Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,011 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) (3170 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporter Spotted At Tinubu Campaign In Jos - Photo / A Biafran Supporter Spotted At Cup Food Store Minneapolis, Minnesota / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by AcuraZDX: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol these Obiidiots and their delusion.

Pained?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Pained?

You guys should be the pained one and not us.

That rally is the most Tinubu ever did and infact it was more than Ogun state own.

Obiidiots always say Jagaban is non existent in the SS. Then the same Tinubu filling up stadium in tens of thousand in far away Akwa Ibom.

That tells you what is on ground is different from the delusion of Obiidiots on the internet. Any politician that understand the game will ask the question what exactly happened in Akwa Ibom that made this massive turnout possible?

If you say it’s because Jagaban shared money, then why did other state not churn out this same massive numbers since they would have shared money there too? Don’t you think so?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by AcuraZDX: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
LegendHero:

That rally is the most Tinubu ever did and infact ot was more than Ogun state own.

Lmao. Sorry for the money you guys just wasted.

I understand 😆😆😆

Tinubu is non existent in SS and you will see it in February 25th. A dead wood is more popular than your demigod.

No need for long talk😆😆😆

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Cyberterror: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin Jagaban massive rally in Uyo really pained some people who were boasting that south south is in their pocket.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by AcuraZDX: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cyberterror:
grin Jagaban massive rally in Uyo really pained some people who were boasting that south south is in their pocket.

Take it easy with your wailing.

Tell Sanwo Olu to sign another 100billion naira. Make men ball wella with Mobilization money😆😆.

You're free to wail. February go clear this una noise for once😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Lmao. Sorry for the money you guys just wasted.

I understand 😆😆😆

Tinubu is non existent in SS and you will see it in February 25th. A dead wood is more popular than your demigod.

No need for long talk😆😆😆

Lol all you kids online are just for comedy and banter sake. You are not on ground and reality on the ground is pointing to a far different scenario.

I’m sure Atiku team would have been strategizing and analyzing how this happened in Akwa Ibom.

As for Obiidiots, you can all wallow in your delusion. If you like say Jagaban payed them 100k each, it’s your freedom of expression and your own kinda joke. No one will stop your delusion.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by AcuraZDX: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol all you kids online are just for comedy and banter sake. You are not on ground and reality on the ground is pointing to a far different scenario.

I’m sure Atiku team would have been strategizing and analyzing how this happened in Akwa Ibom.

As for Obiidiots, you can all wallow in your delusion. If you like say Jagaban payed them 100k each, it’s your freedom of expression and your own kinda joke. No one will stop your delusion.

Lmao.. Ogbomosho miscreant by February you will deactivate this your moniker. This is a promise.

February 25th is in a matter of weeks.

Buy sniper now that the price is cheap too😆😆😆.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
They've decamped.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Cyberterror: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Start getting used to it.

Power pass power! cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by M4A1carbine: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
This thing pain you...

The Guy show him face sef..to show you irritants, that thiefnubuu is useless. He came and collected his share and showed his face as an Obidient. You Agbado Idiats are excitingly useless.

LegendHero:
Lol these Obiidiots and their delusion.

So you mean over 30k people that came to that venue are Obiidiots and one would try to think why same Obi supporters cannot fill the field for their supposed candidate Obi if he use the same stadium.

I think these guys always think everyone has kb brain like they do.

In 2019, Buhari got 175k votes in Akwa Ibom while Atiku got 397k votes.

That mean Buhari got almost 30% of the votes casted in Akwa Ibom. So why should anyone be surprised that Jagaban is pulling such crowd in Akwa Ibom even with a sitting PDP governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by hardbody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Which funds?

Obidients and their fools paradise

Y’all don’t know what’s gon hit you.

The fact that he attended that event for 2k shows that he is jobless and will do same for any other stipend that will come his way.

Meanwhile, what manner of inducement can make one waste a whole day just to prove a useless point.

Don't cry more than the bereaved or be holier than the Pope. Is the wasted day yours? Drink water and keep calm.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Biggeststar01: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
muykem:
IPOB will slaughter many people in South east after INEC declares Tinubu a president elect by month end.

Bro what weed are you taking sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Biggeststar01: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Which funds?

Obidients and their fools paradise

Y’all don’t know what’s gon hit you.

The fact that he attended that event for 2k shows that he is jobless and will do same for any other stipend that will come his way.

Meanwhile, what manner of inducement can make one waste a whole day just to prove a useless point.

He is a blogger..
He makes money by posting tongue
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Biggeststar01: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
id911:
My nephew and his gee also collected the mobilization fee chop clean mouth. They're all obidients but dem no dey take 5k mobilization fund play grin grin

Make tinubu rent crowd tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Biggeststar01: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
AkwaIbom is heavily Atikulated, I don’t know what this one is talking

Go and ask any akwa Ibom person you know, if he is atikulated. You will be surprised tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Biggeststar01: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
LegendHero:

That rally is the most Tinubu ever did and infact it was more than Ogun state own.

Obiidiots always say Jagaban is non existent in the SS. Then the same Tinubu filling up stadium in tens of thousand in far away Akwa Ibom.

That tells you what is on ground is different from the delusion of Obiidiots on the internet. Any politician that understand the game will ask the question what exactly happened in Akwa Ibom that made this massive turnout possible?

If you say it’s because Jagaban shared money, then why did other state not churn out this same massive numbers since they would have shared money there too? Don’t you think so?

Baba do your research....

Obi will win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Biggeststar01: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cyberterror:

Pained?

I'm happy they collected their 5k tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Biggeststar01: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cyberterror:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Start getting used to it.

Power pass power! cheesy

I know he won't win oo.

But even if he does(somehow). I think it would be safe to say. Tinubu is the president of Yoruba nation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Eecho(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
muykem:
IPOB will slaughter many people in South east after INEC declares Tinubu a president elect by month end.
Last stage of depression!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Roniyke1234: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
AcuraZDX:
We go chop Lagos money well well

Our sweet money

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by MaliCampus: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu is wasting Lagos money.Everybody want to chop and clean mouth. He's not even sure of winning Lagos, he carry money dey waste for akwa ibom,The home of Peter Obi wife.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
ubest1:
As my little daughter usually tell me when eating food " daddy I will finish all ur money" so shall we finish Tinubu/Lagos money

My rib grin

You are using your daughter's 'innocent violence' on BAT? You are not a good somebody grin

Show him love a little, he is still a fellow comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by sapele914(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
AcuraZDX:
We go chop Lagos money well well
Hungry thing, you left your abode to go to a Bola Tinubu convention to pepper yourself more? no quench of high BP on top Jagaban issue o?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by sapele914(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaliCampus:
Tinubu is wasting Lagos money.Everybody want to chop and clean mouth. He's not even sure of winning Lagos, he carry money dey waste for akwa ibom,The home of Peter Obi wife.
Obidient Obidunce she is from Cross Rivers State.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Awka Abasi people are 100% Obidient.

They just chop Tinubu money for nothing...

February is close.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Nwaetche(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2023
My good people of Abasi Ibom!

Chop and wipe mouth!!

The money belongs to you and Niger Deltan, not at all to the so called Lagos Landlord whose only achievement is his phantom Blue print and bogus IGR.

AcuraZDX:

We go chop Lagos money. You're free to cry.

February isn't far😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Spotted At Tinubu's Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Pics) by Omoawoke: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2023
I could go to a pdp rally or Lp rally and do same

(1) (2) (Reply)

These 3 Men Are Undisputed Political Lords Of Igbo Land & The Most Popular / Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian / Guards Brigade Commander Only Answers To President—ex-security Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.