Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Tie That Binds! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Tie That Binds! (200 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tie That Binds! by AMumAndMore(f): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
✍🏾 Why your kids are disrespectful.......

Show me a woman who thinks motherhood is a walk in the park and I'll show you a woman who's never been around kids her entire life.

Mothering, if I dare say, is the toughest job there is.

However, it's no excuse to not execute it as required and demanded.

So, are you having issues inculcating the art of respect into your kids?

Here's the guide you wish you had before now:

https://amumandmore.com/respect-how-to-cultivate-a-respectful-behaviour-in-your-children/

You dey feel am abi?

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous !

©️ @viv obinna

#tuesdaygrind #parentingtips #respect #motherhood #changeover #vivobinna #amumandmoreng

(1) (Reply)

Registered, First Body 2011 Model Ford Edge,selling Very Cheap / The Number One Determinant Of Happiness / Organ Systems Involved In Digestion Of Food - The Explanations And The Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.