Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,481 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? (56683 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Sirpc(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
chatinent:
My good friend, the case is very human. Next thing, you go enter market begin operate for any newly-disposed refuse. Don't feel bad, there's nothing new about it. Good friend, next, you don dey solve Pythagoras with Bodmas inside hot sun. It may feel like the clothes are itchy, you don comot am off. Don't be alarmed: senior man needs cool breeze. Next, common goat wey dey waka en own you go begin quarrel am say "even if you have HND, why threaten me with handout! Why would you..like ogini mere! No! I won't take that. Nkem wu Nkem"...goat wey dey in disbelief for seeing an animal with tail in the front for the first time for en life. Aluta continua bro! On seven market days, my good friend, trekking don bi your talent, slippers go comot your leg, and otilor.

Sincerely yours, good friend,

chatinent.

🙏

For u to have know all these, u sure say u never been in this condition before?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Encyclopedia1: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

Ómo... no be small thing...
Ogbanje just visited u.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Scamburster(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga calm down...

I suspect acute malaria dey your body.

Don't take antimalarial drugs, just focus on alkaline food and in few days, you will be well than what the so called drug will do in your body.
What are alkaline food?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Solofresh2: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
sukkot:
Most likely she has stolen your destiny and your spirit is in shock and lamentations by throwing out nightmares. Some of these women are spiritual vacuums whose purpose it is to suck away men’s destinies. And most times it is written in the stars and you can tell these women and most of them are either born on full moons and in the cancer zodiac house . Like for example cardi b born on a full moon. That’s a walking spiritual vacuum. She met offset of Migos who was at the peak of his career and on top of the world. They got together and the guy dropped off the radar and left migos and fell off into obscurity while she vacuumed up all that mans essence and used it to blow up and become a mega star. They vacuum up your essence and destiny and use it to propel themselves into fame and fortune while you are left breaking out in cold sweats in the midnight because of the nightmare of having being spiritually disembowelled
hmmm
What of cancer men
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sukkot: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
hmmm
What of cancer men
the victims. Weak spiritual power for the most part
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Solofresh2: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
sukkot:
the victims. Weak spiritual power for the most part
I mean can a cancer man take all glory of his female lover to himself just like a cancer woman
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sukkot: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
I mean can a cancer man take all glory of his female lover to himself just like a cancer woman
not at all. a man in a fallen state is inferior to a woman

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Solofresh2: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
sukkot:
not at all. a man in a fallen state is inferior to a woman
One really needs to be careful of this women oo
I know of three female cancers who are friends
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sukkot: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
One really needs to be careful of this women oo
I know of three female cancers who are friends
no go carry STD ooo lol SPIRITUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by shortgun(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reggaemich:
Oga everything in life is not about sex,

Everybody cannot be immune like U,

As a man u still need to make money, have fame and also have power and also the God factor must be present in your life,

With this mentioned above, makes a man complete and fulfilled,

Not sex, Sex is mainly for pleasure, it adds nothing to a Man's Worth's

Bro, like I said having sex doesn't stop you from making money or doing any other thing you want to in life....just know what works for you.
I've been on top of a girl severally and my phone will be buzzing with business opportunities.
Money is good but sex is the sweetest thing a man can experience on planet earth.

Sex does add to a man's worth cos a man that is denied sex will die earlier, develop prostrate cancer and a bruised ego coupled with inactivity will make sure he died completely
grin grin grin
As for me, I will nack till I die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Solofresh2: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
sukkot:
no go carry STD ooo lol SPIRITUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE
Lol am a virgin bro
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sukkot: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
Lol am a virgin bro
oh that’s a good pure strong state if you combine it with heavy spirituality and rituals . You can move mountains. Your sol has not been diluted and watered down yet by mingling with women sexually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Ten06(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

I used to have one girlfriend in those days, anytime she sleep with me lion must fight me in the dream, and the next day my face and my body will be filled with scars. She slept with me for more than 5 times and in those times I had scars that immediately you see my face you will know that I fought with a lion.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Abbiamaka73(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Beth2544: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Idonweak:
This is why i apply anointing oil on my diçk before intercourse. It neutralise every form of negativety and make the experience a bliss one
you must be joking....anointing oil ontop fornication
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by ImoleNaija: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
chatinent:
On seven market days, my good friend, trekking don bi your talent, slippers go comot your leg, and otilor.

chatinent.

🙏

You & paradise are like day & night which never meet.

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Reggaemich(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
shortgun:

As for me, I will nack till I die cheesy
As for me, I will be rich till I die

Who sex help
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by shortgun(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reggaemich:
As for me, I will be rich till I die

Who sex help
Amen to you bro.
Me don get riches na to dey nack dey go. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Beegrace: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes bro... When you learn in a very hard way, trust me your brain is always on ''anti-virus mode''...no matter how konji catch me, my brain goes back to factory reset when I remember the incident, that had been my motto 😂
Anunakeeh:

Hard Lessons na your Mategrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by IamMobisola(f): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2023
toujurs:
you were banned for few days, and you had to open a new account. If i call introverts wierdo's it would seem like am insulting
Wrong tag nigga. Who ban you?😏😏

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by lozanni(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2023
westlius:
My own is anytime we bleep
When I wake up at nite
I see my self on d ground unknowingly

Aahhh ! Oti lule kpatakpata. You have fallen to the ground, both physically and spiritually. Seek spiritual help and prayers from your pastor, if you know the size of your bed foam is not the problem.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Oyindamolah: 1:15am On Jan 27, 2023
grin I laughed hard reading this. This forum werey yapa
chatinent:
My good friend, the case is very human. Next thing, you go enter market begin operate for any newly-disposed refuse. Don't feel bad, there's nothing new about it. Good friend, next, you don dey solve Pythagoras with Bodmas inside hot sun. It may feel like the clothes are itchy, you don comot am off. Don't be alarmed: senior man needs cool breeze. Next, common goat wey dey waka en own you go begin quarrel am say "even if you have HND, why threaten me with handout! Why would you..like ogini mere! No! I won't take that. Nkem wu Nkem"...goat wey dey in disbelief for seeing an animal with tail in the front for the first time for en life. Aluta continua bro! On seven market days, my good friend, trekking don bi your talent, slippers go comot your leg, and otilor.

chatinent.

🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by B11ladman: 1:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Your mind is playing a big trick on you. No broke shaming, but nah because you no get money.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Voiceofthestree: 2:17am On Jan 27, 2023
GorillaApp:

Then explain. I actually wanted you to explain

Not for people like you
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by yinkeys(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Be Wary undecided shocked
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Munzy14(m): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2023
chatinent:

chatinent.

🙏
Ara!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by chatinent: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Munzy14:

Ara!
grin grin

I hail, boss.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2023
sukkot:
Most likely she has stolen your destiny and your spirit is in shock and lamentations by throwing out nightmares. Some of these women are spiritual vacuums whose purpose it is to suck away men’s destinies. And most times it is written in the stars and you can tell these women and most of them are either born on full moons and in the cancer zodiac house . Like for example cardi b born on a full moon. That’s a walking spiritual vacuum. She met offset of Migos who was at the peak of his career and on top of the world. They got together and the guy dropped off the radar and left migos and fell off into obscurity while she vacuumed up all that mans essence and used it to blow up and become a mega star. They vacuum up your essence and destiny and use it to propel themselves into fame and fortune while you are left breaking out in cold sweats in the midnight because of the nightmare of having being spiritually disembowelled
hmmm, if your destiny has been sucked out by one of those women. Can it be recovered?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Dirpetaner: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2023
BadRadio:

CHANGE YOUR NAME FIRST....BADRADIO GIVES BAD NIGHTS. Then pray every night before you sleep.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sukkot: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Bat4ever2023:
hmmm, if your destiny has been sucked out by one of those women. Can it be recovered?
eventually yes but not until many years of hardship and blockages
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Isatim: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Bros, do you settle the woman? If no, call her and settle her. Give her money then you will be free. Those girls are not ordinary.
To all guys, ALWAYS SETTLE AND CLOSE OUT. PAY AS YOU GO!!
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nikes(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2023
chatinent:

chatinent.

🙏
This one been Don mad before. You no fit tell me otherwise🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.