Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) (32617 Views)

2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Egoveen: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Unfortunately, most of his supporters are very idiotic in thinking. But fortunately, Obi will never win
And you supporting Shaky shaky,shrinked,incapacitated old foolish Tinubu is not idiotic abi,you are the real definition of a zombie.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by TristanX: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
sapele914:

Cry me a river

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by caracas: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Stop being myopic as there's no nation which only saviour is one man.

Many of you guys his supporters hyped this man as if it's not this mediocre Obi that governed Anambra state for 8Yrs.

In all honesty, do we want Nigeria of today to be administered the way Obi governed Anambra state? If we want that then Nigeria and Nigerians has a long wait to get to the ideal destination we'd hope for.
Do you know how he governed Anambra state? Go and ask if you don’t know.
Do this n have sense
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Many of you guys his supporters hyped this man as if it's not this mediocre Obi that governed Anambra state for 8Yrs.

In all honesty, do we want Nigeria of today to be administered the way Obi governed Anambra state? If we want that then Nigeria and Nigerians has a long wait to get to the ideal destination we'd hope for.

Don't choke to death mouthing Obi from morning to night.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Taiggarr: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi, I will conclude that this country was never designed to be great!

Thank God you aren't God to conclude and that's what happens..
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Gandrova: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
djon78:

You guys will be so shocked by February

Better prepare your heart for the shock you will receive

Forget what you see online

It will deceive you
No heart shock. Because we have predicted the outcome since.
You are a Learner in politics that's why you keep saying shock.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Quebec91(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
cheesy
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi, I will conclude that this country was never designed to be great!
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by ViceGovernor: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pio44:
Imaging Nigeria with this too great guys prefect
Please who is that priest in the picture
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Osidazz19: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
We are voting for a president not a PASTOR.

Pandora can start his own church and stop disturbing us.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by jogojogo: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
If I was a toddler when Obi was the Governor of Anambara, I would have taken all the lies and fraudulent hype for real. But Obi was a mediocre as a Governor. He was terrible in Governance, lack basic creativity and innovatory acumen needed for growth and advancement of a Society. He was a bigot and complete opposite of whatever he claims to be. He was never democratic. Yes; nothing better than sanctimonious.....I want to believe most people who drum support for Obi do not know him for a bit or are deliberating lying or doing it because they would not accept an Atiku or a Tinubu. Kwankoso did far exceptional at Governance and so Tinubu in comparison to Obi......
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by jogojogo: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Quebec91:
cheesy
I would have believed you if Obi was never a Governor or had never had a shot at leadership role in Nigeria. From what I have experienced about Obi as a Governor, what you posted here is nothing but blatant lies...
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by jogojogo: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
caracas:

Do you know how he governed Anambra state? Go and ask if you don’t know.
Do this n have sense
He was poor at Governance. He was a bigot and undemocratic
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by jogojogo: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jaisgr8:

A mediocre you say? Yet he was on several occasions commended by INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS for some notable achievements.
No doubt you tried sounding civil, but ended up sounding so biased without a substantial point to back your claims.

I must commend you for UNCONSCIOUSLY admitting that the man has qualities that we need to transform Nigeria. Try harder next time…
Even the Buhari you loathe deeply has been commended by International Organizations. The latest was the award on peace....so what do you have to say to that?
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by jogojogo: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
I am proud and happy of the way obI governed Anambra state. It is only an extra ordinary man with extra ordinary power and guts that could have achieved what he achieved in Anambra state.
He came when Anambra was at it's worst, Anambra with god fathers , big men that even a sitting gov dare not confront. Who call the shots , budget padding is the norm yet he made Anambra to be the best. He touched every local govt in Anambra state, paid salaries, pensions , constructed roads, raised Anambra education bar high, health nko, he was the best. They did not tell me, I don't like believing stories, I was there, I saw and confirmed with my korokoro eyes.
Obi no do well; stop painting black to white!!!!
Performance is adjudged by aggregate achievement in all the key parameters available in Governance.
Every Governor in Nigeria has at least one major area you can rate them high no matter how poorly they had performed : Obi was never exceptional on aggregate....loudly, he was never
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by jogojogo: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

Nna save your energy and rest.
I've stayed among your people having lived in FESTAC for 13 years before moving to Abuja 2018 so I'm not one of those you can spin with inanities.

More than 80% of Igbos that comes to Lagos is purely for greener pasture and not container or importation business as you alluded.
Some even come solely to entertain us with Ogene music every evening when we'd sit out.

I'm a field professional/contractor and I've done so many projects across different parts of the country so I can tell you for free about different places.

I'm only trying to be diplomatic and fair when I said 'I don't need to be in Anambra to know about Obi's performance.

Anambra state has being my route and stopover most especially during Obi's administration so there's nothing new you can tell me that is spectacular.

Obi to me is even below average in terms of capacity and competence. The only thing going for hm is ethno religious sentimentality.

Dont mind them. I was in Owerri and had several trips to Anambra when Obi was the Governor. When I read all I see here on Nairaland about how exceptional Obi is, I always ask myself if I am in a dream.

Someone that had one of the longest strike in Nigeria (even in one of the keys area of Governance which is health) 13 months strike, 6 months strike in Education and today he has the effrontery to criticize the Government of what he was guilty of. He was undemocratic to the point that there was never a Local Government election and participation in Governance for his 8 years reign but would criticize such tendencies today.
Met the IGR at 400m monthly and never did better despite his business acumen and creativity for 8 years
So illiberal to the extent he sacked all non native of the State, suppressing non Catholics in favor of Catholics....
At a time even the youth corps that were natives of Anambra lamented the treatment they got from the state government at a time when other state were lending support to their natives serving in the northern part of the country during the 2011 electoral crises. Today he gives a posture of someone who loves the youth...What about infrastructure? Make I no even go there
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Adaisback(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
jogojogo:

Obi no do well; stop painting black to white!!!!
Performance is adjudged by aggregate achievement in all the key parameters available in Governance.
Every Governor in Nigeria has at least one major area you can rate them high no matter how poorly they had performed : Obi was never exceptional on aggregate....loudly, he was never
Taa! You think am here to bandy words with nairaland nonetities. You are too small even to untie our sandals. If you are not joining the train, we won't look back, we will simply smash you and move ahead. We are not ready to convince any block head on what's visible even to the blind and audible to the deaf
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Shikini: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

The fact that you call Obi's time as Governor shows you are just plainly being sentimental.

1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
Your opinion
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aufbauh:

You dey mind them
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
at this point Nigeria needs obi more than obi need Nigeria
Obi is a rich man he can decide to relocate abroad but he said no he must help Nigeria to move from consumption to production
Naso!
Na why I no quickly relocate to Anambra all these while...
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
olisefom:
Obi might not be the saviour...but we will start with him.
No be me
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by olisefom: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

No be me

Enjoy
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
olisefom:

Enjoy
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by TollinsN: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Those people on social media were they hired to hype peter obi?
Greater percentage of them are mere noise makers. They won't vote. Do some research into past events please.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by TollinsN: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bennycollins:
It is Nigerian people that are on social media not animals or nor foreigners. Those not on social media have no access to information, how then do they form opinions that count?
Anyway go ahead and console yourself, it is allowed.
It is known for ages that greater percentage of them won't vote, they are mere noise makers. Do some historical research into number of people even on campaign grounds and the actual total number of votes at the end of elections please.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Blaze14k: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
TollinsN:

Greater percentage of them are mere noise makers. They won't vote. Do some research into past events please.

This fellow think this election will be like the previous once.. u think ppl flashing there pvc online is a joke. Guy better stay woke guys are not smiling
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by MeineMutter: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lionnation:
you lie Singapore was turned around by one man as president

Singapore is a state-country. The whole of Singapore is like the size of Lagos State. You can check this out. You can’t lead and do not have followers that would execute well, otherwise you will just be wasting your time. Obi may not collect pension or salary when was governor but will he say others shouldn’t collect salary or pension. He may not be corrupt the way Buhari is not corrupt but will that one stop you and I from being corrupt under Obi’s government?

That’s I have come to the conclusion that we don’t have leadership problem in Nigeria. It is we the followers that are the problem not the person leading us. We can’t compare Oyibo to us. I live abroad and I see the stack difference between the two races.
Let we Nigerians be upright in all we do and less corrupt and we will see all things work in our favour.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by MeineMutter: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
ogascomax:

What landmark achievement did he achieved as governor. What grand breaking achievement did he recorded as a governor? What spectacular thing did he do? How is Obi different from other performing governors of today or the past? How did he advanced his state that today Anambra is at the peak of development.
You guys just think that to move a nation forward is about been a good man. Europe is failing today, US is failing today. Do you guys understand world politics as it concern nations?

Leave them. They lack common sense. One good man out of over 180million bad Nigerians.

We better change our ways. If we don’t change our ways, Nigeria will never be great. That’s the simplest truth. If any of them wins, he can assemble the best technocrats in the world. They will still fail. Nigeria will still fail. Didn’t we see something like that under Jonathan when everybody was shouting he assembled technocrats. How were they able to move Nigeria out of the mess the country is?

Without Nigerians allowing the rule of law to work the way it should, the country is going nowhere near betterment. I will always say it: we are corrupt to the brim.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by TollinsN: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

This fellow think this election will be like the previous once.. u think ppl flashing there pvc online is a joke. Guy better stay woke guys are not smiling
I DEY LAUGH OOO. I WILL CHECK ON YOU AGAIN AFTER ELECTIONS. All they know on this platform is bigotry when it is about election. While winning strategies is going by election engineers across parties, somebody is flashing voters card. OKAY OOO
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) by Blaze14k: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
TollinsN:

I DEY LAUGH OOO. I WILL CHECK ON YOU AGAIN AFTER ELECTIONS. All they know on this platform is bigotry when it is about election. While winning strategies is going by election engineers across parties, somebody is flashing voters card. OKAY OOO

Oga tell me something new.. just stop fooling urself apc have no single chance of winning this election. Its even pdp that i see as a threat. Look at how u guys are going from scandal to scandal. Oga keep dreaming apc will never win this election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.