Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People (216 Views)

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings / Same Amadi: Adeleke's Appeal Of Tribunal's Decision Will Fail / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by press9jatv: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
NEWS RELEASE
28/01/2023

Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection of Tribunal Verdict by Osun People

••••Says Peoples' Mandate can't be Stolen

Following days of massive protests and demonstrations across Osun State, Governor Ademola Adeleke has expressed appreciation to the people of the state for their passionate show of love and rejection of the Kangaroo judgement of the governorship tribunal.

Reacting to protests of support and rejection of the judgement from the 30 local governments and the Area Council, Governor Adeleke expressed delight at the reaffirmation of popular support for his governorship mandate, assuring the people that "the popular mandate will not be stolen either through front or backdoor.

" I have read stories of multiple protests and I have seen many videos from all over the state. From Central, West and east, I am overwhelmed by your open defence of our mandate. I express my appreciation to our people for their show of support. Your love for me is much appreciated.

" We have not done anything wrong. We won clearly with a wide margin. Local and foreign observers hailed our election as the best in recent Nigerian history. Be rest assured that by God and Man, justice will be done. Our mandate won't be stolen.

" I urge you to remain calm. We should not take the law into our hands. We have appealed the judgement and we are sure of victory by the Special Grace of God", the statement concluded.

Signed:
HE, Senator Ademola Adeleke,
Executive Governor of Osun State

Re: Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by worldTina(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Well spoken
Re: Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by PassingShot(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Emotional blackmailing doesn't work in matters of laws.

Decently educated kids will easily agree with the judgment that removed you as governor. And if you are sure you have a good case, appeal court and the Supreme Court are waiting.

But I think you have a hopeless case at hand.
Re: Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by Clear090: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
It's ok
Re: Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by Officialgarri: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2023

Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection of Tribunal Verdict by Osun People

••••Says Peoples' Mandate can't be Stolen
Thunder fire you there. When you were stealing the votes that didn't belong you, you didn't realise it would back fire with the BVAs.
Obviously, bush meat caught the hunter

Now you want to blackmail the people. The only people regretting the outcome of the Tribunal are the same ones who voted for you . And they stand as the minority as long as democracy is concerned. The will of the majority shall then stand.
Re: Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by dustmalik: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
PassingShot:
Emotional blackmailing doesn't work in matters of laws.
Exactly. The law doesn't care about emotions, only facts. So, the so-called overwhelming rejection is just an exercise in futility
Re: Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by Stomoney(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
I have never once believe in APC and Nigeria court.
Never will i
Re: Governor Adeleke Hails Overwhelming Rejection Of Tribunal Verdict By Osun People by Xscape1993(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
The evil party can never change from manipulation of judgement..

(1) (Reply)

I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) / Abia North: Ohafia Wards Embrace Kalu, Say He’s Most Trusted Candidate (Photos) / Do People Still Believe That Politicians Saved Cash In Soak Away,tanks,farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.