Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,330 members, 7,891,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (62251 Views)

What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by sunnyt1(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Diesel1: Bros go ahead and marry her if u truly luv her grin

Oh oh, you too?

Pls stop saying this thing, marriage goes beyond love, its nt a BF/GF relationship.

Havent u heard that **LOVE starts with a SMILE , grows with a KISS , and
ends with a TEARS**

Be guided
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by sunnyt1(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2013
cexplorer: How I wish that somebody with a person experience would contribute to this post because this question is helpful to many young adults.

Guy, if i tell u my story, u will laff, cry and pity me.

I will neva advice it, we are Africans na, and in Africa, age means alot. It reflects in everytin we do.

Dating or marrying an older lady is nt advisable. Its nt wat happens at that instance that matters bt wat happens over time, people are so engrossed in the now bt neva imagine what might happen in 10yrs
Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
sunny t:

Guy, if i tell u my story, u will laff, cry and pity me.

I will neva advice it, we are Africans na, and in Africa, age means alot. It reflects in everytin we do.

Dating or marrying an older lady is nt advisable. Its nt wat happens at that instance that matters bt wat happens over time, people are so engrossed in the now bt neva imagine what might happen in 10yrs
haba, habatically, tell us wat happen nah. Let's learn from it

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You by mosesogala: 1:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Am a current victim, don't try it at all.
They end up been disrespectful, nagging, depriving,overlord,seeing u as a baby always etc. shocked
Just go for some1 that u are older dan n dat can listen to u anytime any day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.