Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) (32619 Views)

2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Jaisgr8: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Stop being myopic as there's no nation which only saviour is one man.

Many of you guys his supporters hyped this man as if it's not this mediocre Obi that governed Anambra state for 8Yrs.

In all honesty, do we want Nigeria of today to be administered the way Obi governed Anambra state? If we want that then Nigeria

and Nigerians has a long wait to get to the ideal destination we'd hope for.

A mediocre you say? Yet he was on several occasions commended by INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS for some notable achievements.
No doubt you tried sounding civil, but ended up sounding so biased without a substantial point to back your claims.

I must commend you for UNCONSCIOUSLY admitting that the man has qualities that we need to transform Nigeria. Try harder next time…
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Many of you guys his supporters hyped this man as if it's not this mediocre Obi that governed Anambra state for 8Yrs.

In all honesty, do we want Nigeria of today to be administered the way Obi governed Anambra state? If we want that then Nigeria and Nigerians has a long wait to get to the ideal destination we'd hope for.

Obi did his best for Anambra judging from the type of govt we run, the tribe he came from which is igbo that lost a war and had to rebuild, lacks FG investments, has no access to the outside world aside Lagos, etc. He did his best.
He would do better than the three if he gets the opportunity to run nigeeia.
The problem is Nigeria state is not just the governors.
The problem is with how Nigeria is structured.

To make states more viable, we need to give states true independence to manage their resources, security, raiwail, etc. That is when u can test the competency of governors.
Not with this useless system we run that is over centered where one state controls the entire wealth of the country.

Lagos state was the British capital for decades, was the Nigerian capital for decades, had all the multinational companies there and with the over centralized policy of Nigeria, business will naturally struggle to move to other states and regions.

Except u are being sentimental, u would understand what I'm saying.
Obi has focused so much on education, which is key. Education and electricity and restructuring our country system of govt are key to starting Nigeria to work. And he has shown interests in these areas.
He was massive investor in education as a governor and if he controls the powers of FG, I'm sure he would do greatly better than the other two contenders who see presidency as a reward.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by TristanX: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
joey150:

Pains. Severe pains.

Somebody give him morphine.

Over dose of it sef so he can die of heart attack
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Adaisback(f): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

In all honesty, do we want Nigeria of today to be administered the way Obi governed Anambra state? If we want that then Nigeria and Nigerians has a long wait to get to the ideal destination we'd hope for.
I am proud and happy of the way obI governed Anambra state. It is only an extra ordinary man with extra ordinary power and guts that could have achieved what he achieved in Anambra state.
He came when Anambra was at it's worst, Anambra with god fathers , big men that even a sitting gov dare not confront. Who call the shots , budget padding is the norm yet he made Anambra to be the best. He touched every local govt in Anambra state, paid salaries, pensions , constructed roads, raised Anambra education bar high, health nko, he was the best. They did not tell me, I don't like believing stories, I was there, I saw and confirmed with my korokoro eyes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by sapele914(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
TristanX:

Who’s this mad goat?

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by sapele914(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
I am proud and happy of the way obI governed Anambra state. It is only an extra ordinary man with extra ordinary power and guts that could have achieved what he achieved in Anambra state.
He came when Anambra was at it's worst, Anambra with god fathers , big men that even a sitting gov dare not confront. Who call the shots , budget padding is the norm yet he made Anambra to be the best. He touched every local govt in Anambra state, paid salaries, pensions , constructed roads, raised Anambra education bar high, health nko, he was the best. They did not tell me, I don't like believing stories, I was there, I saw and confirmed with my korokoro eyes.
Yet they Apga Judas/Pdp escapee ran away after his tenure was over?

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Jaisgr8: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2023
olisefom:
Obi might not be the saviour...but we will start with him.

I concur!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
45million votes for just the Christians alone on the bag already obi just need to do well in
Plateau
Benue
NArrawa
Kaduna

And victory is sure

Emilokan
you want all the Christians to vote Obi and you still expect some Muslims to vote for him also...why are you people like this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by eleniyan2020: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
at this point Nigeria needs obi more than obi need Nigeria
Obi is a rich man he can decide to relocate abroad but he said no he must help Nigeria to move from consumption to production
help Nigeria the way he help Anambra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by sapele914(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Jaisgr8:

I concur!

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2023
bender79:
Obi is transversing the entire country and you say his not running. Does obi look like kwankwaso to you? You people challenged him to go to the north, now it almost looks like he has relocated to the north, abi until he enters your bedroom to watch you consumate with your wife?? Urchins na wa o
kwankwanso and his party ll get more votes than Obi making noise online and insulting pple isn't how to play politics... We only have two contenders for next month polls tinubu of APC and Atiku of PDP... Other's are pretenders simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by ogascomax: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi, I will conclude that this country was never designed to be great!

He will be missed and Nigeria greatness is not in the hands of anybody so stop such talk. Obi cannot make Nigeria great nor even Obama or anybody.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by frankson1(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We no dey give shishi

Ahhh! Na very huge scam o
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by bender79: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
kwankwanso and his party ll get more votes than Obi making noise online and insulting pple isn't how to play politics... We only have two contenders for next month polls tinubu of APC and Atiku of PDP... Other's are pretenders simple
ok I give up.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by onuman: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCt7GLeC2CI

The Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 general elections, Mr Peter Obi attended the Dunamis Church for their Nations Worship In His Presence and he was introduced.

He got to the Glory Dome late and sat behind, refusing to move to the front even when he was asked to.

According to him, late comers should seat at the back row.

The next presidential election in Nigeria is appearing to be a contest between extreme Islamists in Nigeria and rest of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by ogascomax: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi, I will conclude that this country was never designed to be great!

What landmark achievement did he achieved as governor. What grand breaking achievement did he recorded as a governor? What spectacular thing did he do? How is Obi different from other performing governors of today or the past? How did he advanced his state that today Anambra is at the peak of development.
You guys just think that to move a nation forward is about been a good man. Europe is failing today, US is failing today. Do you guys understand world politics as it concern nations?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
TristanX:

Over dose of it sef so he can die of heart attack
Hahaahahahaha 😂, wicked.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Nigeria needs a businessman, not an administrator, as its next president.

Atiku is a businessman. Obi is a businessman.
Tinubu is an administrator.

Nigeria should prosper economically under Obi or Atiku.

The only difference is: one will govern with more integrity than the other.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Jayko00: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:

I agree
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Emilokan candidate would have surely gone to the front seat.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Cantonese: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Nna rest from this ur innuendo.
The fact that I said I'm Benue doesn't mean I reside there bro.

I've responded to some of your kinsmen here who cares to know that I am not one of those you can spin with inanities or myth about the demographic status of any part of the country.

I've stayed, dined & do business with the Igbos having lived in FESTAC for 13yrs before moving to Abuja 2018. So don't come here and tell me anything about being jealous or envious of people I know in and out.
I won't wants to go into some details out of respect for those Igbos that work with me.

I'm a field professional/contractor and I've done so many projects across different parts of the country so I can tell you for free about different places.
Presently I'm engaged in ecological project I'm attracting to my place so rest ur argument from ur ignorance.

You have deviated completely from the point bro. Stay to the point that you raised on your own. Tell us how countries can become great without leaders who they can hold accountable.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by bibe(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Yes why not?
He made it the most secure state in Nigeria, took it to number 1 in basic education in Nigeria, improved healthcare and got recognition for it, improved infrastructure and got recognition for it by the minister of works adjudging the state the to have the best network of roads (rural and urban) in Nigeria, paid stipends to the elderly every month, cleared pensions and gratuity dating back to the military era and totalling 32 billion naira, no one was oppressed, ended godfatherism in Anambra state, cleared debts and left 156million dollars and 30 billion naira for the state.

What's most mind buggling is that he achieved all these without borrowing 1kobo and has not asked for ridiculous pensions like emi lokan and the rest of them.

APC came into power and complained for 4 years about no savings by the PDP and now they are leaving 77 trillion debt.

So yes, Nigeria needs to be governed the way he governed Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Sholaco: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

he can not win my brother, you see this useless CAN portrait peter as a Christian president as if Christians are more than Muslim population in Nigeria. Hahaha 😂🤣
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by chccho(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Obi is loved and accepted to a large extent in the south and even some parts of the North.
Of a truth he's the best man for the job, however the big question is HOW is this man going to penetrate the core North(Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Borno, kebbi, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe)

These are areas that have Block votes in MILLIONS and these places have been dominated by either APC/PDP
Unfortunately, Obi is not even a northerner or a Muslim and these people up there vote along ethnic/religious lines irrespective of their sufferings,majority of them are religious fanatics, cant speak English but are loyal to a fault to their taskmasters.
Elections aren't won by "sentiments or emotions or on social media" but by "strategy and numbers"
Even the east where he hails from is divided against him and cant stand with one voice for this man....
May God help Nigeria in this Election.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Thortp(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Exactly my thought
SmartPolician:
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by danhans(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

So who do you think we want?
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Imgreatjay: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Sir, we just want a change of system.. It's Obvious that when Obi wins, it will be about the people and leaders voted into power will know that if they perform less, they will be voted out. Not that he is a saviour but he represents a change of system
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by NavasBit: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2023
All this won't win election. He was part of previous PDP. YOU CAN FOOL IGBO BUT NOT YORUBA. TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Imgreatjay: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2023
NavasBit:
All this won't win election. He was part of previous PDP. YOU CAN FOOL IGBO BUT NOT YORUBA. TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
This one is an emotional fan
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Anakazo22: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=sapele914 post=120442981][/quote]

No matter what you say, their records are there for everyone to verify
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by milkySperm(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

We don't see him as the only one that can rescue Nigeria but amongst his co contestants especially the popular ones, an objective mind will just give it to Obi. He may not solve all Nigeria's problem in one night but he can kick start the process of rebuilding a nation that everyone of us will be proud of.

But if you consider yourself more competent, energetic and capable for the president, why not float a party or join one, if we see that you are good, we'll support you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.