Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,235 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu (17105 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
We dun hear oga bala blu
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by babaalagbo11(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Okay
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Captain6(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu, I don't mean to be disrespectful,but Shut up your dirty man Sir!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Theoarhics:
I remembered you paid for me too but I failed the exams in 2005. Back then in ikeja high school
ur own nah spiritual thing you need to do sacrifice
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Bodexinvest: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't think you will be president Asiwaju, u are too old for the job, please rest.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
You use their tax to pay school fees for their children, why then are you bragging about.
Tell us how much the Hausa and igbos are paying to Lagos state as tax.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by tabaralph: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Amalekki:

No he did not. It's a shorter way of saying I implemented a policy that paid as governor of Lagos State,

He was campaigning in a non-Yoruba state and laying out his records to help voters decide.

Nothing wrong with that.

Hatred is a curse, no matter how you try to educate them the next will be to insult you; that’s their trademark

2 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by tyinfinity: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peter obi demolished Hausa market in Anambra
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by harmony75: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gbemini:
I wonder why igbo parents failed to train thier children cos if u re well trained u wont call him mumu ... This election exposed u guys as the most senseless tribe we have in this country ...biafra fools
You must be a fool that's why hausa are kicking tinubu like football instead to team up with igbos that are sound intellectually and even left Osinbanjo who is sound in every way. Shebi tinubu thought he's smart now crying betrayal up and down how did Osinbanjo betrayed him now it is buhari that is about to disappoint his entitlement mentality.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by JohnnA1: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
d4gmail:

Tinubu worshiper hahahahaha 🤣
Go eat shit like your MAMA.
Igbo Dog!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Babzrockman: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:
It was a nice gesture for him to pay for Waec.

But Education was for free from Nursery to JSS3 In Anambara state when Peter Obi was the Governor.

Peter Obi gave all the Govt secondary school in the state a school Bus as I could remember.

He built an Asubeb school block in every Govt school in Anambra State.

He bought assorted laptops for all Govt secondary schools.

He isn't talking about it..

Even in my village, a man was doing same for undergraduates.

Tinubu shouldn't be making mouth with what ordinary men are doing.
You paid Waec with Govt money and so?

Some men are doing it in their community with their hard earned money.

I did my youth services in Anambra State during PO administration... Ekwulobia precisely but there was no such provisions then (2012/13).
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by knowhowk: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
temitope27:
thank God say u accept u be oloriburuku
Meaning you too accept what he said about your Popsi ? I thought u go first reject that of ur Popsi first ...ni
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by JohnnA1: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Emola12:
with your ancestors
NO! YOU and Your ancestors!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by able20(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu the comedian also claimed he made Atiku Abubakar Senate president
The next news to hear from Mr.Tinubu is how he made Chief Awolowo prominent
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by SouthSouth1914: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
With which money?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by knowhowk: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
atobs4real:
No be lie
Also a benefited it at Iju Grammar school.
God bless you our incoming president
Are you sure you wrote WAEC abi U collected the Money to eat Jollof rice and Ponmo with this Kain Grammar ... grin

1 Like

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by sreamsense: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Osamanelly:
you are the most useless human being God punish your unborn generation
You are already being purnished, your generation is already in ruin. How long you have been under this spell is what I can't say unless your family member gives us exact date? Can n't you see how troubled you are that you can't even give a meaniful response to simple matter except you display your madness level? People who are closer to you should tie you down before you jump to the street because of obi who will not give you shi-shi to cure your madness
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Babzrockman: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
shegoon:
It is never an achievement because Late Pa obafemi Awolowo gave his generation free education and free meal through out the course of their studies. So, why the noise for payment of WAEC fee. Nonsense

Did Awolowo contest for president or not?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Lionnation: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/
There will be hope, joy, prosperity and progress if you vote APC please someone should remind me again which government is power again, right now
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
jogojogo:

You are unstoppable baba mi
God bless you incoming president

E ma pele o!
Incoming president isonu!
undecided
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by marostan(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
The idea that i mimick this man's voice when reading those makes me laugh! I actually include all those pauses he encounters because he can't say all those straight and once! It's not possible.
grin grin grin
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jmoore(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
hopexter:

Hes not expecting much from south east anyways, or are they going to give Tinubu more than the 5% they gave Buhari? Yet you want Southwest and North to vote obi. Maybe you people want your 5% you gave APC back so you can add it to your obi’s vote. Bunch of tribalistic bigots.
That Tinubu won't get many votes means I am a tribal bigot? Obasanjo got more votes than Ojukwu in 2003 elections in Anambra. Next time, do not flush your brain down the toilet before mentioning me. I do not tolerate idiots!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by omonnakoda: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba wey Mumu , did you pay with your own money abi with government money ?

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

Is this account still active?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba wey Mumu , did you pay with your own money abi with government money ?

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

Give credit where due.

Tell Peter obi to make noise about it.

This is campaign time.

Let the world know what u have achieved in the past

2 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by davidtemi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
With ur salary, oldie
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by hopexter(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
jmoore:
That Tinubu won't get many votes means I am a tribal bigot? Obasanjo got more votes than Ojukwu in 2003 elections in Anambra. Next time, do not flush your brain down the toilet before mentioning me. I do not tolerate idiots!

It’s what you give that you’ll receive, you’ll definitely get your 5% votes back so you can add it up to your Obi. I said what I said and who the f*ck is Ojukwu? Your hero who ruined your lives? Idiotic bigot undecided
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Moneyboyz: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
You paid fees with your pocket money?

You all do the jobs you are assigned to do and come out to make us feel like ingrates for spending our collective wealth on us.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jmoore(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
hopexter:

It’s what you give that you’ll receive, you’ll definitely get your 5% votes back so you can add it up to your Obi. I said what I said and who the f*ck is Ojukwu? Your hero who ruined your lives? Idiotic bigot undecided
Idiot. Buhari is giving you fuel at 85 naira. Buhari is giving you dollar at 216 naira. Idiot that thinks he is immune from bad administration of his messiah buhari.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
jogojogo:

You honored the half dead imbecilic millipede with a response I don't think he deserves such nobility

All these una yab sef... Have you ever seen an imbecilic millipede before? 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday / PDP Behind Economic Crisis In Osun – APC / Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.