Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. (2385 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey / Yoruba Movies Or Nollyhood English Movie Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by ladebi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2006
to me ems movie is the best .fifty went out their and threw his money away feedin us with thrash
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Rhodalyn(f): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2006
what movie are you talking about?
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by ladebi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2006
eminems 8 mile and fifty cents get rich or dye tryin .sweetie
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Rhodalyn(f): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2006
i like 50's get rich or die trying
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Priscila(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
50 Cent movie get rich or die trying is the in thing. At any given time 50 cent whether its a song or a movie he is my man. He rocks with that relaxed look of his. By the way what did he do to deserve that blast during Kora award? I mean 50 Euro
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by flower(f): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2006
I have not seen get rich or die tryin but I have seen 8 mile. I liked Eminem's movie because of his freestyles, they were nice.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Rhodalyn(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2006
you need to see it then it's kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by ladebi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2006
rhodalyn dear there is no need of avisin anyone to watch that movie fifty called it his autobiography or what .that means his life his wack.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by flower(f): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2006
It got slammed by the critics but then again, I never listen to thier opinions anyway. If it comes on tv, I'll check it out.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Fimmy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2006
fifth and eminem(my boy) usually work hand in hand so??
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by flower(f): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2006
how so?
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Fimmy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2006
fifty and eminem(my boy) usually work hand in hand so??
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by ladebi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2006
so they aint competin?right?you better have a rethink buudy.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by JalistarIX(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2006
@fimmy

so long you are an artist you have the ambition to be the best ,as a matter of fact your goal is to be the best,so since there are other artist with same aim yall are competing.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by JalistarIX(f): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2006
em movie is the best cos he got a story to tell plot and all.But fifty nothin just went into the street and started shooting a movie they called ''GET RICH OR DYE TRYIN''.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2006
8mile was better on all counts. you might want to confirm things for yourself at yahoo movies
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by AngelBabyl(f): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2006
I like both.Eminem-8 mile and 50-GET RICH OR DYE TRYIN!!I'm seriously in love with 50's movies but Ems is good too smiley
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by JalistarIX(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2006
if u aint in love with ems movie sis and u said you have watched it then i preety bet that the worst movie i have ever watched is your best movie.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by AngelBabyl(f): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2006
Haha,very funny.I didn't say I didn't love ems movie I just said I'm IN love with 50's!Relax girl.I have friends who say the same thing as you.Eminems cool. MY VOTE: Eminem-9/10 50 Cent-10/10 get my picture?I just love 50's movie a LITTLE better.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by beyunce(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2006
50-Cent for Real. Ggggggggggggggggg-Unit.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Rhodalyn(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2006
ladebi:

rhodalyn dear there is no need of avisin anyone to watch that movie fifty called it his autobiography or what .that means his life his wack.
they've got to see it, it's absolutely kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

beyunce:

50-Cent for Real. Ggggggggggggggggg-Unit.
you're the right chic wink Ggggggggggggggggggg- unit kiss kiss
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Z4M4eva(f): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2006
They both good.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by buckeye(m): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2006
8 miles is one of the best hip hop movie i have ever seen,but get rich or die trying, if u havent seen it i bet u dont miss nothing.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Ciaralover(f): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2006
My husband 50 all the way!!!

I luv em too!!!8 mile was hot!!!
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Efani(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2006
8 mile was hott
and Eminem can act too
i love the freestyle battles at the end
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by beyunce(f): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2006
no one is saying 8 mile wasnt hot.
but 50 cents movie was Da bomb.
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by eveseh(f): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2006
50cent movie is the best
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by faizu: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2006
i think 50 cent get rich or try die
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by gbadex1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2006
trae_z:

8mile was better on all counts. you might want to confirm things for yourself at yahoo movies

co-sign on this trae_z. by all counts 8 mile was better
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by eveseh(f): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2006
50cent is the best
his movie is cool
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Efani(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2006
50 cent's lame
Re: Eminem And Fifty Cent Movie Which Is The Best. by Jduck13(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2006
8Mile is the best rap movie ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi / Wrestling / Jurassic World Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.