Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) (43196 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Refers To Peter Obi As "Bitter Obi" / Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As โ€˜Your Highnessโ€™ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Godispeace: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Got slammed by Foolish Ndigbo/headless Mob You are headless mob grin grin grin
Tenses:

Dem no born her well make she post am again.

Obidients are everywhere. We're majority!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Godispeace: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Got slammed by Foolish Ndigbo/headless Mob cry well well grin grin grin
KingOfAmebo:

Mugu, Obasanjo is also an igbo man for supporting Peter Obi abi Aisha Yesufu is also an igbo woman, e go soon clear for una eye...grin grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself that Peter Obi is an igbo oroject...grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Igbos and abuse. A little bit of what they ditch out to others and they'll be up weeping and calling for Biafla

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by plaindealer: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi Pandora ipob and his ESN terrorist are animalistic, they think the rest of Nigeria are not entitled to their constitutionally guaranteed freedom of choice and association or even freedom of speech.

This is another reason why we can not let the animalistic Obi Pandora Igbos and ESN terrorist people anywhere near Aso Rock.

Make Eniola be careful sha because Obi ESN terrorists fit kidnap and behead the woman.

We know the same terrorists declared the woman dead when they burn and destroyed Lagos with their endsars terrorist activities..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
It is far more dangerous to be around or have disrespectful uncultured pigs as followers on social media. It can be equated to like being box in a cell with violent animals.

What do you expect from group of people who are killing, cannibalising, and beheading themselves just to spite the president, who is in Aso rock with his family drinking quality nunu, with freshly prepared cow meat in a cozy and serene atmosphere.

They are in Lagos, insulting and abusing Tinubu but their parent are in the village relying on half litre of kerosene from the likes of ikpeazu and 500naira as Childbirth token from Ugwuanyi to surivive.

Hahahaha,We don pass this your Tribal hate stage so OYO lo wa oo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Btw there are more Omoluabis in what you posted than Igbo,so you are not doing well at all๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Nigerians from all over the Country don see se if We no kill APC,our collective Survival is in big threat.
Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa,Ijaw,Edo,Idoma, hands join in hands We go bury APC together with their suffering and unimaginable hardship.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Invest4growth: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na waa oo. So people cannot express personal opinion in peace again. Obviously in politics, people's views must be respected.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
'Na God Go Punish U' -Eniola Badmus Attacked For Referring To Tinubu As Incoming

Eniola badmus was attacked on instagram after uploading a picture of Tinubu, and tagging it with the word 'incoming'

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoE6ECiDe8e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You're a sad piece of shit. A pig bleating for attention. Go and suck Tinubu's frail nipples and when you can muster proper language, do come back. Vermin. And please try something else apart from my mother.... it does not bother me. Oloshi! Omo ale!
Oloriburuku แปmแป แบนran
Oloriburuku แปmแป ofo
Oloriburuku แปmแป irankiran
Again, it shall never be well with you and the ugly old hag whรณre you call mother.
Frustrated son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol cheesy
E pain the Bastard
Why you dey swear for yourself and that ugly old hag whรณre you call mother?
UmbrateethO4:

I am a
frustrated son of a thousand fathers
product of a broken condom
It shall never be well with me and that ugly old hag wh0re I call mother
I will donate your mother's toto to unilag medical school
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

Very uncultured set of touts. Prior to Tinubu emerging the APC presidential candidate. I wasnt even a fan of him. Infact the day he won the ticket. I got angry and off my TV.

But after the insults and hate started pouring in on the man. I had to think and reason, why so much hate. It was then i discovered that it is from one section of the country. It isnt about competent or age for them. It is envy.

Look at me now. A very big supporter of him. And i know so many sympathy voters like me too. It is obi i pity the most. After feb25, his political career is done.

Sympathy vote isonu, you no get the ability to discern na why you use sympathy to vote who no get sympathy for youโ€ฆโ€ฆBorn fool cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by GeneralPula: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Shettima for Vice president.
2023 is a goalllllllllll......
Seriously Enough is Enough.
Although I'm a fanatical supporter of Asiwaju and Sen. Shettima,but seriously enough is enough.
I don't know who the inner caucus of Asiwaju are,but these men and women must tell Asiwaju to stop attacking Alh Atiku and Peter Obi.
It makes for good television but I believe Asiwaju has more than enough stories to tell Nigerians on why he should be the next president of Nigeria.
I love listening to Sen. Gov Shettima,the man can intimidate you with figures and data,infact he has intimidated Peter Obi that Obi has stopped calling fictitious figures on the campaign ground.
I will never vote for Alh Atiku but I like his campaign style,he never insults his opponents,he has left that duty to his attack dogs,I believe Asiwaju should also do the same.
Asiwaju has so many success stories to boast of while he was in charge of Lagos,he must begin to force Atiku and Obi to give account of their 8 yr stewardship when they served Nigeria.
One of Asiwaju success stories in Lagos State was his handling of Waste Management.
Only a genius like Asiwaju could turn waste in Lagos to a money spinner,from employing thousands of young people, modernising the waste collection process in Lagos to efficiently liberalising the collection and disposal of waste in Lagos State, Asiwaju must begin to intimidate his opponents with his stories.
Asiwaju must rule Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
Wail on..
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Japastic: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
The way God go punish er attacker.When has it become an offence to support the candidate of one's choice? Support your own and I back own! No be fight.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
jasent:

It's her wish to have a drug lord as your president and you don't have problem with that?
Did she put gun on your head to support her candidate? So people are not allowed to support who they want again. It has to be Peter Obi as the messiah he is, who made Anambra heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Connected1: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eniola Badmus getting slammed is because she's a black sheep among the herds.

How can you choose a man that's sick and old to be a President of a suffering nation, a man with bad moral records, a kingmaker that gave us one of the worst president so far.

I don't hate him but he should forget about presidency, retire and enjoy his old age without pressure from Nigerians.

We all know what we suffered from this PDP and worse APC government, I have noticed that it's those old men that are close to their graves that supports APC and PDP because they are very much full of tribalism and really have no future that will be in jeopardy.

See the price of Fuel and etc, then as a public figure you will come out to say you are supporting those making things difficult for you in this country, I am sure she doesn't feel the heat either else she won't have the nerves to collect a few coins and campaign for Rubbish.

Well deserved Bashing, not every celebrity is wise.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Kayberg: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
undecided
If only you know what to do when you hear the word, "Incoming!"
You don't stand and dance my friendโ€ฆ you 'Take Cover'!
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Greggdekor007: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Immediately I checked the names of the attackers, then I know we are in ethnic war online. so bad.
Unfortunately, I don't know how my people will manage to see the face they so much hate, hung on their offices' walls for the next 8 years.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR will be boldly written on the frame of that pictures in the Hotels where you dey carry olosho... chai

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Kingcalls: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
It is far more dangerous to be around or have disrespectful uncultured pigs as followers on social media. It can be equated to like being box in a cell with violent animals.

What do you expect from group of people who are killing, cannibalising, and beheading themselves just to spite the president, who is in Aso rock with his family drinking quality nunu, with freshly prepared cow meat in a cozy and serene atmosphere.

They are in Lagos, insulting and abusing Tinubu but their parent are in the village relying on half litre of kerosene from the likes of ikpeazu and 500naira as Childbirth token from Ugwuanyi to surivive.

And and the foolish 200 fools that liked ur foolish postcare fools
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Marley15: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
buhariguy:
we are tired of a stingy man like obi.diot to take us backward.
Tinubu is a progressive, you and your family will never suffer .
Tbh for u to call tinubu progressive
Shows how backward u are
I can't believe people like u still exist
U literally dumb as f!ck
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Demolakay: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

See dis Esau who has sold his birthright for a pot of porridge. Supposing it is d fulanis nw abusing Badmus, d weyrey will go on hibernation mode,bt na dat it's d oda way round, he is grunting, ranting,meowing,barking,neighing at d same time. Wat is happening in d north is worse Dan wat is going on in d south east, bt dis slowpoke is more concerned abt d south east.

Despite his supposed education,all d pple in dat chat to him are all igbos.

Stupid,idiotic, tribalistic slowpoke.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Oloriburuku แปmแป แบนran
Oloriburuku แปmแป ofo
Oloriburuku แปmแป irankiran
Again, it shall never be well with you and the ugly old hag whรณre you call mother.
Frustrated son of a thousand fathers.

You are no fun. Your intelligence in a wit Bartle is egregiously limited. Later boy
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by generalsteve007: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
HUNGER BAD, MAKE UNA NO BLAME THE GIRL, SHE DEY LOOK FOR CHOP MONEY,SHE THINK SAY NA NOLLYWOOD. NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED , ANY URCHIN WEY GO QUOTE ME, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION BE UR PORTION.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You are no fun. Your intelligence in a wit Bartle is egregiously limited. Later boy
Go fucฦ™ yourself frustrated low-life imbecรฌle
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

Ehh God o.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kingcalls:

And and the foolish 200 fools that liked ur foolish postcare fools

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Joezik(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

If u have sense , you will know that no one owns Lagos. Lagos is a commercial city right from your colonial master era. Even tinubu is not from Lagos.

Recieve sense
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Osariemen12:
Death to all Peter Obi supporters and Ndigbo

Amen, I back it up with psalm 109
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Joezik:

If u have sense , you will know that no one owns Lagos. Lagos is a commercial city right from your colonial master era. Even tinubu is not from Lagos.

Recieve sense

Igbo celebrities are free to support your scam you cursed for 8yrs but celebrities across all Nigeria are not free to endorse anyone aside of your container economist ?

na thunder go fire you people down East

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Go fucฦ™ yourself frustrated low-life imbecรฌle

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Kid!
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Kaiser20: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
samuel900:
Satan punish u all.......why will you hate your fellow man......Tinubu everyday news making him popular every seconds
Tinubu is notorious,not popular
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by UgosinaChi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
I also saw skull miners and organ harvesters in her comment section.
lhordspy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps Reject CBNโ€™s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.