Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married (21308 Views)

What Shall Separate Me From The Love Of WEED / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by aarinade79a: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na 2023 b dis try get sense na. Leave all this gossip and pursue money.Na 2023 b dis try get sense na. Leave all this gossip and pursue money....
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by GloriousGbola: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
cococandy:
Some of you are very xtupid and it shows in your daily living and the kind of xtupid questions you bring on here. Marry your brother please let’s all have peace

Obligatory - help me bro I'm stuck in the burglar proofing
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by dannex4adx(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
My fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married. She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me.

Let me tell you how this started. My younger brother told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow. But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when we get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose. I told her I would choose my brother (she could see the seriousness in me).

And I really meant it, any girl that will separate me and my brother will have to use jazz .

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me.

We don't joke with each other, and she knows that.

So am really scared, could this be a joke ? even though it a joke. How can a woman joke that she will separate two brothers ?

Nairalanders, please help a brother with your advice. is this a red flag ?

She is not joking. You better use your sense and find a solution to her.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by mastermaestro(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
People should mind what they joke with. Did your brother make such a disturbing statement because he has you under his financial belt? Yes, he did. People should learn to respect other people's partners and spouses.

You should be very worried that your brother made such a worrying statement in your presence. It is not about this lady you want to marry that's so troubling for me, but the right your brother thinks he has over you and your future family.

What your lady said was elicited by your brother. I can bodly tell you now that that statement is engraved in her mind going forward. Mutual respect is the bedrock of every thriving marriage-family relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by SUNNINO(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mumu get level, please be reasonable for once.
Sixfeetbelle:

Abegii! Book which nonsense space? There's no disclaimer like that on Nairaland so deal with it.

I did not lie.

Every time, you guys will quickly rush here to post about perceived wrong the women in your life did while neglecting the good they do. The poor widow your mother helped today, where is the post? The lost little boy your sister helped locate his parents, where is that post? What about the post of how your aunty dodged marrying a married man nko?

Nope, none of those exists. It's only topics like "My ex said my boss is her spec", "My girlfriend asked me for money", "My babe punna is wide" una sabi. Nonsense.

You're 34? So what? Somehow you're above making up stories to bash women? Abegii 🤨🤨
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Aklee4994(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
seanwilliam:
Well, theyre both wrong. Even if your brother will send her on errands, he must do that respectfully!

She’s going to be your wife and mother of your children , not maid.

And don’t take her joke serious. Because if you do , you’ll just give yourself hbp. These days , searching for red flags at every point won’t get you anywhere .
No one is coming between you and your brother, but trust me, sooner or later , something will.

There will always be red flag , but don’t ignore the one you can’t cope with .

As regards the topic , naturally the closeness between you and your brother will reduce once you are married no matter what he’s done for you .
But as a man, you need to find balance between your siblings and prospective family .

I was very close to one of my brothers, at some point, I chose him over our parents self , if he traveled then, I would be crying , fall sick,, cos this bro sabi pamper me die, love me and even though we would fight almost every day ( because I no sabi talk grin and I no like run errand for am) , he would ensure we settle things before our parents come back home. When I finished secondary school, I stayed with , we husled together. Infact months before he married, I put my body and soul to ensure every went smoothly .

These days , we mostly talk on phone and we barely see more than 4 times a year and that’s usually during festive season.

Now he has lots of responsibilities on his neck , and I’ve also been busy with my life , trying to set my priorities.

The last time I went to his side , he was complaining about things he’s facing and admonishing me on what to do so I won’t go through the same.

If I visit any of my brothers, trust me their wives respect me to the core( I no care wether na fake respect or not grin) They won’t even want me to go and in all honesty , they always try their best to satisfy me.

Why ?
Me I get bad mouth , if you do rubbish as our wives , I’ll tell you to your face maybe jokingly but I’ll ensure you understand my message. I rarely visit them self , strictly on invitation . And if I go there, I always ensure I drop something reasonable for the wives and kids..

Not bragging, all of my brothers’ wives will happily run errand for me , I appreciate them and I don’t take that for granted too .

Women will always want to dominate in marriage, if you’re not careful, they’ll ask you to send your mother packing.

And you have to be careful here, even if you’ll choose your family over her, please don’t make it so glaring especially if na she you one marry o, it’s so dangerous and you’re not safe doing that. Remember you’ll be living with her forever not your family o.
A wife is different from a girlfriend, so their importance.

She’ll naturally treat them based on how you relate with them in her presence .
That’s not enough reason to end the relationship,

Compare her good sides with her flaws and make your decision..

this your write ✍️ up sweet me for Belle because I get bad mouth too if those my brother’s wife Dey checkmate me during sallah period but all case na settlement.

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by winner37(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
This guy it seems you don't really know much about ladies, she can send your brother out of your house in your presence and you will not do anything .
You have to settle that amicably before it gets out of control ,women are possessed and they can do anything under the influence of the devil ..
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by space9880: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
My fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married. She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me.

Let me tell you how this started. My younger brother told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow. But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when we get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose. I told her I would choose my brother (she could see the seriousness in me).

And I really meant it, any girl that will separate me and my brother will have to use jazz .

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me.

So am really scared, could this be a joke ? even though it a joke. How can a woman joke that she will separate two brothers ?

A woman cannot separate me from my family but I won’t allow my younger sibling send my wife in errands I don’t care if he’s older or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by TradingGod: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
cococandy:

If your opinion is that women are less human than you are, then it’s a xtupid opinion and you’re a very xtupid person. Go and tell your mother what your opinion is and come give us her response. Doofus

Sorry I don't listen to the oppinon of women because
all women were created to be fvcked and not to talk

So many men have fallen because they listen to the advice of a woman

E.g Adam, Samson etc

Even you women choose men that dont listen to a woman (Alpha male)

And you women reject men that listen to a woman (Simp)
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Adrian98(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
You made her your FIANCÉ but she wants to be a FENCE

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Probus(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
She meant everything she said. It is a script that every one of would have acted before you realized the damage done.

My advise is that you seek the mind of God for your life partner. Ask Him for a woman who will unite your family.

Your brother MUST also know his limit in your house now and as soon as you get married.

This may be an answer to your prayers

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by cooooooks(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
You don't have sense.

When you marry your wife, there's nothing like senior again. She and you rule the house.

Who the hell is your brother to send her on errand.

Your biggest defender is your wife o.

She doesn't need to send him out, YOU have to set the guidelines. You didn't in this case.
Ndubuisipaul1:

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Harddiskng(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Pay attention to words said jokingly. It's always the purest form of truth

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

You couldn’t have said better. This year I intend to pay more attention to what people say. I have found in the time past, people have always been telling me their intentions (good/bad) but I wasn’t paying attention until they executed it.

Now I pay attention to what people around me say to me even if it’s jokingly.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Farfalla(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Only a stupid man will let a wife destroy his relationship with is family.

Equally stupïd is a man who will let his brother come between himself and his wife.

Strong boundaries need to be established by both sides nonetheless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
I’d bet a pretty sum that you can’t even get a woman to look your way let alone sleep with you.
You can tell who’s not getting some by their fascination with the idea of getting it

TradingGod:

Sorry I don't listen to the oppinon of women because
all women were created to be fvcked and not to talk

So many men have fallen because they listen to the advice of a woman

E.g Adam, Samson etc

Even you women choose men that dont listen to a woman (Alpha male)

And you women reject men that listen to a woman (Simp)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Farfalla(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow. But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her.

How can a man talk about sending a grown woman on errands? What errands will she be required to run for your brother?

Mr. Man, your brother has no right to send your wife on any errand. She's not obligated to do him any favours, whether she's 22 or 47 years of age. She only owes him her respect/courtesy. Nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by TradingGod: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
cococandy:
I’d bet a pretty sum that you can’t even get a woman to look your way let alone sleep with you.
You can tell who’s not getting some by their fascination with the idea of getting it

It's not my fault I only see women as pleasure and sex tools
That's the lifestyle you women crave for and lust after.

When I want to discuss something meaningful and knowledgeable, I will alwys discuss it with my real gees

The invitation to fvck your pvssy is still on so that I may know if your pussy is sweet enough to qualify you to be my side chick. smiley
When you don ready for me to fvck that your sweet smelling toto, you DM me wink
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by millstone(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
priceactionx:
Oga Paul, she is right. Please define a marriage. If you can genuinely define it, then you will be matured to handle what may come your way. Yours is to protect her especially a young marriage. She does not have a problem with your brother until your brother insist he would be sending her on an errand. Who does that? As for say na him marry her or assistant husband? You too dey support nonsense. He is a brother not your mum for Christ sake.
when you married, and you want peace, you first of all separate family members coming to stay from those that just coming once in a while.
No matter what your brother might have done for you, he can always come like a visitor and your marriage will have peace. If you want him to always be around you, let him get his apartment close to you and get an house help to do the running up and down, and you can always visit each other.
once she is married to you, she won't allow someone sending her up and down for no reasons. She is not a house help but your own help mate talk less of being an errand girl for another person that is not feeding her.
Baba.. Reason am na.
if you can't abide by simple marriage code that can bring early peace, no need to marry at all. It's that simple.
Of all the idiots when comment here you spoke the truth. Oga did not hear when his brother said he would be sending her on errand because na him contribute to her husband business. If he was the elder I'm sure the guy for dey wash e boxers every time. Some men do not understand the meaning of marriage o na make divorce full everywhere. Yes women get their wahala lately but she is your home for goodness sake, you are supposed to protect her and love her like Christ did the church which one person go dey send your wife message. I was talking to my brother lately, who I'm older with over 11 years, and just because the girl I intended to build the future with was younger than him he was saying some funny stuffs which I corrected him immediately, privately. Later when she starts misbehaving you would come online to bash every female born and unborn when you failed to do your job

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
cococandy:
Let him marry the brother then

The op is ready to dump that girl ASAP and move on. Seems sense is far from you.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

You got the point brother ...
This girl will not date me , if I was broke. And unfortunately my brother played a big role in my business.

So when she made that statement, I was shocked. I didn't know were that idea came from. I was speechless and angry at the same time, so I had ask her again, hoping she will say that its a joke. but she repeated it .

CC: Cococandy

Cococandy Abi Wetin Dem dey call you,

See what we're saying? If the op was broke and probably has no business. Will she date him? The answer is a very big NO!!! I can bet my balls that the girl won't even think twice on dumping him for a rich girl. Cococandy You want to eat your cake and have it? Sense fall on you there. I'm very sure the said girl isn't even a virgin but wants to tear the guy's family apart.

Comrade Ndubuisi I'll urge you to as a matter of urgency dump that girl now and send her packing at once. this is a huge red flag that no Man should ever joke with. Send her out and move on, else you'll come back here to seek our help on how your "wife" has succeeded in tearing you and your brother apart. No say we no warn you
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Come and shut me up.

Nonsense.

You always talk like a f000l and a lunati*c on nairaland. You keep embarrassing and disgracing yourself online thinking you're fighting for women. But those girls you're f000ling yourself on , don't even care about you yet you have decided not to have sense?
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by maziude: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

That’s not a joke though. Lol
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Farfalla:

How can a man talk about sending a grown woman on errands? What errands will she be required to run for your brother?

Mr. Man, your brother has no right to send your wife on any errand. She's not obligated to do him any favours, whether she's 22 or 47 years of age. She only owes him her respect/courtesy. Nothing more.

No mind the coconut head. I want to believe the story is fabricated, else na the girl fck up to date his kind. Tuehh!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
cococandy:
You don’t like her

Please leave her alone so she can find someone who loves and cherishes her

What's your definition of love? Are you okay? So the op should dance, clap and hail the girl for her gross stupidity? It's obvious you're even daf*t than the said girl.

When your brothers get married, tell them to encourage their wives to tear you, your father and mother and your brothers apart, that is when you'll understand what it means to be logical. U think everything is by emotions?. U need sense
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
cococandy:

If your opinion is that women are less human than you are, then it’s a xtupid opinion and you’re a very xtupid person. Go and tell your mother what your opinion is and come give us her response. Doofus

Apart from your over used damaged pu$$*y, categorically tell us what you can offer a man in a relationship apart from your over used damaged kpekpus?
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Apart from your over used damaged pu$$*y, categorically tell us what you can offer a man in a relationship apart from your over used damaged kpekpus?

StrongAlphMale:

What's your definition of love? Are you okay? So the op should dance, clap and hail the girl for her gross stupidity? It's obvious you're even daf*t than the said girl.

When your brothers get married, tell them to encourage their wives to tear you, your father and mother and your brothers apart, that is when you'll understand what it means to be logical. U think everything is by emotions?. U need sense
StrongAlphMale:

You always talk like a f000l and a lunati*c on nairaland. You keep embarrassing and disgracing yourself online thinking you're fighting for women. But those girls you're f000ling yourself on , don't even care about you yet you have decided not to have sense?
StrongAlphMale:

Cococandy Abi Wetin Dem dey call you,

See what we're saying? If the op was broke and probably has no business. Will she date him? The answer is a very big NO!!! I can bet my balls that the girl won't even think twice on dumping him for a rich girl. Cococandy You want to eat your cake and have it? Sense fall on you there. I'm very sure the said girl isn't even a virgin but wants to tear the guy's family apart.

Comrade Ndubuisi I'll urge you to as a matter of urgency dump that girl now and send her packing at once. this is a huge red flag that no Man should ever joke with. Send her out and move on, else you'll come back here to seek our help on how your "wife" has succeeded in tearing you and your brother apart. No say we no warn you
StrongAlphMale:

The op is ready to dump that girl ASAP and move on. Seems sense is far from you.
Deranged maluu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ask your mom first

TradingGod:
It's not my fault I only see women as pleasure and sex tools
That's the lifestyle you women crave for and lust after.

When I want to discuss something meaningful and knowledgeable, I will alwys discuss it with my real gees

The invitation to fvck your pvssy is still on so that I may know if your pussy is sweet enough to qualify you to be my side chick. smiley
When you don ready for me to fvck that your sweet smelling toto, you DM me wink

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
cococandy:

Deranged maluu

As expected

Daf*t as usual
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Maysdevices(f): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

You are a joker.

Your wife is not a child that your younger brother can send message anyhow. Who does that? Better Chan your mentality, your partner no be anybody errand girl.

I pity any woman that marries you, she must the brokest thing on Earth.

You want turn her to a servant for your relatives.

Give me her number let me advise her to run.

Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Maysdevices(f): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
priceactionx:
Oga Paul, she is right. Please define a marriage. If you can genuinely define it, then you will be matured to handle what may come your way. Yours is to protect her especially a young marriage. She does not have a problem with your brother until your brother insist he would be sending her on an errand. Who does that? As for say na him marry her or assistant husband? You too dey support nonsense. He is a brother not your mum for Christ sake.
when you married, and you want peace, you first of all separate family members coming to stay from those that just coming once in a while.
No matter what your brother might have done for you, he can always come like a visitor and your marriage will have peace. If you want him to always be around you, let him get his apartment close to you and get an house help to do the running up and down, and you can always visit each other.
once she is married to you, she won't allow someone sending her up and down for no reasons. She is not a house help but your own help mate talk less of being an errand girl for another person that is not feeding her.
Baba.. Reason am na.
if you can't abide by simple marriage code that can bring early peace, no need to marry at all. It's that simple.
Ndubuisipaul1

Better read this thing and get sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Maysdevices(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Only a stupid man will let a wife destroy his relationship with is family.

You have to be able to read between the lines.....what your brother said and the reply she gave is something you should be worried about.

Men always remember this when pull comes to shove is your family that will come through most times not your wife family.

The first thing an average nigeria lady does after marriage is too push man family away and bring her own in.....if you allow that then you doom for life.

My brother i will advise you to always let her know you can never let her come between you and your family.

If she doesn't want your family around then non of her family members should step your place....period.
You are the most bias human being I’ve ever read a comment from

You didn’t see what his brother said to make her ‘jokingly’ say that or you can’t read?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... / 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.