Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married (21307 Views)

What Shall Separate Me From The Love Of WEED / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Teleprompter(f): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Why is your brother joking about sending her on errands? Both jokes are equally expensive. Is she not working? Where would he find her to send on errand? If he sponsored your business why is he the one living with you? Your own statement is also expensive but serves you all right. None of you are behaving properly.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Teleprompter(f): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
The three of you are making expensive jokes. Your brother started it by saying that he would be sending her on errands. Where and why would he be sending her and what would the errands be? Even if he is older than her, it is an insult to you but I don’t blame you, that’s what becomes of women that get married without a job and are unable to set boundaries. Maybe the house belongs to your younger brother. Any way, none of you in this write up are behaving properly.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Teleprompter(f): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

You got the point brother ...
This girl will not date me , if I was broke. And unfortunately my brother played a big role in my business.

So when she made that statement, I was shocked. I didn't know were that idea came from. I was speechless and angry at the same time, so I had ask her again, hoping she will say that its a joke. but she repeated it .

If you’re certain that the girl would not date you if you were broke then why do you want to marry her? Are you certain that you would not be broke ever again? You have problems yourself if you want to marry a girl like this. Why expecting standards for true live when you don’t have it? She is free to do as she likes because she is in it for the money and you are also able to do as you like if you provide the money based on this condition.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Teleprompter:

If you’re certain that the girl would not date you if you were broke then why do you want to marry her? Are you certain that you would not be broke ever again? You have problems yourself if you want to marry a girl like this. Why expecting standards for true live when you don’t have it? She is free to do as she likes because she is in it for the money and you are also able to do as you like if you provide the money based on this condition.

lets tell ourselves the truth, how many girls will date a broke guy nowadays ? This is a bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... / 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.