Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,886 members, 7,976,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) (31132 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by MiaBeer(m): 5:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Hope he gets caught
Let’s hope that’s not padipadi. What a useless moniker

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by justmondris: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2023
All how armed robbers politicians nor Dey dress well?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by tipsieoladj(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2023
dudusky007:
Mtchew...na diz apc man na
why u no just get sense at all... how does this hv anything to do with politics. I wonder why u were not given sense wen every1 was collecting.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Padipadi: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2023
MiaBeer:

Let’s hope that’s not padipadi. What a useless moniker
I sighted you among mad men this morning. I'll ensure task force take you to the assylum
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by MiaBeer(m): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

I sighted you among mad men this morning. I'll ensure task force take you to the assylum
You go mention tire. It a promise. I enjoy wiping away madness from losers like you.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Padipadi: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2023
MiaBeer:

You go mention tire. It a promise. I enjoy wiping away madness from losers like you.
You are the one that ll get tired, madman. Drink medicine

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by MiaBeer(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:
You are the one that ll get tired, madman. Drink medicine
Your mumu just woke up on empty stomach. You almost got roasted yesterday ba? More is about to happen

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Moneyboyz: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Person father.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by lendahand(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2023
naijainstinct:
I'm not surprised. An engineer who is also a convener of a top APC support group in Niger State came to a business center where I also came to do some printouts and stole the iPhone 11 which I was charging around October last year. We just noticed that he left hastily and abandoned the letter which he came to type. Till tomorrow, he didn't come back to pick the draft letter. Funny thing is that this guy is one of the top youth ambassadors for APC.
Even people whom you assume are responsible by way of dressing or position in the society will surprise you by their kleptomaniac addictions.

For people who may think my post is politically motivated. God is my witness.
yea it's kleptomania, some don't want to do it but find themselves doing it. Some are already cursed to continue that way till they are caught and disgraced and in extreme cases killed...

The devil came to steal, kill and destroy.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by occfx: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2023
WibusJaga:

The CCTV operator was obviously watching the thief. The camera kept moving with the thief's movements.

Movements detection. That's how most cameras work. I think will start marketing cameras, most people are novice about security cameras. If the owner of the camera had connected to it online, he must had been alerted immediately. Though, the alerts could be disturbing if it's an office but surveillance is important. Nigeria don bad.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2023
I knew he must have been one of those native wearing criminals in Nigeria. Nigerians often use native or traditional attire to qualify those who are responsible and homely in this country, but reverse is the case from my years of interactions with people working in govt offices like civil servants.

I found that the more a guy is in a native attire the more likely he is going to defraud you or demand bribe from you, this is no excusing the fact that most Nigeria civil servants and public officials are corrupt. But this is more rampant among people wearing native dresses in public offices.

Conversely, I also found that those guys who love to put on casual dresses like English wears (I am not talking of suite guys) are less likely to be corrupt.

Maybe this is because of fundamental believe among Nigerians that this country is a corrupt state and you must take bribe or cheat someone to make it, because I can't think of any reason to attribute to why people's appearances affect how they behave in public offices in regards to corruption.

But unfortunately in Nigeria today, if you are a guy wearing a nice Pollo and Jean trousers driving your car, you are more likely to be the target of police compared to someone in a native dressing.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Professional thief.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by naijainstinct: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2023
lendahand:
yea it's kleptomania, some don't want to do it but find themselves doing it. Some are already cursed to continue that way till they are caught and disgraced and in extreme cases killed...

The devil came to steal, kill and destroy.
I agree with you brother. May we need be used as devices of the devil. Amen
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by lifenajeje(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2023
3seriez:

It's a motion activated CCTV. The other person's are not moving, but the thief was in motion and in view of the camera, hence the attention of the camera on him trailing his movements.

OIC

Thanks for the clarification .

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by yahoodetector: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2023
So they now have CcTV camera that moves and follows the directions of a thief?

Nice scripted video just to get YouTube views. 👍🏾
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Angelfrost:
Na who plug the phone for that kind place fvck up!

The owner was literally begging for the phone to get stolen!

Smart move of him unplugging the phone with his foot and sliding it along to his seat before calmly pocketing it!... Smooth operator! grin

This message is indicting.

Makes you sound like you do this. undecided
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

This message is indicting.

Makes you sound like you do this. undecided

It's not a message... It's an objective and even obvious observation of the clear facts of a video! grin

Same way I'm wowed by the sheer intelligence of Pablo Escobar, Jeffrey Dahmer, Adolf Hitler, etc...

These don't mean I'm an evil dictator, crime lord, psychopath, or love whatever proclivity abounds.

Intelligence is a gift of the Creator... What it is used for (Good or Evil) becomes the prerogative and free will of men!

I am a man of intelligence who walks the righteous path!

A great day to you.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Most thieves are well-dressed. Na una dey observe only agbero.

Human being wicked
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's not a message... It's an objective and even obvious observation of the clear facts of a video! grin

Same way I'm wowed by the sheer intelligence of Pablo Escobar, Jeffrey Dahmer, Adolf Hitler, etc...

These don't mean I'm an evil dictator, crime lord, psychopath, or love whatever proclivity abounds.

Intelligence is a gift of the Creator... What it is used for (Good or Evil) becomes the prerogative and free will of men!

I am a man of intelligence who walks the righteous path!

A great day to you.

Very well, then.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by 8stargeneral: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2023
This is a say that says u can't you can't judge a book by it cover grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
That's his modus operandi.

Don't trust every well dressed customer you see in your business premises. Some of them are corporate thieves, they dress like that so you won't suspect them.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) by bluefilm: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Sagamite:
Fuuucking reeetarded organised video to put on social media to make money.

So the camera was just following one person throughout because the camera knew he was going to steal?

Iiiidiots!

You're so right, Sir.

It was obviously staged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) / Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.