Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,073 members, 7,916,135 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) (31083 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Oovi5(f): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Misterc:
Na wah ooooooo.... Now here we have it.... a "Prosperously Dressed Looking Thief"
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by jomarick(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo! This guy throw leg over pass CR7

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Administration1: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
WibusJaga:

The CCTV operator was obviously watching the thief. The camera kept moving with the thief's movements. cool

It's a PTZ set to record only motion

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Passionnfruit(f): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Was he caught?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by BouquiLake: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
How come the camera was trailing him?

Even if its motion sensor tech, he was not the only person there abi its AI?

uote author=Bvlgari post=120389051]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY9OOQZhez0

CCTV captures moment a man steals a phone at an office shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn4ATQXD6T2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Xanderone: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why is there no timestamp? And the fact that it is moving means that there is likely to be an operator there at the video room? Except the camera is a PTZ woth the motion auto tracking activated,then it can be following the moving object.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
He is shameless. Soild his name just for a phone people get for free in the West. How don't people get scared of been jailed is alarming.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by daniwise(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
id4sho:
shocked
Oh lolololo yeh
Oh lolololo yeh
Oh lolololo yeh
Oooooh Mr Real Mr Real
Oh lolololo yeh
Oh lolololo yeh
Oh lolololo yeh Nini de
Oya e fun won legbegbe yeh
Fun won je bi seun egbe
Mr Real Mr Real
Fun won je bi seun egbe
Me self me self
iPhone 1 legbegbe yeh
iPhone 2 legbegbe yeh
iPhone 3 legbegbe yeh
iPhone 4 legbegbe yeh
iPhone 5 legbegbe yeh
iPhone 6 legbegbe yeh
iPhone 7 legbegbe o ma n lo
iPhone 8 oya o shey muson flion dispon

Guy wetin u high,the thing pass u walai

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by lifenajeje(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
BouquiLake:
How come the camera was trailing him?

Even if its motion sensor tech, he was not the only person there abi its AI?

uote author=Bvlgari

post=120389051]

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn4ATQXD6T2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I swear I wanted to ask same question ..

It was staged

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Princessdainty(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Just negodu a homosapien with phallus

It's honorable if he does hookup and get his rectum drilled by other men for money than this sheer embarrassment.

Let him be stripped naked and thrown into the dungeon.
Lazy adam

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by ccollins(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
naijainstinct:
I'm not surprised. An engineer who is also a convener of a top APC support group in Niger State came to a business center where I was also came to do some printouts and stole the iPhone 11 which I was charging around October last year. We just noticed that he left hastily and abandoned the letter which he came to type. Till tomorrow, he didn't come back to pick the draft letter. Funny thing is that this guy is one of the top youth ambassadors for APC.
Even people whom you assume are responsible by way of dressing or position in the society will surprise you by their kleptomaniac addictions.

For people who may think my post is politically motivated. God is my witness.
you could have installed cctv cameras
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by naijainstinct: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
ccollins:
you could have installed cctv cameras
it's not my shop. I also went there to print out some documents and decided to charge my phone while at it
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Ceazario: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Prof prof
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bvlgari:

Omo, where people dey train?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Tony4000: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
U sef na thief
Angelfrost:
Na who plug the phone for that kind place fvck up!

The owner was literally begging for the phone to get stolen!

Smart move of him unplugging the phone with his foot and sliding it along to his seat before calming pocketing it!... Smooth operator! grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by lendahand(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
This one is operating under a bitter curse...

It can't be ordinary...
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by REALretep(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bvlgari:

Cheiii
This one na professional thief oo
And this will be someone's father oo
I wonder the kind of example he will be setting for his kids
Ahhh
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
WibusJaga:

The CCTV operator was obviously watching the thief. The camera kept moving with the thief's movements. cool
Two things I find absurd with some set of Nigerians is what's really the work of CCTV footage? Because most of this big coy get am for decoration and for viewing pleasure and again, why do we keep electing idiots when we all know they have nothing to drum home about.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Eaglesence: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thief Alhaji

grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by MuMuOnBail: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
na wa ooo
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by MuMuOnBail: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
na wa ooo

This is what some Nairaland Mod do during their spare time.

Abeg no ban me ooo
Na joke I de joke
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Patokens: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
naijainstinct:
I'm not surprised. An engineer who is also a convener of a top APC support group in Niger State came to a business center where I also came to do some printouts and stole the iPhone 11 which I was charging around October last year. We just noticed that he left hastily and abandoned the letter which he came to type. Till tomorrow, he didn't come back to pick the draft letter. Funny thing is that this guy is one of the top youth ambassadors for APC.
Even people whom you assume are responsible by way of dressing or position in the society will surprise you by their kleptomaniac addictions.

For people who may think my post is politically motivated. God is my witness.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Motherfucker handsome thief
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bvlgari:

Fuuucking reeetarded organised video to put on social media to make money.

So the camera was just following one person throughout because the camera knew he was going to steal?

Iiiidiots!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by kaywhy09(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Must be a responsible thief grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Co-operate thief
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by MrSensor(m): 2:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Godsowns:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
318 747
First Bank
Faith

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by 3seriez(m): 3:18am On Jan 28, 2023
lifenajeje:

I swear I wanted to ask same question ..

It was staged

It's a motion activated CCTV. The other person's are not moving, but the thief was in motion and in view of the camera, hence the attention of the camera on him trailing his movements.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Btruth: 3:49am On Jan 28, 2023
...... another Seun Egbegbe in the making
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Toosure70: 4:25am On Jan 28, 2023
WibusJaga:

don't mind the bloggers. Acted script

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by ominilongest(m): 5:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Foolish mentality
Na so I carry myself go buy Iphone XR for one store like that this one's dey look me anyhow base on say I dey on crazy Jean and cross bag...I purposely show d fool my opy account balance as I wan run am transfer d weyrey compot herself straight up...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) / "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.