Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Do I Need A Facial Session? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Need A Facial Session? (177 Views)

7 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera As A Facial Scrub / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need A Facial Session? by NubienSpa: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Facial is from the word "FACE"... It is a beauty treatment for the face.
Going about our daily activities, we tend to sweat, along the line make physical contact with the face, this can result to breakouts ,or causing the appearance of the face to be dull, that's when facial treatment comes to play.

BENEFITS OF FACIALS
1.Deep cleanses your skin.
2.Improves appearance of the skin.
3.Unclogs your pores.
4.Enable deep penetration of your skincare products ,thereby causing it to work effectively.
5.Keeps you glowing.

(1) (Reply)

8 Hidden Causes Of Heartburn At Night And 14 Tips On How To Stop It / Fake Medicines Kill Almost 500,000 Sub-saharan Africans A Year / Telemedicine Benefits You Can't Afford To Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.