Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official (3508 Views)

US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Will US Ever Engage In Direct Confrontation With North Korea, Russia And China? / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
floggin by USA ! I laugh

They couldn't flog tiny
Vietnam they ran out
Korean war they ran
Afghanistan they ran out

Iraq they are planning to run out
Syria they are confused
Go back and read well bro, I never opined that. wink
Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Inhuman69: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:

It's really not hard identifying Obid*unces, your lack of knowledge knows no bounds.
Even with the internet, you can't read up on Russia's reasons for this invasion. Shame
No I no be fan of anybody
I just love this quote
Don’t be daft
Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2023
🇫🇷 We are not at war with Russia, delivery of equipment to Ukraine does not mean we are party to conflict - French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs spokeswoman Legendre.

How I wish I am a Russian! Look at how they are scared of Russia ! Russia is huge and strong

8 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

No I no be fan of anybody
I just love this quote
Don’t be daft
grin grin wink
Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:

Go back and read well bro, I never opined that. wink
oya recap it and rephrase
Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
oya recap it and rephrase
No! Go back and read.
Your posts suggest that you are way more intelligent. I can't be paraphrasing and rephrasing my thoughts for you to understand. You ain't du*LL man, wink

1 Like

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

Not everyone in Russia will be in support of a dicktator type of leader
The issue is freedom which the Russians are losing in this 21st century
loosing and you in Nigeria is better ? You are funny

Even in USA there us no freedom ... In USA you can't criticise zelensky anyhow ... Elon Musk tried it and many others

Russia is huge and still the top 10 economies of the world

You that is nigeria with your freedom where is your rating in global economy

4 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:

No! Go back and read.
Your posts suggest that you are way more intelligent. I can't be paraphrasing and rephrasing my thoughts for you to understand. You ain't du*LL man, wink
noted

1 Like

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
that makes three of us , if there is anything like that

Russia is a balancer...if you leave these western guys they will run us around with their madness and trans
Can't agree less brov. Wish Russia had gotten this strong in the 1960s, our forebears could have been saved from the "EVIL-WICKEDNESS" wink of the west.

5 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:

Even in USA there us no freedom ... In USA you can't criticise zelensky anyhow ... Elon Musk tried it and many others

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin
na question I ask oooo

2 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Inhuman69: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:

So because they bigger than i us I should worship them , your logic makes you the low level you are
Nigeria is a big country keep degrading yourself
The best country in Africa

You are worshipping a man that will clear your race without thinking twice
Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:

Can't agree less brov. Wish Russia had gotten this strong in the 1960s, our forebears could have been saved from the "EVIL-WICKEDNESS" wink of the west.
exactly ... They were this string but they focused on USSR which is like a continent

4 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
exactly ... They were this string but they focused on USSR which is like a continent
Very true, western Europe rode on backs through exploitation to be able to look Russia eye ball to eye ball.
But with Russia's involvement in Mali and Burkina Faso, the tides are turning against the west. God punish devil

8 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

So because they bigger than i us I should worship them , your logic makes you the low level you are
Nigeria is a big country keep degrading yourself
The best country in Africa

You are worshipping a man that will clear your race without thinking twice

This is the problem with average Nigerian... emotionalism ! Can't you apply logic once in your life !

Must you think that emotionally blackmailing me will make me side you..why don't you guys reason...did you even study logic in school! If you passed through a decent university like the ones we have in East...you will do a GST course called Philosophy and Logic ... A topic called argumentative is there

How can you employ emotions thinking ibcam buy your patriotic bullshit

Nigeria is best in Africa blablablu ... In what aspect if I might ask !

Stop this gazelle garagara you are doing here

Look at this chart..i work with facts !

6 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by AmuDimpka: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:

Very true, western Europe rode on backs through exploitation to be able to look Russia eye ball to eye ball.
But with Russia's involvement in Mali and Burkina Faso, the tides are turning against the west. God punish devil
people that defeated Hitler and put an end to WW2

Not that clownish USA that dropped bomb in Japanese civilian quarters and ran out

11 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
people that defeated Hitler and put an end to WW2

Not that clownish USA that dropped bomb in Japanese civilian quarters and ran out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Inhuman69: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:

This is the problem with average Nigerian... emotionalism ! Can't you apply logic once in your life !

Must you think that emotionally blackmailing me will make me side you..why don't you guys reason...did you even study logic in school! If you passed through a decent university like the ones we have in East...you will do a GST course called Philosophy and Logic ... A topic called argumentative is there

How can you employ emotions thinking ibcam buy your patriotic bullshit

Nigeria is best in Africa blablablu ... In what aspect if I might ask !

Stop this gazelle garagara you are doing here

Look at this chart..i work with facts !

Emotion or not
It’s the truth
And your mentality of looking down and being derogatory to your own is the issue with nigeria
Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by VeryWickedGoat: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:

Forget this last statement O! If Russia nor dey the 10 countries, na flogging dem go collect. Even Russia nor go dare invade U.S.A
Know this and know peace

Out of the NATO standing against Russia:
Germany, UK, France, Canada, Australia, Turkey, Italy, Spain will be too much for the US to handle.

Add China, Iran, North Korea to the equation and discussion closed.

The US needs Europe more than Europe needs it. If Europe were to remain neutral, any country can take them because the North Atlantic will be wide open for the opposition.

7 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Owerri1stSon: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
floggin by USA ! I laugh

They couldn't flog tiny
Vietnam they ran out
Korean war they ran
Afghanistan they ran out

Syria they are confused

You are unintelligent.

The Vietnam war stopped after they agreed to The U.S terms, and agreement was signed. Viet lose millions of people while the US, up to 50k.

The Soviet Union with Russia as their head invaded Afghanistan and they run out of Afghanistan like a mad do*g after 9 years.

You think war is cheap?

The USA won't invade Russia because of world peace and you are using that to the advantage of Russia. If war starts now, you would have started eating grass. Or you think Africans would be spared?

2 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Owerri1stSon: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
🇫🇷 We are not at war with Russia, delivery of equipment to Ukraine does not mean we are party to conflict - French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs spokeswoman Legendre.

How I wish I am a Russian! Look at how they are scared of Russia ! Russia is huge and strong

They are not scared of Russia. Stop using your emotions to think.

This is world politics and nuclear weapons is not joke. If this result to nuclear battle, there would be a colossal damage to the world and over 5 billion people will die; even in Africa. As of Russia, it would turn grass land with no single soul.

The west is avoiding that. They don't want the war to goes down that path. The French has as much nukes to destroy the whole of Russia, same goes to U.K, U.S. The Russia has same. So stop with they are scared of this or that. Peace is what everyone need.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Out of the NATO standing against Russia:
Germany, UK, France, Canada, Australia, Turkey, Italy, Spain will be too much for the US to handle.

Add China, Iran, North Korea to the equation and discussion closed.

The US needs Europe more than Europe needs it. If Europe were to remain neutral, any country can take them because the North Atlantic will be wide open for the opposition.
the same U.S.A wey we all know?
The same U.S.A wey almost all their citizens get armoury for inside house?
Okay, I don hear you boss! grin

1 Like

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by VeryWickedGoat: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Kaysalas:
the same U.S.A wey we all know?
The same U.S.A wey almost all their citizens get armoury for inside house?
Okay, I don hear you boss! grin

Wetin you dey yarn? This is 2023 not 1914 bro.

If a sub launches just 3 zircon missiles from the coast & levels New York in minutes wetin your guns wan do?

Where will you even see the enemy to shoot?

Better no dey allow all those Yankee people dey use your brain. Count tangible things not trash like armed citizens abeg.

5 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by mysticwarrior(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
floggin by USA ! I laugh

They couldn't flog tiny
Vietnam they ran out
Korean war they ran
Afghanistan they ran out

Syria they are confused
You forgot to Add Somalia.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Appleyard(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

I was just about to type this.
Only one country against more than 30 countries for how many years now!!

If 10 countries surround the US they are gone.

Seeing this your moniker always make me laugh. grin

2 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Appleyard(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

Can’t you see clearly that (UN) United nation gave them permit ,
Like they needed Allie’s permission to operate

UNSC resolution did not authorize NATO to kill Qaddaffi or destroy Libya. The criminal NATO took advantage of it and overstep its boundaries. Even the US legislative chanbers kicked against the bombing of Libya.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Appleyard(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
you have been to the minds of millions of Russian to know if the hate or love him

What the fück ks wrong woth some of you guys

He is just regurgating the typical western troll narrative. Or maybe he meant to say there are racists in Russia as well as you have in other white countries.

But one thing is certain...

You're more likely to be killed as a black man in the United States than anywhere else in the world. That's a fact.

4 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Appleyard(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:
You guys in this thread just hate on US for nothing
The real enemy is russia
How can you be in support of someone invading someone else space
US has been trying to prevent work war but you guys in this act like USA is the bad guy
Forgetting NATO consist of different countries
Shame

“The problem of this country is the people that they didn’t educate before”
~ Peter Obi

Lmao. Do you even know the numbers of countries the US and its Nationalized American Terrorists Organization (NATO) has invaded since WW2? Are you new to foreign politics? Do you even know how this Ukrainian conflict started? The genesis of the coup in 2014? The recent admissions of Merkel and Hollande that they used the Minsk Agreement to prepare Ukraine for this day, meaning this war was the game plan afterall and was inevitable?

You will do well to educate yourself before you accuse others of not being educated quoting me Obi. cool

1 Like

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Appleyard(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
🇷🇺 New Russian hypersonic Zircon missile to be adopted by Russian Navy this year

State-of-the-art Zircon guaranteed to overcome missile defenses, boasting top speed of 11,000 km/h (6,900 mph) and range of 1,500 km.

This is just the game changer

Sorry, you're late. cool The Russian Navy is already sailing the Zircon Hypersonic missiles across international waters on its new frigate. cool while Uncle Sam is still busy testing it's prototypes. cool

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Appleyard(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:
According to Estonian intelligence, missile attacks on Ukraine could continue for another six to nine months.

According to the head of Estonian intelligence Margo Grosberg, at best, Ukraine can be bombed for up to three months. At worst, up to nine. It all depends on the amount of ammunition that remained in Russia.

And how many of them are obviously not known in Tallinn

I thought they ran out of missiles since early March last year? cool

3 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Appleyard(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
AmuDimpka:

Yeah, it's funny how the Croatian president wished the Germans good luck in its self acclaimed war with Russia. cool

I can't stop smiling each time I see simpletons here on Nairaland referring to Article 5 of NATO. When the first shot gets fired, it's then they will all know that so-called Article 5 only exist on paper. Most of the nations making up the bloc will immediately declare their NEUTRALITY while others will reach backdoor agreements with the Russians. At the end. The only countries that would be left would be the US, UK, Germany, Canada and perhaps Australia. So much for a United Bloc with collective defense. cool

When you're big, you're big. Such is Russia. cool

9 Likes

Re: NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official by Kaysalas(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Wetin you dey yarn? This is 2023 not 1914 bro.

If a sub launches just 3 zircon missiles from the coast & levels New York in minutes wetin your guns wan do?

Where will you even see the enemy to shoot?

Better no dey allow all those Yankee people dey use your brain. Count tangible things not trash like armed citizens abeg.
Haha! And na so, U S go open mouth dey look the sub ABI? Forget O bro, asides Russia, no country fit match America.
Besides, na you talk say if 10 countries surround ABI na invade America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comparin Russian S-400 Vs US Patriot Missile Defense System photos- Bloomberg / Watch Video Of Obama’s First Daughter Twerking While Partying Hard With Friends / Ukraine Drones destroy Russian Tank Unit and Russian soldiers captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.