good ๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Holav(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bro who vex u dis afternoon๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
CallmeTrinity:
So many iliterates and teenagers being raised by single failed retired whลres / over aged mums on this forum ..

Just look at the average useless thread opened these days

Or read the useless trash comments. It's so sad, it's as if all the educated and sound minded matures have left this forum.

Only touts iliterates whรฒres and street drug addicts remain here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by 9gerian: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Stop please! cheesy grin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oceanjagaban:

You go chew Queen of the coast kpomo,you come nairaland dey confess.this place be like church for ya eye abi...just ready this night o
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Alwayswiseup: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

ร“mo... no be small thing...
omo just omo
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by LINSAR: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
So many iliterates and teenagers being raised by single failed retired whลres / over aged mums on this forum ..

Or read the useless trash comments. It's so sad, it's as if all the educated and sound minded matures have left this forum.

What are you still here for if you're not one?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by evergenuineshop: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
This has happened to me too during my uni days.

from the day I started asking the girl out, nightmares always killed me.

She was my course mate, fair and beautiful

Every night in my dreams she does whatever she likes with me, feed me shit inside the toilet and all kinds of strange nightmares.

No matter how hard I pray before sleeping she will still come in my dreams,

sometimes she will flash me at midnight I will wake up and try to call her back she will not pick her calls, once I managed to sleep after that, strange nightmares will come.

All this stopped when God told me to cut every feeling I have for her and avoid her.

I told her I was sorry for everything that I don't want again, she should never come close to me again.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Iscoflexxman: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Get 7 pieces of alligator pepper, pray very with it,rebuke all unclean spirit attached to you via the girl u had sex with, pray very well oooo, take it round ur head clockwisey, and throw it away, throw it in a place where legs do mot walk on.

Evening and in the morning....

Them go leave you.

May the things you have no idea of not also have idea of you.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by CodeTemplar: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
When you wake up early morning around 5am before talking with anyone piss for your hand drink small use the rest rob all your body wait for some min for the piss to dry in your body then take a bath with water put sea salt in the water to bath come back and thank me
What about shรฎt? He should dry some and smoke with the N2000 note that will be printed ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by MuMuOnBail: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
na wa ooo

You mistakenly inserted your d*ck in the wrong hole.
Go and bath in River Niger for 22 days and Night and thank me later.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by 3kay945(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

grin
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Ubanz: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Africa man, no carry ur bad dreams put for somebody pickin head.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Rexymania(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes... Believe me

kingthreat:

That means 99% of women are bad spirit carriers. Your ideology is wrong sir.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Princeton92(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

This is so funny, sorry but lemme laugh small
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Voiceofthestree: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
CodeTemplar:

What about shรฎt? He should dry some and smoke with the N2000 note that will be printed ...

You be gabby nah

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by FuckAnyFuckable: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

You need spiritual cleansing otherwise, omo...you're fu*cked for life
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by FuckAnyFuckable: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga calm down...

I suspect acute malaria dey your body.

Don't take antimalarial drugs, just focus on alkaline food and in few days, you will be well than what the so called drug will do in your body.

grin grin grin
Motherfucker!!!
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sharpwriter(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
evergenuineshop:
This has happened to me too during my uni days.

from the day I started asking the girl out, nightmares always killed me.

She was my course mate, fair and beautiful

Every night in my dreams she does whatever she likes with me, feed me shit inside the toilet and all kinds of strange nightmares.

No matter how hard I pray before sleeping she will still come in my dreams,

sometimes she will flash me at midnight I will wake up and try to call her back she will not pick her calls, once I managed to sleep after that, strange nightmares will come.

All this stopped when God told me to cut every feeling I have for her and avoid her.

I told her I was sorry for everything that I don't want again, she should never come close to me again.
What was her response after that? The girl strong o or rather her spirit husband.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by mariahAngel(f): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

Shey the spirit husband flog shege comot for your body? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.