Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,780 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) (43203 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Refers To Peter Obi As "Bitter Obi" / Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Goalgetter23(m): 1:48am On Feb 01, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Shettima for Vice president.
2023 is a goalllllllllll......
Seriously Enough is Enough.
Although I'm a fanatical supporter of Asiwaju and Sen. Shettima,but seriously enough is enough.
I don't know who the inner caucus of Asiwaju are,but these men and women must tell Asiwaju to stop attacking Alh Atiku and Peter Obi.
It makes for good television but I believe Asiwaju has more than enough stories to tell Nigerians on why he should be the next president of Nigeria.
I love listening to Sen. Gov Shettima,the man can intimidate you with figures and data,infact he has intimidated Peter Obi that Obi has stopped calling fictitious figures on the campaign ground.
I will never vote for Alh Atiku but I like his campaign style,he never insults his opponents,he has left that duty to his attack dogs,I believe Asiwaju should also do the same.
Asiwaju has so many success stories to boast of while he was in charge of Lagos,he must begin to force Atiku and Obi to give account of their 8 yr stewardship when they served Nigeria.
One of Asiwaju success stories in Lagos State was his handling of Waste Management.
Only a genius like Asiwaju could turn waste in Lagos to a money spinner,from employing thousands of young people, modernising the waste collection process in Lagos to efficiently liberalising the collection and disposal of waste in Lagos State, Asiwaju must begin to intimidate his opponents with his stories.
Asiwaju must rule Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Exactly my thoughts, I don't like the way Asiwaju attacks is opponents, i expect him not to retaliates with ideas.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Banhammy717: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2023
It has now become a tribal issue.

Moreso, Eniola Badmus is entitled to her own opinion.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Obidients are like pigs.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by MzErica(f): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
It is far more dangerous to be around or have disrespectful uncultured pigs as followers on social media. It can be equated to like being box in a cell with violent animals.

What do you expect from group of people who are killing, cannibalising, and beheading themselves just to spite the president, who is in Aso rock with his family drinking quality nunu, with freshly prepared cow meat in a cozy and serene atmosphere.

They are in Lagos, insulting and abusing Tinubu but their parent are in the village relying on half litre of kerosene from the likes of ikpeazu and 500naira as Childbirth token from Ugwuanyi to surivive.

igbos right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / 10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.