Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,740 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity (326 Views)

APC Urges Nigerians Not To Use The Current Artificial Insecurity To Judge Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by Feminews(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Group raises alarm over cartel behind current 'artificial' fuel scarcity

A group under the aegis of PMB Oil & Gas Progress said it has uncovered the cartel behind the current fuel scarcity, describing it as "deliberate act of sabotage by politicians working closely with major oil marketers" in the country.

A t media statement signed by the National Coordinator of the group, Malam Tirmizi Imam, said it has found out how major marketers take delivery of the product and move same to the rural areas late at night, for onward transmission to "their black market agents".

The group said the efforts of the NNPCL to ensure adequate and prompt supply at the depots "is now being deliberately undermined" by the activities of major marketers in collaboration with politicians looking for the opportunity to decampaign the present administration of President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the forthcoming general elections.

"We are deeply disturbed by this subtle attempt of some major oil marketers and their partners to create artificial scarcity of fuel in Nigeria and jerk up prices at the black market run by their agents.

"We are not surprised that this is being systematically made to coincide with preparations for this year's general elections in Nigeria.", Tirmizi noted in the Statement.

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by Jalinspy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu attack dog and urchins trying so hard to shift the goal post grin. Una crying just dey start.
It will be easier for a Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for tinubu to become naija president. He can become iragbaji president cheesy.
We don't want a CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by Emmanuella00(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jesus Christ!
What is happening πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by MITCHELL96: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
E go touch everybody πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shebi dem bin dey shout "Change"! In 2015.

1 Like

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by Naijanascam: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lamentations......

.... grin grin grin grin

False hope in 2015
Next Level of suffering in 2019
And now.......
Renewed Hopelessness 2023

1 Like

Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Agbado urchins on the beat.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by SoBright101: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
I never knew alot about Tinubu untill recently when people from a particular region always say derogatory things about him.
I always notice they dodge the facts and attack him instead.
Then i did my personal research about all the top contenders and i realised Tinubu is the best.
No matter what anybody says about him, i won't change my mind.
Though, Buhari is evil, i'm not voting APC but Tinubu.

Sincerely, i'll do my personal best to make sure he emerged as president. I did same for the present heartless president in 2015 but i won't spend a dime this time but i'll always let people around me know why Tinubu is better than the rest.
Re: Group Raises Alarm Over Cartel Behind Current 'artificial' Fuel Scarcity by gaby(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Buhari say make I tell una say him don hear una and he will set up a committee to be headed by Ambode to look into this matter.

Are we good now?

Okay, neeeexttttt...

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Do Not Need APC Again. APC Was Formed To Make Buhari President. / My Support Was For Osinbajo, Not Tinubu – Naja’atu Mohammed / Bola Tinubu Shut Down Cross River As APC Presidential Rally Holds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.