Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married (21314 Views)

What Shall Separate Me From The Love Of WEED / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by SeyiAyorinde(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2023
It's not a joke. RUN O!
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Nwogeh: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2023
When children are in a relationship. So because your brother senior her that is why he will be sending her on an errand. you be mumu. Go and learn what marriage is all about because you are not matured yet. Infact your brother that senior your wife, what will he bedoing in your house if he has sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by ZINNYBANKS: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
The bitch ain't joking bro . girlfriend dey separate son from her mama so wetin Neva happen..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by drololaaof: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
My fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married. She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me.

Let me tell you how this started. My younger brother told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow. But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when we get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose. I told her I would choose my brother (she could see the seriousness in me).

And I really meant it, any girl that will separate me and my brother will have to use jazz .

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me.

We don't joke with each other, and she knows that.

So am really scared, could this be a joke ? even though it a joke. How can a woman joke that she will separate two brothers ?

Nairalanders, please help a brother with your advice. is this a red flag ?
You have heard from the horses mouth
That's exactly what she will do ,she will not allow your family members and friends come near you she will want to cow you ,it is good that you hear from her now her intentions.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by IamMobisola(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
obinnazy:

No girl, I repeat no woman can separate me from my younger brother, nonsense
But you can allow your brother to turn your wife to an errand girl abi? Because you didn’t see the issue with what his brother said to the wife that made her react like that. Mumu people

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by cassyrooy(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
My fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married. She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me.

Let me tell you how this started. My younger brother told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow. But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when we get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose. I told her I would choose my brother (she could see the seriousness in me).

And I really meant it, any girl that will separate me and my brother will have to use jazz .

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me.

So am really scared, could this be a joke ? even though it a joke. How can a woman joke that she will separate two brothers ?

I just dey pity your destiny.

She thinks you can stand alone without your brother but don't let her make you learn the hardest way because you may never recover from that mistake.

I won't share my personal life experience but trust me, you'll hurt your brother so badly that your life will become useless.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Omoapena(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
The three of you are immature

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Ishilove: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2023
So many stupid threads on Nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by steeltrust: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

you’re a mad man

Your brother made a joke of sending her on errand any how he likes when you marry her and you didn’t see that as a line for your brother
But you take an offense when she replied

I’ve a brother
He’s part of my success story
But when when it comes to our family we don’t cross that line

If your brother can’t respect your wife then one day he will beat your wife and you won’t see anything wrong in it

You are a man
You brother won’t be with you for ever but your wife

Don’t be surprised when your brother marries he will prioritize his wife than you
Cause you no get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Paracetamol01: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Hehehe
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

Oga ndubuisi, I can confidently tell you that girl isn't working at all. This is a Big red flag. Get ready to constantly be at war with your brother the moment you marry that jezebel.

I believe by now you know the right to do. The choice is yours. you better send that girl packing out ASAP before she ruins your life and tears your family apart.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Abegii! Book which nonsense space? There's no disclaimer like that on Nairaland so deal with it.

I did not lie.

Every time, you guys will quickly rush here to post about perceived wrong the women in your life did while neglecting the good they do. The poor widow your mother helped today, where is the post? The lost little boy your sister helped locate his parents, where is that post? What about the post of how your aunty dodged marrying a married man nko?

Nope, none of those exists. It's only topics like "My ex said my boss is her spec", "My girlfriend asked me for money", "My babe punna is wide" una sabi. Nonsense.

You're 34? So what? Somehow you're above making up stories to bash women? Abegii 🤨🤨

Learn to shut the fvck up in a serious issue like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

am 34 years old . Why would I cook up a story for. will your comment and likes put food on my table ?

pls if you don't have reasonable thing to say , allow mature minds to book your space. Thank you.

Bros I'll urge you to stop responding to that boy. You should know we have so many simps on this forum. Starve him the attention he seeks

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2023
The girl should be the one running from your family. I am not surprised your name is “Ndubuisi”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by iammolise(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
[color=#000000][/color]
Glaring red flag bro, na from play play dem dey form player. I like the way u made it clare to her that she won't control u like that when u marry her, always put her in her place like that whenever she makes such statements. If u allow a woman like her the opportunity she'll not only creat a rift between u and ur brother but will also put a big hole in ur whole family relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by frozen70(f): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

You
Your brother and your girlfriend

All of you are too premature to stand marriage and it's problem

Besides, that joke starting from your brother by saying he will be sending her on errands is a total insult

For you to respond by saying that you choose your brother over her shows that you are not even matured to start a family and you don't even know that a woman can make you reveal what you have on mind

And for your girlfriend to say all what she said, means that whatever you guys want be ready to collect more troubles from her if you guys makes her miserable

There are things that you can't use as joke's when it comes to family and marriage matters

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Scarletjr(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Woman palava Buh blood over anything
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by debbaron2011: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2023
When a woman is asking a question about any ISSUE please pay attention she already has the ANSWER. My Brother, she meant every word she spoke on this issue. IT IS NOT A JOKE, women are intelligent and strategic while in a relationship. For a peaceful future please pay ATTENTION.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by SaintNegro77: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2023
wisdomkid:

Persin u no know, neva see b4 or anything, and you're already judging PERSONALLY?
Yeah I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by vikkogg: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga, your brother started the nonsense joke. How could he say he'll be sending your wife on errand anyhow? What rubbish is that? Even if your brother is older than your wife, he has no right to send her on errands "anyhow". I'm so disappointed in you for admitting that your brother can send your own wife (fiancée) on errands anyhow. That's a disrespect to you if that happens.

The only person I pity here is the innocent lady that wants to marry someone like you. I'm sure if you catch your brother beating your wife, you'll say he has the right to do so.

Rubbish!

Ndubuisipaul1:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2023
priceactionx:
Oga Paul, she is right. Please define a marriage. If you can genuinely define it, then you will be matured to handle what may come your way. Yours is to protect her especially a young marriage. She does not have a problem with your brother until your brother insist he would be sending her on an errand. Who does that? As for say na him marry her or assistant husband? You too dey support nonsense. He is a brother not your mum for Christ sake.
when you married, and you want peace, you first of all separate family members coming to stay from those that just coming once in a while.
No matter what your brother might have done for you, he can always come like a visitor and your marriage will have peace. If you want him to always be around you, let him get his apartment close to you and get an house help to do the running up and down, and you can always visit each other.
once she is married to you, she won't allow someone sending her up and down for no reasons. She is not a house help but your own help mate talk less of being an errand girl for another person that is not feeding her.
Baba.. Reason am na.
if you can't abide by simple marriage code that can bring early peace, no need to marry at all. It's that simple.

You concentrate so much on the marriage issue and left the most important thing he wrote.

Oga where was the girl when his younger brother was struggling? Then he made money and helped the op (his senior brother) to establish a business. OGA the money the girl is enjoying now, the food is eating, where she is living now etc is as a result of the younger brother's help to his senior brother. Oga if the op doesn't have a business, I can bet my balls that the said girl won't even think twice of dating him, let alone even talking about marriage.

You better start thinking logically with your Brain instead of thinking Emotionally. Everything no be my emotion. Bros learn to think logically like the man you are

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by chris51(f): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Don't marry her. This is a RED FLAG.
Joke or no joke, it doesn't matter. She has a bad intention.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Goldbw122(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Well it is actually true, but don't take it to heart, there will come a time that he will not have time for you because he just got to devote as much time to her so what will be left for you ?
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by dominique(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Except you're a dummy or a zombie, nobody can separate you from your family except you want to be separated from them. We have seen countless cases of men forbidding their wives from visiting her people and her people visiting their house. Some women missed their parents funerals because their husbands didn't allow them to attend but these hypocrite men won't see any of these. It's only wives that separate men from their families as if it's the wives holding their necks with ropes.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by oloko1859(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2023
She can't do nada if the bond is strong, you don't have a loose mouth and don't handle situations like a sissy
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by rajiedreez: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Japa
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by TheGift: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Some people say, "Na from joke , you go know the serious issues for people mind"

Like seriously, is it in Her place to send Him out of your house?
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by pongwa(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

you are very lucky as you have gotten a glimpse of the future so the ball is in your court
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Bigseven(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2023
That’s too expensive for joke. That’s a sign and if you don’t take heed you’ll fall back to this post some day and realize that people gave you genuine advice on this platform but you refuse to take heed. Kpele
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by kdmi(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
You are biase in your judgement,your brother started the joke and went too far but you didn't see anything wrong with that,you are not a good brother, meaning if you come home and met this situation you will support your brother, without digging the root cause,motive behind this kind of situation,you will one day lose your great value and regret your action.wake up brother and treate your brother as brother and wife like wife.pls don't compare them

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Sixfeetbelle: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Learn to shut the fvck up in a serious issue like this.

Come and shut me up.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Ebymyk(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2023
She don cast.... She has finally opened her own nyash...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? / Best Places For Valentine Dates In Lagos / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.